Muslims say; religious freedom for me, but not for thee.

What do you mean by Muslims?

Even of some Muslims believe in intolerance does that mean we have to judge all Muslims by that criteria?

Overall no, we should not be so tolerant that we allow for religious intolerance and behavior that is against the law.

Screen-Shot-2015-03-01-at-9.04.55-PM.png

Yeah but what does she look like in a bikini?

What do you mean by Muslims?

Even of some Muslims believe in intolerance does that mean we have to judge all Muslims by that criteria?

Overall no, we should not be so tolerant that we allow for religious intolerance and behavior that is against the law.

All Muslims support Islam just be naming themselves as Muslim.

The whole empowers all including the jihadists. They all fly the star and crescent.

Regards
DL

The Golden Rule and other reciprocity sayings indicate that what we grant ourselves or some others should also be granted to everyone. This would include the right to critique religions and governments.

Islam and it’s Muslim adherents are quite vocal in denigrating other religions and political system, yet say that others who denigrate Islam and Sharia should be penalized in various ways, --- even unto death.

Where I come from, reciprocity is fair play and all players in a game play by the same rules. Islam and Muslims wants to win the God wars by having different restrictive rules for their interlocutors.

Should we respect and tolerate a religion that denies us the rights and play by the same rules that they enjoy?

If yes, please tell me why we should respect such a religion.

Regards

DL
You don't respect Christianity or Christians. Do you know what hypocrisy means?

This is how I feel about some Christian conservatives who want to ban Islam, make the First Amendment only for Christians and have a dominionist view point.

The Golden Rule and other reciprocity sayings indicate that what we grant ourselves or some others should also be granted to everyone. This would include the right to critique religions and governments.

Islam and it’s Muslim adherents are quite vocal in denigrating other religions and political system, yet say that others who denigrate Islam and Sharia should be penalized in various ways, --- even unto death.

Where I come from, reciprocity is fair play and all players in a game play by the same rules. Islam and Muslims wants to win the God wars by having different restrictive rules for their interlocutors.

Should we respect and tolerate a religion that denies us the rights and play by the same rules that they enjoy?

Regards

DL

Yes. I recognize you.

What makes you respect religions like Christianity and Islam that are intolerant, homophobic, misogynous and deny all people equality under the law?

Regards
DL

Regards

DL

Yes. I recognize you.

What makes you respect religions like Christianity and Islam that are intolerant, homophobic, misogynous and deny all people equality under the law?

Regards
DL
Are you being obtuse? I did not say recognize I said respect. You don't respect Christianity or Christians. Own it.

Forum List

Back