Muslims offended by gay marriage

seriously, syriusly. you are a lesbian, right? I am trying to understand why anyone with any common sense would take the positions that you take.

Listen, Its OK to be gay. I want you to be happy. I want you to be able to legally commit to your same sex partner.

Muslims do not want that for you. They will kill you if they have the chance.

Seriously Redfish- you are a 12 year old boy who has never seen a naked woman right?

I am trying to understand why anyone would post such idiotic drivel as you do, and just assume that your mom doesn't know what you are doing in the basement.

Listen- puberty is difficult- you will get through it. Someday your voice will change and your balls will lower, and you will grow hair down there.

Muslims are not trying to kill you. There are some Muslim extremists who would like to kill you, but the odds are there is not one within 100 miles of you.

The guy who owns the Quikee Mart? Don't worry- he probably isn't even Muslim. The couple that own the hotel- they don't want to kill you. The girl who goes to 7th grade with you and wears the head scarf- she is not sharpening a knife and thinking of stabbing you.

The vast majority of Muslims don't care what you do, or who you don't do it with. They don't want to kill you- they are not ISIS.

ISIS primarily kills other Muslims- they won't be confused by you.

no, girly, I am not 12. I am actually 12+58 if you can do simple math. .

Oh I was basing my post on the intellectual content of your thread.

Anyway- it all still applies.

You don't have to cower in your basement, terrified of every Muslim.

And someday your balls may drop.

GFY, put new batteries in your dildo and go for it.

seriously, syriusly. you are a lesbian, right? I am trying to understand why anyone with any common sense would take the positions that you take.

Listen, Its OK to be gay. I want you to be happy. I want you to be able to legally commit to your same sex partner.

Seriously Redfish- you are a 12 year old boy who has never seen a naked woman right?

I am trying to understand why anyone would post such idiotic drivel as you do, and just assume that your mom doesn't know what you are doing in the basement.

Listen- puberty is difficult- you will get through it. Someday your voice will change and your balls will lower, and you will grow hair down there.

Muslims are not trying to kill you. There are some Muslim extremists who would like to kill you, but the odds are there is not one within 100 miles of you.

The guy who owns the Quikee Mart? Don't worry- he probably isn't even Muslim. The couple that own the hotel- they don't want to kill you. The girl who goes to 7th grade with you and wears the head scarf- she is not sharpening a knife and thinking of stabbing you.

The vast majority of Muslims don't care what you do, or who you don't do it with. They don't want to kill you- they are not ISIS.

no, girly, I am not 12. I am actually 12+58 if you can do simple math. I have seen most of this world, done a lot of things, met thousands of people of all races and faiths, worked in the mid east, the far east, and europe.

When I speak, I speak from experience, not from what some talking points created by a political hack.

You said that ISIS kiills other muslims. Tell that to the Christians who were beheaded in Egypt, tell it to the jews who were murdered.

You know nothing of this world. you are uneducated and inexperienced, you are a danger to yourself and others because of your ignorance and arrogance.

Yes Fishy...extremist Muslims IN OTHER COUNTRIES are killing...gays, women, children and Christians...but they are killing, by far, more Muslims than ANY other group.

American Muslims are not.

I'm happy to offend Muslims any time. Always have been.
Hey, if Muslims are offended by equal rights, go back to bigot land and take the cons with them.

Liberals like you might say that on a message board, but in reality you coddle all their bigotry and sensitivities at every corner. It is no coincidence that all the lawsuits were against Christian bakeries and none were Muslim bakeries!

Nope. I think the Muslim religion is foolish and based on a fairy tale. I think fundamentalist Muslims are a danger to freedom loving people the world over. I piss on pictures of Mohammed.

Your a person on a message board and not the liberal foot-soldier on the street, the ACLU lawyer or the liberal politician representing liberals at large.

Ooooooh. Foot soldier. Sounds ominous.

You think the lawsuits against Christian bakers, photographers, pizza joynts etc were not by people who went into the establishment because they wanted to shut down the business and not to get the product?

Hey, if Muslims are offended by equal rights, go back to bigot land and take the cons with them.

Liberals like you might say that on a message board, but in reality you coddle all their bigotry and sensitivities at every corner. It is no coincidence that all the lawsuits were against Christian bakeries and none were Muslim bakeries!

