Muslims Attack Susan Boyle

Without even reading the article, let me guess: the British are calling the perps "Asians" which is code-word for muslims behaving badly. Even though Pakistani inbreds are a CAUCASOID race and therefore no more related to the Asian race family than I am.

Nope.

They called them "mostly male youths".

Tank lied about them being Muslim.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Agreed. OTOH, had this happened in Texas, about half of those "youths" would have gunshot wounds or be dead. Problem solved.

She has issues. Asbergers or something. Autism? In short...what young thugs of any color would call "weird ugly lady" and being thugs, have no empathy or compassion because their parent (they probably only have one) shouldn't have bred.

What's worse than what they do to her is what is ALLOWED to be done. They are free. The neighbors don't want to get involved, I guess. Cops doing nothing. Just thugs doing thuggery. Shrug. Oh well. Someone elses problem. You know. The same bullshit.

She has issues. Asbergers or something. Autism? In short...what young thugs of any color would call "weird ugly lady" and being thugs, have no empathy or compassion because their parent (they probably only have one) shouldn't have bred.

What's worse than what they do to her is what is ALLOWED to be done. They are free. The neighbors don't want to get involved, I guess. Cops doing nothing. Just thugs doing thuggery. Shrug. Oh well. Someone elses problem. You know. The same bullshit.

Aspergers people exhibit a little odd appearance in their facial expressions
and behaviorisms. Some rotten kids (and adults) feel stimulated to abuse
them as "odd creatures"

. Everyone else isn't identified from what I could read.
Which tells those who understand the game.

In America, "youths" is code for black. Everyone know that except those living in an alternate reality.

In the end you'll find out tank in right

Article says nothing about them being muslim - just that she is and has been harrassed by gangs of thugs for being "different". Sad :(

In any Euro publication "youths" are code word for Muslims.

Remember the Paris riots and car burnings years ago? All done by "youths" according to media stories, the reality was it was Muslim thugs.

They sound like a typical juvenile gang of thugs to me.

The weren't white.

Article says nothing about them being muslim - just that she is and has been harrassed by gangs of thugs for being "different". Sad :(

In any Euro publication "youths" are code word for Muslims.

Remember the Paris riots and car burnings years ago? All done by "youths" according to media stories, the reality was it was Muslim thugs.

They sound like a typical juvenile gang of thugs to me.

The Left always runs interference for Islam. Typical.

The daily mirror said the youths used ethnic slurs. Since Boyle is white, that means they were either Black or Muslim, or both. All of Europe is reluctant to post bad news about refugee's, because if reflects back on the government and their policy of open borders.

The daily mirror said the youths used ethnic slurs. Since Boyle is white, that means they were either Black or Muslim, or both. All of Europe is reluctant to post bad news about refugee's, because if reflects back on the government and their policy of open borders.
Please read the article again. It was another female victim, not Boyle, who said that and her race wasn't described. I do agree it appears the race of the other victim and the race of the gang of thugs are different, but who is who is still an unanswered question.

. Everyone else isn't identified from what I could read.
Which tells those who understand the game.

In America, "youths" is code for black. Everyone know that except those living in an alternate reality.

In the end you'll find out tank in right
Seriously? So what's the "code" for 16-18 year old Scottish white boys?
Okay, you won. She was taunted by a gang of white Christians.
Thanks. Send my winnings to USMB. :)

The article doesn't specify race or religion other than the clue that the race of the second woman probably wasn't the same as the thugs.

I didn't know who she was so I looked up some videos. Impressive woman

She has a beautiful voice. I didn't know she was also disabled until reading this thread. It's really sad that she's become a target of hate and bullying for being different :(
The only person I've ever really beaten the crap out of in my life was a teen teasing, mocking, and eventually hitting my older retarded brother. Cleaned his clock good including a loose tooth and broken nose. At the police station his father refused to press charges against me after learning what his kid had done that had so enraged me.

Aren't people jumping the gun by blaming the attack on Muslims?

Considering what we actually know about the attack, there couldn't be more than about a 99.9997% chance of it being Muslims.

Forum List

Back