Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Zionist and proud of it. And a vast majority of Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel and the right of the Jewish people to have their homeland in the Jewish holy land. You don't like it, revoke your US citizenship, and buy a one way ticket to the Muslim hellhole of your choice. You'd be a good candidate for conversion to Islam as they are always looking for insane lunatics like you. Usually they find them in prisons.

But of course, Zionists and the Rothchilds are to blame for why there is mistrust of Muslims :cuckoo: and a state of emergency in France now. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.

Roudy!

"Ha ha ha"!

Do you really think the topic being discussed on this board is funny? "Ha ha ha"! You truly are an ignorant Cretan who has no idea or understanding of the evil you do. "Ha ha ha"! 10,000 plus real Jews meet in New York City to protest Zionism and the State of Israel and no newspaper or media outlet in the United States of America even mentions this a being a newsworthy event. "Ha ha ha"!

The Rothschild's are so rich that their wealth rivals that of the United States. "Ha ha ha"! As a thinking human being, do you really think that wealth of this magnitude can be amassed through legal and legitimate means? "Ha ha ha"! It cant! Wealth of this magnitude can only be attained by stealing it from the nations and people of the world. "Ha ha ha"!

Your a Zionist? Even the Zionist are ashamed that you have the nerve to label yourself one. "Ha ha ha"! What you are, is a shame to the human race and true Zionists want to distance themselves from you because you are soiling their image and name.

"Ha ha ha"!

The Rothschild's are so rich that their wealth rivals that of the United States.

Prove it.

Actually I feel sorry for Muslims, because you have repeated all the hate and bullshit conspiracy theories often heard from Islamists, therefore creating and even more negative impression of Muslims. The sane, educated, secular Muslims I know would immediately disassociate themselves from a Nazi dirtbag like you, and totally disavow your insanity.

I rather doubt you feel sorry for Muslims for any reason. When you use the word Muslims, instead of Islamic extremists you are refereeing to 1.5 billion people most of whom do not believe in killing infidels and bear them no ill will. Unless you want to be labelled a religious bigot, I suggest you direct your hatred to those that actually mean us harm.

Flopper:

I have no hatred for anybody and what I direct my writing to is the truth. If you go back and read everything I have written you will find no hatred for anybody. However, what you will find is great disdain for what the Zionists and Rothschild's have done. Hating behavior is not to hate the person responsible for the behavior. This falsehood is what is used so frequently by my detractors on this thread, who in all honesty, operate from a hidden agenda which clearly shows that they are Zionists, the dupes of Zionists, or being paid by them for the evil they do.

My point is that when we attack a religious, racial, or ethnic group we should be sure that what we say about the group really applies to all individuals that make up the group otherwise we're attacking innocent people and that promotes hatred. The closer we come to affixing blame to individuals the better. For example, instead of Muslims are killing Christians, Islamic extremist are killing Christians. When we generalize attacks, we're asking for confrontation.
Ya I understand all that touchy feely good stuff, but, instead of coaching me on political correctness how come you haven't said jack Shiite to the OP for about 43 pages of blatant antisemetism? Or maybe he wasn't generalizing enough when he blamed all the wars, genocides, and crusades etc. on the Jews and Zionists?

You guys always spring to action when someone says the slightest wrong thing involving Muslims, how come?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE] The Rothschild's are so rich that their wealth rivals that of the United States.

Prove it.[/QUOTE]

Watch the video. Are you really so irresponsible that you don't even read or view what I post or offer before responding to it?

You certainly do no credit to the Zionists you foolishly worship?. If they are paying you, they assuredly are wasting their money.

[/QUOTE] Ya I understand all that touchy feely good stuff, but, instead of coaching me on political correctness how come you haven't said jack Shiite to the OP for about 43 pages of blatant antisemetism? Or maybe he wasn't generalizing enough when he blamed all the wars, genocides, and crusades etc. on the Jews and Zionists? You guys always spring to action when someone says the slightest wrong thing involving Muslims, how come?[/QUOTE]

Dear Roudy:

How come, you are so quick to criticize, but never offer anything which validates what you say? I can answer this question! Its because you have no idea what you are talking about and everything that comes out of your mouth is an unsubstantiated lie.