Nope. I think the Muslim religion is foolish and based on a fairy tale. I think fundamentalist Muslims are a danger to freedom loving people the world over. I piss on pictures of Mohammed.

Your a person on a message board and not the liberal foot-soldier on the street, the ACLU lawyer or the liberal politician representing liberals at large.

You think the lawsuits against Christian bakers, photographers, pizza joynts etc were not by people who went into the establishment because they wanted to shut down the business and not to get the product?

I wouldn't know. Is that the case?

no, girly, I am not 12. I am actually 12+58 if you can do simple math. .

GFY, put new batteries in your dildo and go for it.

I think they were brought about by people who went to a business and expected to get served.

Yo, Pogo-----------------where did you run off to?

you asked for proof, here it is :asshole:

ISIS responds to US legalizing gay marriage by killing four gay men Makarellablog.co

Nope. That's an Italian fashion blog making a claim based on what it claims is a Twit post.

Dumb shit.

once more, are you claiming it did not happen? NBC reported it, so did CNN and Fox. Are they all lying?

I see no such claim by NBC or CNN- here is one by the mirror

Horrific moment ISIS kill four gay men by throwing them from a roof - Mirror Online

Who notes that this is not the first time that ISIS has killed gay men- apparently all Muslims by the way- and notes that there are some who have tried to link this with the Supreme Court recognizing marriage on Friday.

But no evidence of course- that one lead to the other.

I think they were brought about by people who went to a business and expected to get served.

are you that naive? they were there to stir up shit, nothing more.

ISIS responds to US legalizing gay marriage by killing four gay men Makarellablog.co

Nope. That's an Italian fashion blog making a claim based on what it claims is a Twit post.

Dumb shit.

once more, are you claiming it did not happen? NBC reported it, so did CNN and Fox. Are they all lying?

Horrific moment ISIS kill four gay men by throwing them from a roof - Mirror Online

Who notes that this is not the first time that ISIS has killed gay men- apparently all Muslims by the way- and notes that there are some who have tried to link this with the Supreme Court recognizing marriage on Friday.

OMG, your naivete knows no bounds.

Believe whatever homophobic bullshit you want to believe.

Not as if you have ever let the facts obscure your opinions in the past.

Dumb shit.

Yeah- in my naivete, I actually go by what we know- rather than just listen to whatever BS you make up or believe.

Dumb shit.

That clown is a complete waste of bandwidth. Funny he wants to drop names of legitimate news sources and yet all he can come up with is an Italian fashion blog and a story four months old.

Even the Mirror story doesn't verify anything. It features a video that shows a few people walking on a roof, that's it. Nobody throws anybody. Guess we're just supposed to take the word of ISIS about what happened later. Yeah right.

Gullible's Travels....

Dumb shit.

Yeah- in my naivete, I actually go by what we know- rather than just listen to whatever BS you make up or believe.

So you KNOW that every gay couple wanted their cake made by a baker who does not approve of gay marriage? You KNOW that there were no other bakers, or heaven forbid, gay bakers? You KNOW that?

as I said you are very naive.

Dumb shit.

That clown is a complete waste of bandwidth. Funny he wants to drop names of legitimate news sources and yet all he can come up with is an Italian fashion blog and a story four months old.

Even the Mirror story doesn't verify anything. It features a video that shows a few people walking on a roof, that's it. Nobody throws anybody. Guess we're just supposed to take the word of ISIS about what happened later. Yeah right.

Gullible's Travels....

said by a pogo stick with a broken spring. pogo, you have no credibility on this forum. you have been outted in every thread that you ever entered. you are the forum joke.

But here's another chance. are you saying that the story I posted did not happen? and it was reported on main stream outlets, check it out and get back with your apology.

posting the truth is not homophobic. Its simply the truth.

You don't post truth...

Let us all know when you get around to posting the truth.

Dumb shit.

So you KNOW that every gay couple wanted their cake made by a baker who does not approve of gay marriage? You KNOW that there were no other bakers, or heaven forbid, gay bakers? You KNOW that?

as I said you are very naive.

I know I never made any such claims.

I know you don't consider the facts to be a necessary element of your claims.

Forum List

Back