Muslims Attack Susan Boyle

Send the Darkies the fuck back where they came from...and open the cargo bay over the Mediterranean Sea.

Article says nothing about them being muslim - just that she is and has been harrassed by gangs of thugs for being "different". Sad :(

Article says nothing about them being muslim - just that she is and has been harrassed by gangs of thugs for being "different". Sad :(

In any Euro publication "youths" are code word for Muslims.

Remember the Paris riots and car burnings years ago? All done by "youths" according to media stories, the reality was it was Muslim thugs.

I didn't know who she was so I looked up some videos. Impressive woman

She has a beautiful voice. I didn't know she was also disabled until reading this thread. It's really sad that she's become a target of hate and bullying for being different :(

Remember the Paris riots and car burnings years ago? All done by "youths" according to media stories, the reality was it was Muslim thugs.

They sound like a typical juvenile gang of thugs to me.

They sound like a typical juvenile gang of thugs to me.
The article quoted a witness who said Boyle she was "racially" abused:

One woman, who says the gang are known to the community, said they racially abused her and threw a bottle which almost struck her on the head.

sorry persons of cyberspace------at the risk of being considered "Is.....phobic" ------the
abuse of disabled persons is almost part and parcel of "culture" of the middle east and
far east. Disabled persons are TYPICALLY ----hidden in kitchens and barns and
in some cases abandoned to the city gutters. Having a disabled relative is a SOCIAL
HANDICAP in lots of middle east and far east communities

sorry persons of cyberspace------at the risk of being considered "Is.....phobic" ------the
abuse of disabled persons is almost part and parcel of "culture" of the middle east and
far east. Disabled persons are TYPICALLY ----hidden in kitchens and barns and
in some cases abandoned to the city gutters. Having a disabled relative is a SOCIAL
HANDICAP in lots of middle east and far east communities

It's an issue in MANY communitees and they're easy targets for senseless violence.

Have you seen what they do to the disabled in East European countries - the orphanages they get dumped into?

It's really sad that she's become a target of hate and bullying for being different :(
"One woman, who says the gang are known to the community, said they racially abused her and threw a bottle which almost struck her on the head."

Without even reading the article, let me guess: the British are calling the perps "Asians" which is code-word for muslims behaving badly. Even though Pakistani inbreds are a CAUCASOID race and therefore no more related to the Asian race family than I am.

it's an Islamic thing
It's a Brit thing if they don't do something about it. I don't give a shit what race or religion a group is, if they are assaulting local citizens, they need to be hunted down, arrested, charged and put before the court system.

Forum List

Back