Must See! Democrat Toadie George Stephanopoulos Abruptly Ends Interview with Senator JD Vance Amid Argument Over US Constitution (VIDEO)

Vance was going on how Trump could disregard US Supreme Court decisions at his whim. Vance was puking on the Constitution so George just cut him off rather than listen to his idiocy. To the MAGA cult, Trump is above the law.
The way it works is, you let someone on your show because you want them to give their perspective.

Democrats don't want other perspectives, so the only reason he was on was for George to diss him and then cut him off, which is why I don't understand why JD would even go on the program.

Whet is the check and balance for the supreme court?

You seem to think there isnt any
They aren't his boss but if they deem something he did is unconstitutional, he has to stop. It's agains the law.

And if the Congress impeaches him, he's got to go. So the House and Senate aren't Trump's boss but they can remove him from office.

I thought, according to the constitution, the three branches are equal in power.

Hence, the Supreme court should not over rule the president's authority.
Jefferson blew a gasket when SCOTUS was given ultimate authority on what is Constitutional and what is not.

No where in the Constitution does it give SCOTUS such authority.

The black robes are mostly just appointed partisan hacks to spew a party line anyway.

The way it works is, you let someone on your show because you want them to give their perspective.

Democrats don't want other perspectives, so the only reason he was on was for George to diss him and then cut him off, which is why I don't understand why JD would even go on the program.
God Trump kind of makes a good point. What can they do to Trump if he disobeys them?

They aren't his boss but if they deem something he did is unconstitutional, he has to stop. It's agains the law.

And if the Congress impeaches him, he's got to go. So the House and Senate aren't Trump's boss but they can remove him from office.
You failed to answer the question

There is some balance of power between the Executive and Legislative branch

And checks and balance within congress

But at least 5 unelected demigods at the SC have unlimited power

So why would he have him on his show then idiot?

What does that say about George?

And don't tell me it is to hear his point of view, because he cut him off and would not let him make his point.
They usually invite people they think they can
Embarrass. Didn't work out this time.

So why would he have him on his show then idiot?

What does that say about George?

And don't tell me it is to hear his point of view, because he cut him off and would not let him make his point.
He made his point. Vance is another MAGA pile of shit who thinks Trump can do whatever he wants to because he's the supreme leader. People like Vance are another reason that Trump should never be allowed anywhere near the W.H.

You want to live under a deranged dictator? Move to Moscow.

lol ! has anyone else noticed that dims are starting to post and act like Trump is going to be the POTUS again ! lol ! they know they have nothing to run on ! and no one to carry their marxist banner and win in nov ! :auiqs.jpg:

Stephanopoulos couldn't take J.D. Vance schooling him on the Constitution and decided he had no alternative but to cut rudely Vance off. How unprofessional!

Watch.
George has always been a staunch Democrat. And since he controls the Mike, beware of George Stephanopoulos. He will and can shut anybody off. But those of us who know a lot about him realize he is a snake. Do not get on the snakes back to swim over the river. Snakes always bite. it is in their nature.

Forum List

Back