Muslims offended by gay marriage

muslims offended by gay marriage - AT T Yahoo Search Results

I thought that liberals did not want to offend muslims. This ruling puts americans in more danger from radical muslim terrorist attacks.

More hypocrisy from the left and more danger to american citizens.

Question for libs: Is gay marriage worth dying for?

Question for you: How am I in more danger now?

And why are you such a coward?

I could care less about offending Muslims or Christians or Jews when it comes to allowing people in love to marry.

Oh- and how many more threads about gay marriage are you planning on starting- isn't this your fifth since you told us all we had more important things to post about?

LOL......

My only point in this thread is that there will be muslim attacks on gays and other americans because of this ruling..

Your only point in this thread is your on going attack on homosexuals who want to get married.

You just changed the music and claim to have invented a new dance craze.

your fantasy is acknowledged, nothing in your post is true.

'

bullshit ! Gays have every right that you or I have. Marriage is NOT a constitutional right, it is a license issued by a state and may or may not be sanctioned by a church, synagoge, or mosque..

The federal govt has no business getting involved with creating a new definition of marriage. It has nothing to do with minority rights or any of the other crap you libs are spouting.

Seems the court declared it a Constitutional right a few days ago

It was in all the papers

the SC ruled based on political correctness, not the constitution. That does not make their ruling "right". But you are correct, we all have to abide by it until/unless a future congress clarifies the law.

You should read the ruling- since it actually cites the Constitution. Of course you can disagree with their ruling- but whether you agree or not marriage is a right.

And Congress cannot 'clarify' anything- the only thing that would serve your purpose of denying marriage to homosexuals is a Constitutional amendment, which Congress can- but will not- initiate.

4/9ths of the supreme court disagreed with that ruling. If all 9 ruled for it, you might have a point, but thats not what happened.

I thought you lefties opposed the "tyranny of the majority".

Yeah- 4/9th of the court disagreed- they are called the dissent- and their dissent has no legal standing. Whether 4/9th or 9/9ths- the decision is just as legal and just as binding.

And as I pointed out- your idiotic claim that Congress can do something is just that.

Congress cannot 'clarify' anything- the only thing that would serve your purpose of denying marriage to homosexuals is a Constitutional amendment, which Congress can- but will not- initiate

yes, you are correct. But once again, I thought you libs were opposed to the tyrany of the majority. Now you fully support it. YOU ARE EITHER HYPOCRITES OR REALLY REALLY STUPID.

What other laws and rights in this nation should be based of the delicate constitution of ISIS?
you libs are perverted assholes with no principles except your self promotion.

Threads started by Redfish on gay marriage:
Muslims offended by Gay Marriage
Attention gays and Obama worshippers
Is gay marriage the most important issue in the USA
I am so tired of all the gay shit
I find it very disturbing

5 of the 11 last eleven threads started by Redfish are focused on the issue of gay marriage.

And of course- we have Redfish's own words when it comes to the issue:

Redfish wants us to stop talking about the issue- so he keeps starting threads to tell us....

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation?

And of course this classic- that cannot be repeated often enough:

Redfish:
I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

Seems the court declared it a Constitutional right a few days ago

It was in all the papers

the SC ruled based on political correctness, not the constitution. That does not make their ruling "right". But you are correct, we all have to abide by it until/unless a future congress clarifies the law.

You should read the ruling- since it actually cites the Constitution. Of course you can disagree with their ruling- but whether you agree or not marriage is a right.

And Congress cannot 'clarify' anything- the only thing that would serve your purpose of denying marriage to homosexuals is a Constitutional amendment, which Congress can- but will not- initiate.

4/9ths of the supreme court disagreed with that ruling. If all 9 ruled for it, you might have a point, but thats not what happened.

I thought you lefties opposed the "tyranny of the majority".

Yeah- 4/9th of the court disagreed- they are called the dissent- and their dissent has no legal standing. Whether 4/9th or 9/9ths- the decision is just as legal and just as binding.

And as I pointed out- your idiotic claim that Congress can do something is just that.

