Muslims would NEVER burn the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals are scared to insult Muslims, Christians and Jews are fair game.

Really? I don't think so. I'm a liberal. I am a supporter of religious freedom in the US, and of the right for anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Mormon, Scientologist or Buddhist to practice here. No religion is free from criticism.

There is plenty I can find fault with with Islam in the world today. I respect Judaism, but that does not mean I cannot find fault with some of Israel's policies. I denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC.

Thats fine but you were quick to denounce Christians and Jews for desecrating the Quran but you totally skipped the Muslims who desecrated the Bible, Muslims in Australia spit and pissed in a Bible before burning it. Anyone that does shit like that is fucking stupid.

Hold on. Stop making assumptions. Yes, I denounced the desecration of the Quran. This is the first I'm hearing about Muslims in Australia spitting on the Bible before burning it. I DID NOT SKIP IT. I HADN'T HEARD ABOUT IT.

I denounce the actions of those Australian Muslims too.

I denounce the destruction by the Chinese of thousands of Buddhist monasteries in Tibet and the murder of millions of Tibetan Buddhists.

Last edited:
I keep hearing how Muslims don't do anything wrong, the women are so good and pure, Muslims don't disrespect other religions, Muslims don't burn bibles, Muslims aren't racist, bull fucking shit. I have been to UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and I will tell you Muslim women are just as slutty as any other type of female, ain't no difference there. I had the pleasure of bedding a young Iranian woman who was supposed to be a good Shite girl saving herself for marriage in California. I posted several links where Muslims have burned bibles, and I have been called racial slurs by 2 Muslims posters on this board. Muslims are human like anyone else.

Liberals are scared to insult Muslims, Christians and Jews are fair game.

Really? I don't think so. I'm a liberal. I am a supporter of religious freedom in the US, and of the right for anyone, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Mormon, Scientologist or Buddhist to practice here. No religion is free from criticism.

There is plenty I can find fault with with Islam in the world today. I respect Judaism, but that does not mean I cannot find fault with some of Israel's policies. I denounce the coverup of pedophilia in the RCC.

Thats fine but you were quick to denounce Christians and Jews for desecrating the Quran but you totally skipped the Muslims who desecrated the Bible, Muslims in Australia spit and pissed in a Bible before burning it. Anyone that does shit like that is fucking stupid.

Sure but that isn't representative of all 1 billion Muslims. Just like a gun toting, racist redneck is not representative of all 300 million Americans?

Last edited:
I keep hearing how Muslims don't do anything wrong, the women are so good and pure, Muslims don't disrespect other religions, Muslims don't burn bibles, Muslims aren't racist, bull fucking shit. I have been to UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and I will tell you Muslim women are just as slutty as any other type of female, ain't no difference there. I had the pleasure of bedding a young Iranian woman who was supposed to be a good Shite girl saving herself for marriage in California. I posted several links where Muslims have burned bibles, and I have been called racial slurs by 2 Muslims posters on this board. Muslims are human like anyone else.

Muslims are human. Why do you hate them? Why do hate women? You put down the women you go to bed with by calling them sluts. Strange. What makes you think you're so morally superior?

Sure but that isn't representative of all 1 billion Muslims. Just like a gun toting, racist redneck is not representative of all 300 million Americans?

Its not, but the OP says you will never see a Muslim desectrating a Bible. We obviously see that is not the case.

Its not, but the OP says you will never see a Muslim desectrating a Bible. We obviously see that is not the case.

The OP lays out the reasons that desecrating the Bible is antithetical to Islam.

The OP lays out the reasons that desecrating the Bible is antithetical to Islam.

So? that obviously didn't stop the Muslims from pissing on it and burning it.

Last edited:

Really? It appears to stop the vast majority of the the 1.5 billion from doing so.

I don't know what it is you don't get it, the OP says you will never see a Muslim burning a Bible, I posted proof that is not the case. End of story.

Really? It appears to stop the vast majority of the the 1.5 billion from doing so.

I don't know what it is you don't get it, the OP says you will never see a Muslim burning a Bible, I posted proof that is not the case. End of story.

You don't get the OP, apparently. Sunni says Muslims would not desecrate the bible because it is contained within the Q'uran.

That's his reason.

Obviously, there are nutjobs in every religion who commit heresy.

Gotcha post. You found some. Big deal.

Now explain your own horrible attitude toward women and tell me that you are superior to a Muslim.

You don't get the OP, apparently. Sunni says Muslims would not desecrate the bible because it is contained within the Q'uran.

That's his reason.

Now explain your own horrible attitude toward women and tell me that you are superior to a Muslim.

Jesus Fucking Christ, what horrible attitude towards women? superior to Muslims? you are making shit up. Post proof that I ever said I was superior to Muslims, I just said Muslims are people with their flaws like everyone else, stop reaching.

HG a few post later I tried to explain exactly what I was trying to say.

That you will never see an Islamic religious leader call for an organized Bible burning day.

Like the Christian preacher did when called for a Quran burning day. :cool:

Last edited:

HG a few post later I tried to explain exactly what I was trying to say.

That you will never see an Islamic religious leader call for a Bible burning day.

Like the Christian preacher did when call for a Quran burning day. :cool:

The Christian preacher was an idiot, you do see some Islamic leaders calling for the death of westerners though. Bottom line is no body is perfect or better than anyone else. There are idiots everywhere.

That's his reason.

Jesus Fucking Christ, what horrible attitude towards women? superior to Muslims? you are making shit up. Post proof that I ever said I was superior to Muslims, I just said Muslims are people with their flaws like everyone else, stop reaching.

Here's what you said:

"I will tell you Muslim women are just as slutty as any other type of female, ain't no difference there. I had the pleasure of bedding a young Iranian woman who was supposed to be a good Shite girl saving herself for marriage in California."

You call any woman who would go to bed with you a slut. What do you call yourself?

That's his reason.

Here's what you said:

"I will tell you Muslim women are just as slutty as any other type of female, ain't no difference there. I had the pleasure of bedding a young Iranian woman who was supposed to be a good Shite girl saving herself for marriage in California."

You call any woman who would go to bed with you a slut. What do you call yourself?

The point of that post was to show Muslims have their own sluts like any other religion does, and no not every woman I sleep with is a slut but, if you give it up the first night you certainly aren't mother teresa, not hard to figure out.

Here's what you said:

The point of that post was to show Muslims have their own sluts like any other religion does, and no not every woman I sleep with is a slut but, if you give it up the first night you certainly aren't mother teresa, not hard to figure out.

You've got a strange attitude toward women if you call the ones you sleep with sluts. Your whole goal was to get that Muslim woman in the sack on the first date. Then you put her down as a slut for 'giving it up' so fast. I'm sure it never occurred to you to respect her engagement. How much alcohol had you served her?

Medieval, at least, evil at best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back