Why don't you do us all a favor and get lost.

Actually I feel sorry for Muslims, because you have repeated all the hate and bullshit conspiracy theories often heard from Islamists, therefore creating and even more negative impression of Muslims. The sane, educated, secular Muslims I know would immediately disassociate themselves from a Nazi dirtbag like you, and totally disavow your insanity.

I rather doubt you feel sorry for Muslims for any reason. When you use the word Muslims, instead of Islamic extremists you are refereeing to 1.5 billion people most of whom do not believe in killing infidels and bear them no ill will. Unless you want to be labelled a religious bigot, I suggest you direct your hatred to those that actually mean us harm.

Flopper:

I have no hatred for anybody and what I direct my writing to is the truth. If you go back and read everything I have written you will find no hatred for anybody. However, what you will find is great disdain for what the Zionists and Rothschild's have done. Hating behavior is not to hate the person responsible for the behavior. This falsehood is what is used so frequently by my detractors on this thread, who in all honesty, operate from a hidden agenda which clearly shows that they are Zionists, the dupes of Zionists, or being paid by them for the evil they do.

My point is that when we attack a religious, racial, or ethnic group we should be sure that what we say about the group really applies to all individuals that make up the group otherwise we're attacking innocent people and that promotes hatred. The closer we come to affixing blame to individuals the better. For example, instead of Muslims are killing Christians, Islamic extremist are killing Christians. When we generalize attacks, we're asking for confrontation.
Ya I understand all that touchy feely good stuff, but, instead of coaching me on political correctness how come you haven't said jack Shiite to the OP for about 43 pages of blatant antisemetism? Or maybe he wasn't generalizing enough when he blamed all the wars, genocides, and crusades etc. on the Jews and Zionists?

You guys always spring to action when someone says the slightest wrong thing involving Muslims, how come?
That touchy freely stuff is a prime weapon against racial and religious hatred. All it amounts to is just telling the real truth and blaming those that are actually guilty. My comments are not directly specific at you. Hurtful generalization is something we all do from time to time. However, some people do it knowingly because they want to create strife, hatred, and controversy.

I admit I haven't read the OP, I will do so.

Flopper:

That touchy freely stuff is a prime weapon against racial and religious hatred. All it amounts to is just telling the real truth and blaming those that are actually guilty. My comments are not directly specific at you. Hurtful generalization is something we all do from time to time. However, some people do it knowingly because they want to create strife, hatred, and controversy.

I admit I haven't read the OP, I will do so.
Wait, are you saying that you skipped the 42 pages of blatant antisemtism, and just landed on my post? Like I said you'd have a little more legitimacy if you had a little something to say about the antisemtic freak who started this thread.

Last edited:
Ya I understand all that touchy feely good stuff, but, instead of coaching me on political correctness how come you haven't said jack Shiite to the OP for about 43 pages of blatant antisemetism? Or maypbe he wasn't generalizing enough when he blamed all the wars, genocides, and crusades etc. on the Jews and Zionists? You guys always spring to action when someone says the slightest wrong thing involving Muslims, how come?[/QUOTE]

Dear Roudy:

How come, you are so quick to criticize, but never offer anything which validates what you say? I can answer this question! Its because you have no idea what you are talking about and everything that comes out of your mouth is an unsubstantiated lie.

Why don't you do us all a favor and get lost.[/QUOTE]

What is it with you and the quote feature, manipulating it as if you're an attention whore or something.

I'll come and go as I please, it's a free country. But first tell us what your bullshit and lies about Jews and Zionists has anything to do with people having negative feelings towards Muslims. Not one thing you posted makes sense or has any historical validity. Just a mental case rambling on and on about Jews.

On second thought, how about you get lost? We are not interested in the life story of a dumb Nazi pollack.