Congress cannot 'clarify' anything- the only thing that would serve your purpose of denying marriage to homosexuals is a Constitutional amendment, which Congress can- but will not- initiate

yes, you are correct. But once again, I thought you libs were opposed to the tyrany of the majority. Now you fully support it. YOU ARE EITHER HYPOCRITES OR REALLY REALLY STUPID.

Speaking of hypocrites:

Redfish:(April 29, 2015)
I have made my last post on a gay thread. I hope many of you will follow suit. Let the court do its job and live with the rulings

What other laws and rights in this nation should be based of the delicate constitution of ISIS?

5 of the 11 last eleven threads started by Redfish are focused on the issue of gay marriage.

Redfish wants us to stop talking about the issue- so he keeps starting threads to tell us....

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation?

Redfish:

I'm sorry that you are so stupid. This thread is about muslims being offended by gay marriage and the hypocrisy of liberals who won't even use the words "radical islamic terrorists" and call muslim terrorism in the USA workplace violence.

So I guess in the mind of you libs, its OK to offend muslims about homosexuality, but not anything else. Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

seriously, syriusly. you are a lesbian, right? I am trying to understand why anyone with any common sense would take the positions that you take.

Listen, Its OK to be gay. I want you to be happy. I want you to be able to legally commit to your same sex partner.

Muslims do not want that for you. They will kill you if they have the chance.

Redfish:

I'm sorry that you are so stupid. This thread is about muslims being offended by gay marriage and the hypocrisy of liberals who won't even use the words "radical islamic terrorists" and call muslim terrorism in the USA workplace violence.

So I guess in the mind of you libs, its OK to offend muslims about homosexuality, but not anything else. Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look?

Redfish:

I don't think I can post that statement often enough.

Since Redfish made that post- and started that thread- he has posted hundreds of times against gay marriage.

And now since the ruling- he just continues on.

Another Conservative unable to differentiate between all Muslims- and violent Muslims extremists.

Why do you believe that ISIS represents all Muslims?

of course not, do you think the KKK represents all southerners?

So why do you believe that ISIS represents all Muslims?

I never said that, are you in some kind of drug induced stupor?

not much of a googler are you? I found a whole page of cites from legitimate news outlets in 5 seconds.

Not much of a thinker, are you? This is YOUR assertion, therefore the onus is on YOU to back it up.

Let's review -- not me ---- YOU.

OK then two questions:

One --- where does it say anywhere in this article that "ISIS threw several gay men off a roof as a protest to the gay marriage ruling"? I could not find it.

And two--
Since the SCOTUS ruling only came this week ---- how do you suppose ISIS managed to carry out this protest in FEBRUARY -- four months before SCOTUS said jack shit?

Is ISIS psychic?
Is it really effective to commit a protest act BEFORE the act you're protesting has taken place?

Did the Supreme Court strike down linear time as well?

:eusa_think:

Again..... think before posting. Possibly you're confused on what that means.

First --- think. THEN post.
You'll find that the results of the first step often make the second unnecessary.
Especially on bullshit made-up crap like this.

Well you did a great job of pointing out once again that Redfish posts bullshit.

And remember- this is the fifth thread he has started about 'gay marriage'- because he thinks we should talk about something else....

ISIS responds to US legalizing gay marriage by killing four gay men Makarellablog.co

everything I said is true. Sorry, libs, you lose again.

First you try to tell me ISIS has a time machine that foresaw the SCOTUS ruling four months before it happened -- and this time machine somehow also morphs one victim into several -- now you try to trot out as your documentation an Italian fashion blog offering as ITS evidence a purported Twitter post.

SMFH...

You ARE fucking insane. Your credibility is shot. Forever.

seriously, syriusly. you are a lesbian, right? I am trying to understand why anyone with any common sense would take the positions that you take.

Listen, Its OK to be gay. I want you to be happy. I want you to be able to legally commit to your same sex partner.

Seriously Redfish- you are a 12 year old boy who has never seen a naked woman right?

I am trying to understand why anyone would post such idiotic drivel as you do, and just assume that your mom doesn't know what you are doing in the basement.

