Muslims cleaning up England.

You are free to back the rapists of course.The GOP hates women.
Apparently you hate women because you think it's okay for men to beat them to a pulp in the ring or on a football field.
So don't start flapping your gums about this weak-ass BS about women's rights.
You don't have a leg to stand on anymore.

Apparently you hate women because you think it's okay for men to beat them to a pulp in the ring or on a football field.
So don't start flapping your gums about this weak-ass BS about women's rights.
You don't have a leg to stand on anymore.
Sounds like a right wing death rattle. Women reject right wing lunacy which is based on faux religious cruelty............to women.

We are told by the ignorant that these people spend their time cutting throats and raping girls.
A bit of balance would not be amiss.

Thanks for posting something that exemplifies what most Muslims are like.

As can be expected, not one of our dilettante Hasbara trolls or traitorous and bigoted "Israel Firsters" has ever set foot in the Islamic world and it seems like all of them have been brainwashed by pro Israel MSM into hating all Muslims.

As can be expected, not one of our dilettante Hasbara trolls or traitorous and bigoted "Israel Firsters" has ever set foot in the Islamic world and it seems like all of them have been brainwashed by pro Israel MSM into hating all Muslims.
How do you define "the islamic world"? You are familiar with "most
muslims"? It seems that you are a vulgar and ignorant slut

How do you define "the islamic world"? You are familiar with "most
muslims"? It seems that you are a vulgar and ignorant slut

Only trash talks trash like you do.

If you are capable of composing a coherent and civil question, I'll answer almost any question.

People who are secure in their overall education and life experiences don't need to be snarky and insulting to make a point.

Their dedication to hate is something I had never seen till this board. Sick people.

If you are capable of composing a coherent and civil question, I'll answer almost any question.

People who are secure in their overall education and life experiences don't need to be snarky and insulting to make a point.
It is clear that you are deficient in READING COMPREHENSION. I posed a clear and coherent and civil question--"How do you define the islamic world" If you are having trouble understanding that clear and coherent question---ask a friend

Their dedication to hate is something I had never seen till this board. Sic

lack of security is YOU----I have interacted VERY CLOSELY with
far more muslims than have you. You are clueless

Their dedication to hate is something I had never seen till this board. Sick people.
For dedication to hate you should speak to the survivors of
the Oct 7 LESSON IN ISLAM. Or----any Christian, Jew, or zoroastrian
who has survived ISLAMIC METHODS. They experienced
DEDICATION TO ALLAH

For dedication to hate you should speak to the survivors of
the Oct 7 LESSON IN ISLAM. Or----any Christian, Jew, or zoroastrian
who has survived ISLAMIC METHODS. They experienced
DEDICATION TO ALLAH
I should add---from my own experience----a very pertinent
source for DEDICATION TO ALLAH is the experience of
BANGLA DESHI muslims with West Pakistani muslim circa 1970.
Christian Nigerians are also a good source

I should add---from my own experience----a very pertinent
source for DEDICATION TO ALLAH is the experience of
BANGLA DESHI muslims with West Pakistani muslim circa 1970.
Christian Nigerians are also a good source
Luiza giggles over the murder of millions of hindu children in
East Bengal and millions of christian children in Nigeria for the
GLORY OF ALLAH ---very typical

arabs too. Genetic studies reveal a whole host of inherited
diseases based on that interbreeding
I would suggest to any open-minded person to perform a Google search on consanguinity rates by country.

Tammy is here to lie, so he won't care, but there may be others who are interested in who is ACTUALLY inbred.

Forum List

Back