Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

I notice some sensitivity on this subject on your part. Being a racist person that you are, you perhaps think Africans are inferior to Hebrews. That is why according to you, Hebrew could not have similar origin as African language. You are a mental case lady.

you are truly a disgusting lump of excrement-----you lie continuously. At no time did I suggest that HEBREW does not come from an African origin you shit mouth racist pig. In FACT--its prototype is AMHARIC ---the origin of which is ----the area today called ETHIOPIA. -----btw---Ethiopia is in the CONTINENT---AFRICA you ignorant Nazi DOG.

First you disagree then you agree and then you call names. Take your medication and go to bed. You are not capable of holding a discussion.

more lies from the nazi dog----where was the "FIRST DISAGREE THEN AGREE"? you are SO SENSITIVE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE OUTCLASSED-----that you have resorted to PROJECTING that which makes you feel a bit guilty-----that BJP nationalism. There is nothing wrong with a bit of BJP---especially considering the current world situation. If you want to claim that
INDIAN HINDUS INVENTED LANGUAGE.
fine with me------Pierre Paul Broca would be
fascinated.

Quite a bit of your problems will go away, if you just learn to read :)

your problem will never go away----sociopathy IS FOREVER

Wishing people ill is a sign of weakness :)

you are truly a disgusting lump of excrement-----you lie continuously. At no time did I suggest that HEBREW does not come from an African origin you shit mouth racist pig. In FACT--its prototype is AMHARIC ---the origin of which is ----the area today called ETHIOPIA. -----btw---Ethiopia is in the CONTINENT---AFRICA you ignorant Nazi DOG.

First you disagree then you agree and then you call names. Take your medication and go to bed. You are not capable of holding a discussion.

more lies from the nazi dog----where was the "FIRST DISAGREE THEN AGREE"? you are SO SENSITIVE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE OUTCLASSED-----that you have resorted to PROJECTING that which makes you feel a bit guilty-----that BJP nationalism. There is nothing wrong with a bit of BJP---especially considering the current world situation. If you want to claim that
fascinated.

that is true-----and LYING is a sin and a sign----of 'personality disorder'. My comment was not a wish-----it is the accepted
prognosis of the malady.

fascinated.

that is true-----and LYING is a sin and a sign----of 'personality disorder'. My comment was not a wish-----it is the accepted
prognosis of the malady.

We are making some progress here :) Very good :)

fascinated.

prognosis of the malady.

not we-----your prognosis is almost always
hopeless

prognosis of the malady.

not we-----your prognosis is almost always
hopeless

You are recognizing flaws that diminish human spirit. It is good. Now, all you need to do is to realize that it is you who should be the primary beneficiary of this realization not me. After all, it is you who suffers from racist and bigoted outbursts on this forum.

Have a nice weekend! I will leave you alone with your demon.

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!
Remember Kosovo.

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!
About as much luck as Christers here demanding a bible based government or Texans wanting to secede.

About as much luck as Christers here demanding a bible based government or Texans wanting to secede.

The difference being that when tiny numbers of Christians do it, leftists make fun of them and when a much larger group of Muslims do it, leftists indulge in nothing but apologia.

In this brave new world of identity politics, the idea does not matter -- only the group involved.

The difference being that when tiny numbers of Christians do it, leftists make fun of them and when a much larger group of Muslims do it, leftists indulge in nothing but apologia.

In this brave new world of identity politics, the idea does not matter -- only the group involved.

What "much larger group of Muslims" is attempting to do this? The group in the OP is equivalent to the Westboro Baptists in numbers and support. :dunno:

What "much larger group of Muslims" is attempting to do this? The group in the OP is equivalent to the Westboro Baptists in numbers and support. :dunno:

you are very naïve---coyote

I think you have mis -spelt normal. The staggering lack of knowledge around British politics never ceases to amaze me.

The number of Muslims who want to live by Sharia law runs into the many hundreds of millions worldwide and 40% of British Muslims want to live according to it.

With over 3 million Muslims now living in Britain, would it be a mistake on my part to assume you can do the math?

I have a plane ticket for Orlando that's up for grabs.

I'm sure some of you would be able to find many people interested in hearing your apologia right about now.

fentie----I should add that I have relatives whose families have not set foot in a Spanish speaking land for 500 years----and STILL SPEAK SPANISH. It is what the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE DID at that time------and raid and pillage and murder was----what the native americans did----AT THAT TIME. While all that was 'happening'------the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC CONQUEST was also 'happening'
you want to blame it all on WESTERN CAPITALISM _-----go right ahead and be an idiot

I believe you yet again miss the point, it's still going on. Have a nice weekend. And yes, you are way to emotional.

what is "still going on"? genocides? did I deny that fact? ---------by virtue of WESTERN CAPITALISM---<<<<idiotic idea

Like I said, have a nice weekend.

It looks like you got introduced to iRosie. She is a character to deal with.

Thank god I don't have to.

The number of Muslims who want to live by Sharia law runs into the many hundreds of millions worldwide and 40% of British Muslims want to live according to it.

With over 3 million Muslims now living in Britain, would it be a mistake on my part to assume you can do the math?

What say we let the Brits rule Britain since we're all about freedom for others.

I think you have mis -spelt normal. The staggering lack of knowledge around British politics never ceases to amaze me.

why would people, in general---know all that much about BRITISH POLITICS-----I is a yankee-doodle. For that matter----who mentioned British politics? The last time I saw brit politics an ISSUE in the USA ----it involved some jerk named PROFUMO-----the only reason I know that name was because he was FRONT PAGE---on my way to the comics page. Little Orphan Annie was more interesting

Majority rules !

Until concentrated wealth and power no longer have the numbers, then oppression rules.

Spoken like a true loser!

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1465749789.348638.jpg

the only way a person can possibly believe that muslims do not have a VERY HIGH opinion of shariah------is----that person never met a muslim, that person is extremely influenced by flower child thinking and is naive, that person is a liar to HIMSELF

Forum List

Back