Listen- puberty is difficult- you will get through it. Someday your voice will change and your balls will lower, and you will grow hair down there.

Muslims are not trying to kill you. There are some Muslim extremists who would like to kill you, but the odds are there is not one within 100 miles of you.

The guy who owns the Quikee Mart? Don't worry- he probably isn't even Muslim. The couple that own the hotel- they don't want to kill you. The girl who goes to 7th grade with you and wears the head scarf- she is not sharpening a knife and thinking of stabbing you.

The vast majority of Muslims don't care what you do, or who you don't do it with. They don't want to kill you- they are not ISIS.

ISIS primarily kills other Muslims- they won't be confused by you.

not much of a googler are you? I found a whole page of cites from legitimate news outlets in 5 seconds.

Not much of a thinker, are you? This is YOUR assertion, therefore the onus is on YOU to back it up.

OK then two questions:

One --- where does it say anywhere in this article that "ISIS threw several gay men off a roof as a protest to the gay marriage ruling"? I could not find it.

And two--
Since the SCOTUS ruling only came this week ---- how do you suppose ISIS managed to carry out this protest in FEBRUARY -- four months before SCOTUS said jack shit?

Is ISIS psychic?
Is it really effective to commit a protest act BEFORE the act you're protesting has taken place?

You'll find that the results of the first step often make the second unnecessary.

Well you did a great job of pointing out once again that Redfish posts bullshit.

And remember- this is the fifth thread he has started about 'gay marriage'- because he thinks we should talk about something else....

ISIS responds to US legalizing gay marriage by killing four gay men Makarellablog.co

First you try to tell me ISIS has a time machine that foresaw the SCOTUS ruling four months before it happened -- and this time machine somehow also morphs one victim into several -- now you try to trot out as your documentation an Italian fashion blog offering as ITS evidence a purported Twitter post.

SMFH...

Redfish has never been stickler for the facts, or consistency or even following his own suggestions.

Heck he asks board monitors to close down his own threads, because he can't resist posting what he tells others not to post.

OK then two questions:

And two--

Is ISIS psychic?

SMFH...

are you claiming this did not happen?

OK then two questions:

And two--

Is ISIS psychic?

SMFH...

He points out it happened 4 months prior to the ruling.

He has pointed that out twice now.

Seriously Redfish- you are a 12 year old boy who has never seen a naked woman right?

I am trying to understand why anyone would post such idiotic drivel as you do, and just assume that your mom doesn't know what you are doing in the basement.

Listen- puberty is difficult- you will get through it. Someday your voice will change and your balls will lower, and you will grow hair down there.

Muslims are not trying to kill you. There are some Muslim extremists who would like to kill you, but the odds are there is not one within 100 miles of you.

The guy who owns the Quikee Mart? Don't worry- he probably isn't even Muslim. The couple that own the hotel- they don't want to kill you. The girl who goes to 7th grade with you and wears the head scarf- she is not sharpening a knife and thinking of stabbing you.

The vast majority of Muslims don't care what you do, or who you don't do it with. They don't want to kill you- they are not ISIS.

no, girly, I am not 12. I am actually 12+58 if you can do simple math. I have seen most of this world, done a lot of things, met thousands of people of all races and faiths, worked in the mid east, the far east, and europe.

When I speak, I speak from experience, not from what some talking points created by a political hack.

You said that ISIS kiills other muslims. Tell that to the Christians who were beheaded in Egypt, tell it to the jews who were murdered.

You know nothing of this world. you are uneducated and inexperienced, you are a danger to yourself and others because of your ignorance and arrogance.

OK then two questions:

And two--

Is ISIS psychic?

SMFH...

He points out it happened 4 months prior to the ruling.

He has pointed that out twice now.

Read the cite, idiot. Damn, you libs are stupid.

no, girly, I am not 12. I am actually 12+58 if you can do simple math. .

Oh I was basing my post on the intellectual content of your thread.

Anyway- it all still applies.

You don't have to cower in your basement, terrified of every Muslim.

And someday your balls may drop.

Forum List

Back