Must See! Democrat Toadie George Stephanopoulos Abruptly Ends Interview with Senator JD Vance Amid Argument Over US Constitution (VIDEO)

I thought, according to the constitution, the three branches are equal in power.

Hence, the Supreme court should not over rule the president's authority.

So, you must have been outraged when Biden defied the Supreme Court on the student loan ruling.
First, let me start off by saying, I was against this student loan forgiveness. Be that as it may, Biden did not defy the Supreme Court, he modified the student loan forgiveness program to fit within the parameters of the ruling. The original plan was to forgive 400 billion in student loans, but that amount was substantially reduced in the revised plan. There is a world of difference between defying the Supreme Court and modifying and changing your program or action to comport to the Supreme Court ruling.

Last edited:
George has always been a staunch Democrat. And since he controls the Mike, beware of George Stephanopoulos. He will and can shut anybody off. But those of us who know a lot about him realize he is a snake. Do not get on the snakes back to swim over the river. Snakes always bite. it is in their nature.

This is dedicated to all the bleeding heart libs shilling for illegal aliens

Last edited:
First, let me start off by saying, I was against this student loan forgiveness. Be that as it may, Biden did not defy the Supreme Court, he modified the student loan forgiveness program to fit within the parameters of the ruling. The original plan was to forgive 400 billion in student loans, but that amount was substantially reduced in the revised plan. There is a world of difference between defying the Supreme Court and modifying and changing your program or action to comport to the Supreme Court ruling.
Are our hearts supposed to bleed all over the floor over loans? I want to introduce again this important talk by Davy Crockett.

Let me see if I understand your inanity, You’re fine with Trump stomping and ignoring the Constitution because in your mind, you think Biden has done so. Well at least you are honest in your distain for the US Constitution.

Just answer the question.

Vance was going on how Trump could disregard US Supreme Court decisions at his whim. Vance was puking on the Constitution so George just cut him off rather than listen to his idiocy. To the MAGA cult, Trump is above the law.
So if SCOTUS decided that the Constitution was unconstitutional, you would go along with it? The President's allegiance should be to the Constitution, not SCOTUS.

you have lost your struggle against reality

The alleged bill, that honestly puts immigration last, and is 370 pages long, starts out about the military is a good example of the failure of Democrats to legislate.
HR 2 approved last year in the House, is the proper way to craft laws. It does not do more than deal with illegal migration. It does not do as the Democrats did and discuss the military pay.

Democrats are lousy at legislating.

The alleged bill, that honestly puts immigration last, and is 370 pages long, starts out about the military is a good example of the failure of Democrats to legislate.
HR 2 approved last year in the House, is the proper way to craft laws. It does not do more than deal with illegal migration. It does not do as the Democrats did and discuss the military pay.

Democrats are lousy at legislating.
But they lie, and know the average Democrat voter won't bother to look at the bill, and then blame republicans for the failure

Stephanopoulos couldn't take J.D. Vance schooling him on the Constitution and decided he had no alternative but to cut rudely Vance off. How unprofessional!

Watch.

Stephanopoulos' rage quit is funny, but indicative of how badly Biden propagandists are losing the fight.

I really like your avatar, is the body attached???
It is in the picture. 15 minutes later the Amish Butcher cut off the head, gave it to a taxidermist. Biggest rack shot on my brothers property. Until this one, the biggest I ever shot was a BIG 6 point. Now I have the record for the property. 10 points. Gonna be tough to top because they don't get much bigger. Everyone wants to shoot them when they have 6 or 8 points.

So, libs understand that Trump will be this nations President, that’s why just like in 2015 they’re already thinking of ways to impeach him.
And Trump was already planting the seed that the election is rigged.

If it is, why you so confident?

Even demigods dont live forever

And some “conservatives” on the court like Chief Justice Roberts are just finger-wetting libs in drag
Notice his voting record when it comes to corporations and Harlan Crow. Then he's 100% con. Fuck social issues. That's just theater.

Notice his voting record when it comes to corporations and Harlan Crow. Then he's 100% con. Fuck social issues. That's just theater.
What makes you think MAGAs are knee-jerk corporists?

They arent

But we dont hate the Golden Goose the way libs do

Nor was roberts anti lib social issues when he cast the deciding vote to save obamacare

What makes you think MAGAs are knee-jerk corporists?

They arent

But we dont hate the Golden Goose the way libs do

Nor was roberts anti lib social issues when he cast the deciding vote to save obamacare
OMG you don't realize who are members of your party. The rich whites and the poor and uneducated whites. The rich whites are playing you poorly educated whites.

MAGA are idiots. I just heard a radio talk show host explain you guys perfectly. What are you guys looking for? Biden's economy is great. He was going to sign a bill to fix the border. Now Republicans want to wait for Trump to fix the border. Inflation being fixed. Stock market, jobs numbers.

What exactly are MAGA idiots looking for? I think I know. Republican run government. It will spend just as much and they won't do any better, but

meanwhile, Biden's infrastructure bill is way better than Trump's tax break bill. Those are their signature bills. Biden's will pay off for the next 10 years. What has Trump's tax break done for anyone? It only made the rich richer. The people you vote with have never been richer.

Are you the 50 something year old with over $1 million or $300K? Those are the two types of Republicans, and the rich ones are the corporations you defend. They really run your party. They are pushing your buttons.

Meanwhile, unions just did a great job last year for the middle class. 2023 was the year of the union. The middle class did very well last year, on Biden's watch.

If you aint doing good boy, you aint tryin.

OMG you don't realize who are members of your party. The rich whites and the poor and uneducated whites. The rich whites are playing you poorly educated whites.
You dont seem to realize how many guilt-ridden rich white libs are knee-jerk democrats

Forum List

Back