Must See! Democrat Toadie George Stephanopoulos Abruptly Ends Interview with Senator JD Vance Amid Argument Over US Constitution (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Vance was going on how Trump could disregard US Supreme Court decisions at his whim. Vance was puking on the Constitution so George just cut him off rather than listen to his idiocy. To the MAGA cult, Trump is above the law.

How many Supreme Court decisions has Biden ignored? C'mon, don't be bashful! How many?
Let me see if I understand your inanity, You’re fine with Trump stomping and ignoring the Constitution because in your mind, you think Biden has done so. Well at least you are honest in your distain for the US Constitution.

Stephanopoulos couldn't take J.D. Vance schooling him on the Constitution and decided he had no alternative but to cut rudely Vance off. How unprofessional!

Watch.
The dude thinks the president can defy the supreme court. So does Trump. Do you?

The guys on record saying it. Nothing else needs to be said. Thank you for joining us creep. People need to know this is what you Trumpsters believe.

Remember Cruise got Nicholson to admit he ordered the code red? He didn't need an explanation after he admitted he did order the code red. George doesn't need the guy to pontificate. He believes the President can defy the Supreme Court.

Stephanopoulos couldn't take J.D. Vance schooling him on the Constitution and decided he had no alternative but to cut rudely Vance off. How unprofessional!

Watch.
The "smart" debaters always have @ least three backups, electrical failure, lost reception/signal, or a "minute man" on a remotely located fire alarm. Stephy got caught with his drawers down!

Vance was going on how Trump could disregard US Supreme Court decisions at his whim. Vance was puking on the Constitution so George just cut him off rather than listen to his idiocy. To the MAGA cult, Trump is above the law.
I thought, according to the constitution, the three branches are equal in power.

Hence, the Supreme court should not over rule the president's authority.

Forum List

Back