Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

About as much luck as Christers here demanding a bible based government or Texans wanting to secede.

The difference being that when tiny numbers of Christians do it, leftists make fun of them and when a much larger group of Muslims do it, leftists indulge in nothing but apologia.

In this brave new world of identity politics, the idea does not matter -- only the group involved.

What "much larger group of Muslims" is attempting to do this? The group in the OP is equivalent to the Westboro Baptists in numbers and support. :dunno:

The number of Muslims who want to live by Sharia law runs into the many hundreds of millions worldwide and 40% of British Muslims want to live according to it.

With over 3 million Muslims now living in Britain, would it be a mistake on my part to assume you can do the math?

the only way a person can possibly believe that muslims do not have a VERY HIGH opinion of shariah------is----that person never met a muslim, that person is extremely influenced by flower child thinking and is naive, that person is a liar to HIMSELF

It's the same way with "christians".

About as much luck as Christers here demanding a bible based government or Texans wanting to secede.

The difference being that when tiny numbers of Christians do it, leftists make fun of them and when a much larger group of Muslims do it, leftists indulge in nothing but apologia.

In this brave new world of identity politics, the idea does not matter -- only the group involved.

What "much larger group of Muslims" is attempting to do this? The group in the OP is equivalent to the Westboro Baptists in numbers and support. :dunno:

The number of Muslims who want to live by Sharia law runs into the many hundreds of millions worldwide and 40% of British Muslims want to live according to it.

With over 3 million Muslims now living in Britain, would it be a mistake on my part to assume you can do the math?

the only way a person can possibly believe that muslims do not have a VERY HIGH opinion of shariah------is----that person never met a muslim, that person is extremely influenced by flower child thinking and is naive, that person is a liar to HIMSELF

what is the "same way" fentie dear?. In fact unless you consider catholic CANON law----the beginning of which was JUSTINIAN LAW---to be a code for which Christians YEARN----there really is nothing like "SHARIAH" for christians

what is the "same way" fentie dear?. In fact unless you consider catholic CANON law----the beginning of which was JUSTINIAN LAW---to be a code for which Christians YEARN----there really is nothing like "SHARIAH" for christians

You all murder each other over your interpretations of "the one true god".

not in the USA fentie----we do not have a history of religious wars. ----that was back in
europe

not in the USA fentie----we do not have a history of religious wars. ----that was back in
europe

We cleansed the north american continent with christianity love. Manifest destiny and all that. It also has much to do with why we are unable to resist medding in the middle east.

I was talking about the US, which is what Bodecea was referring to when you answered. Thus the question - what much larger group? Even in this OP - the poster is attempting to make a tiny fringe element larger than it is.

Personally living by Sharia vs Sharia as the law of the land are two different things and there are divides, even in the Muslim world. I suspect you will only look through the lens of "glass half empty", but here:

How-much-should-the-Quran-influence-our-countrys-laws.png

I have a plane ticket for Orlando that's up for grabs.

I'm sure some of you would be able to find many people interested in hearing your apologia right about now.

What a fucking stupid and tactless thing to say - using a tragedy to score political points.

No one here supports or condones extremists or terrorists - we just don't jump on the "hate all Muslims" bandwagon you are driving.

I'm sure some of you would be able to find many people interested in hearing your apologia right about now.

What a fucking stupid and tactless thing to say - using a tragedy to score political points.

No one here supports or condones extremists or terrorists - we just don't jump on the "hate all Muslims" bandwagon you are driving.

Well, Coyote, I know how much you love following people around and taunting them by saying it is funny that they oppose Islamic terrorism. Now, obviously you do not engage in this taunting simply because you are hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, as you are a person of your convictions.

As such, I think you would be able to find many people in Orlando right now to follow around and taunt as well. Just imagine how much more meaningful it would be for you if you could actually see their faces while taunting them like you do!

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!

They demanded Scotland as a sharia state not that long ago, so it is not a new thing.

Well, Coyote, I know how much you love following people around and taunting them by saying it is funny that they oppose Islamic terrorism. Now, obviously you do not engage in this taunting simply because you are hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, as you are a person of your convictions.

As such, I think you would be able to find many people in Orlando right now to follow around and taunt as well. Just imagine how much more meaningful it would be for you if you could actually see their faces while taunting them like you do!

No. Because unlike you I don't use their tragedy to attack others. 50 people are dead, at least and all you can do is use it to serve your own ideological ends.

No. Because unlike you I don't use their tragedy to attack others. 50 people are dead, at least and all you can do is use it to serve your own ideological ends.

50 people are dead and you have quite the undeniable record of taunting those who oppose the reason why they are now dead.

Talk about serving your ideological ends!

50 people are dead and you have quite the undeniable record of taunting those who oppose the reason why they are now dead.

I taunt *you* because you can't take what you like to dish out. The reason they are dead is ISIS.

I taunt *you* because you can't take what you like to dish out. The reason they are dead is ISIS.

i like how you chose today, of all days , to double down on the taunting.

You see - another successful mission on the ground is just part of the equation. Equally important it to keep up the internet pressure like you are doing.

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

They demanded Scotland as a sharia state not that long ago, so it is not a new thing.

This "they" is a tiny fringe group akin to our Westboro Baptists.

You see - another successful mission on the ground is just part of the equation. Equally important it to keep up the internet pressure like you are doing.

Today happens to be the day you decided to go back to your predictable agenda of personal attacks vs discussion. If you don't like taunting, then don't engage in it yourself.

Today happens to be the day you decided to go back to your predictable agenda of personal attacks vs discussion. If you don't like taunting, then don't engage in it yourself.

Jihad is like a full-time job for you, isn't it?

I'm sure Islamists everywhere appreciate your dedication.

Can't come up with anything better than that you lying fraud :lol:

Can't come up with anything better than that you lying fraud :lol:

They are waiting for you in Orlando, Coyote.

Time to get a move on.

Have you heard the latest UK scandal over there yet, how the police and BBC covered up the sexual assault of two very young girls. Only just been announced that at gang of Syrians, one an asylum seeker, sexually assaulted two teenage girls in Newcastle. Time to clean house and send the trash back home.

This "they" is a tiny fringe group akin to our Westboro Baptists.

So you are now saying that the Westboro Baptists have 2 billion members, because that is the number of Islamic fringe group members we have in the world today. Read your koran and hadiths, and then ask why so many don't leave islam because of what it teaches. Expect a rise in worldwide Islamic violence over the next month as they starve themselves during the day and then stuff their faces all night. Even after being told that this practise if harmful and endangers life every muslim still does it, so why should they be any different with the other violent teachings of islam.

Forum List

Back