Muslims Threatening More Violence in USA

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
A group decided to protest a radical mosque and do another drawing contest.

Of course, this immediately brings out the radicals, of which there are many. The radical Muslims are incapable of simply disagreeing and their only reaction is to kill those who offend them.

I think each and every one who has threatened to murder the protesters on social media should be arrested for making death threats. And the police should be prepared to arrest more who will crawl out of the woodwork. The left will immediately blame the protesters and say they should just leave the radical Muslims alone. I would rather send a stern message to the radicals that we don't allow their bullshit and they will pay the price. I am not willing to tiptoe around, being careful of every word just to appease a bunch of vicious assholes. I am sick of those cockroaches and alarmed at the number of them who are at the ready to kill infidels over the slightest infraction. They are the ones who need to change and start understanding that the people of this country are not obligated to bend to their rules. If they can't learn to tolerate dissenting views, they shouldn't be here. If any who are making the threats are immigrants, they need to be sent back to wherever they came from.

Why does the left seem to think that we should all just be careful not to offend the murderers? Where will that lead? If we keep giving in, the demands will become greater every year until they call the shots. Those who would actually kill people over drawings or protests are downright dangerous. Doesn't it make people feel uncomfortable knowing that cold-blooded killers live among them and they will strike the moment they feel offended?

I suspect that Obama would like to make a law that would make it a felony to insult Muslims. Some countries already treat it as a serious crime, sometimes punishable by death.

I would rather take a stand and draw out the evil little bastards and eliminate them. Anyone who would murder people over a protest or stupid drawing is beyond hope and too demented to ever be normal.

Muslims Threaten Violence Against Biker Protest at Radical Arizona Mosque Top Right News

Last edited:
A mindless liberal said:
YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!!!

They really are that stupid.

Okay, I admit that I HATE radicals. All of them. I find it disturbing that we seem to have so many radical Muslims who immediately call for murder when someone says or does something they don't like. I believe that they see all infidels as offensive people who should be killed, but they are starting with those who piss them off the most.

sorry to be so out of it folks-----is there information on this specific mosque (you got a name for this mosque?) that it is "radical"?
I have a theory------if a religious leader describes
specific people as "the enemy"-----that leader is
inciting violence ----lots of people sitting out there in the peanut gallery are stupid

Liberals are full of shit, they don't even dare confront muslims over homosexuality

Liberals are full of shit, they don't even dare confront muslims over homosexuality

do you really care what muslims think of homosexuality? I don't ---so long as they don't
murder any here

Islamic State Is Rapidly Expanding in Southeast Asia - Bloomberg View

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria has ramped up its activities in Southeast Asia so effectively that there is now an entire military unit of terrorists recruited from Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, according to Singapore's prime minister.

“Southeast Asia is a key recruitment center for ISIS,” Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said at the Shangri-La Dialogue here in Singapore Friday. He noted that this included more than 500 Indonesians and dozens of Malaysians. “ISIS has so many Indonesian and Malaysia fighters that they form a unit by themselves -- the Katibah Nusantara -- Malay Archipelago Combat Unit,” he added.

But the Crusades, the Crusades!

They were really bad too!

Don't think about this, think about the Crusades!

I didn't know it was liberals' job to confront/educate/moderate the muslims' hate speech towards gay. If this job is still open I can apply for it. And FYI I am not even a liberal.

I'm sure those " peaceful muslims" would just love someone like you Godless

"Why does the left seem to think that we should all just be careful not to offend the murderers?"

Why do you and most others on the right seek to propagate such ridiculous, ignorant lies.

A mindless liberal said:
YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!!!

They really are that stupid.

Okay, I admit that I HATE radicals. All of them. I find it disturbing that we seem to have so many radical Muslims who immediately call for murder when someone says or does something they don't like. I believe that they see all infidels as offensive people who should be killed, but they are starting with those who piss them off the most.
What you fail to understand is 'radical Muslims' constitute but a tiny percentage of Muslims world-wide, and are not representative of all Muslims.

Anyone who advocates for violent or criminal acts should be dealt with accordingly, regardless their religion.

The mistake you make is to presume all Muslims are 'guilty' and Islam 'evil,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm sure those " peaceful muslims" would just love someone like you Godless

The Imam of the mosque should be leading those who attend his mosque and encouraging all of them to openly condemn the death threats. While no one likes protests against them, violence should still be forbidden. Not a peep from them yet regarding that.

The two idiots who started the shooting at a previous cartoon contest attended the mosque where the protests are planned.

Don't be so afraid luddly

You're kidding, right?

I've had guns all my life, own quite a few now and yes, I would be very afraid to get caught in the middle of the extremist biker thugs on one side and possible extremist Muslims on the other.

If you're so "brave", sitting there behind your computer screen, YOU go to Phoenix.

I'd bet you really are just that stupid.

Forum List

Back