The Rothschild's are so rich that their wealth rivals that of the United States.

Prove it.[/QUOTE]

Watch the video. Are you really so irresponsible that you don't even read or view what I post or offer before responding to it?

You certainly do no credit to the Zionists you foolishly worship?. If they are paying you, they assuredly are wasting their money.[/QUOTE]

All I have to say is if you're the defender of Muslims, and your goal is to make them more likeable, they really don't need any enemies. Keep it up. :clap2:

Jews are good and in contrast, Muslims are evil.

We hear a lot of these statements on this thread and anybody who has followed it know exactly who these people are. In order to be a harbinger of hate, the first thing necessary is that the hate monger must stereotype the target hate group. The second thing required and just as important, is that anybody who stands up and points our that stereotype is wrong and unfair, must be shouted down and discredited in the most vile and unfair manner as possible. This is necessary to discourage and dissuade fair minded people from coming forward to support the voice of reason. Why would anyone risk becoming a candidate for the same kind of abuse the voice of reason is experiencing?

This thread, obviously is a prima fascia example of the above described situation. The question we as Americans must ask ourselves, is this the kind of behavior we should tolerate in this country. Indeed, as participants on this bulleting board, is this the kind of behavior we should tolerate from our fellow posters on this Board? The hallmark to tyranny and totalitarianism is and intolerance for intelligent and meaningful discussion on important issues. The best example of this type of public mind control is the Hitler's Nazi Germany where speaking up for the truth carried great risk both for the speaker and anyone foolish enough to support him. My question to all of you, why must I bear the abuse I am receiving alone? One possible answer to this question is that all of are cowards. I do not believe this to be true because subscribing to such a ridiculous notion would make me just as guilty as the bigots and bullies who haunt this thread. From my perspective, the reason most of you are silent and tolerant of such rude and disgusting behavior is because, either you do not agree with what I have said or worse, you do not want to agree with what I have said.

Where does this leave us. I do not know about the rest of you, but it leaves me frustrated and concerned because the truth is important. It is important to the health and vitality of our Nation and it is a fundamental aspect of being a Christian. This in turn leaves me to conclude that America has died and it has died because Americans no longer care about the truth and worse, will do nothing when some speaking the truth comes under vile and evil attack by jackbooted bullies and thugs.

Jews are good and Muslims are evil.

Yes, if you choose to believe this, the dreadful comparison because a self-fulfilling prophesy; okay for the Jews, but obviously, not so good for the Muslims. I prefer to believe that all people, Jews, Muslims, Christians, and yes, even Atheists are inherently good. I also believe that people deserve and should be judged as individuals and not according to a hateful stereotype. To support my views I offer the following video, which I hope you are courageous enough to watch. I personally guarantee that if you do watch it, you have nothing to fear because the my detractors on this thread will have no way of know who you are.

Prove it.

You certainly do no credit to the Zionists you foolishly worship?. If they are paying you, they assuredly are wasting their money.

Watch the video.

It had no proof.

You certainly do no credit to the Zionists you foolishly worship?

Pointing out your many moronic errors and your widespread assclownery is not worship of anyone.

You whine that the Fed destroyed the country and that the private owners are charging the US government interest to use their own money. I show you that their earnings are returned to that very same US government and you continue to spew the same idiocy. Why is that?

If they are paying you,

Is everyone who is smarter than you paid to point out your errors?
Or is it just me?

And you really should stop fiddling with the quote function.
You're as bad at that as everything else you're doing here.

Jews are good and in contrast, Muslims are evil.

We hear a lot of these statements on this thread and anybody who has followed it know exactly who these people are. In order to be a harbinger of hate, the first thing necessary is that the hate monger must stereotype the target hate group. The second thing required and just as important, is that anybody who stands up and points our that stereotype is wrong and unfair, must be shouted down and discredited in the most vile and unfair manner as possible. This is necessary to discourage and dissuade fair minded people from coming forward to support the voice of reason. Why would anyone risk becoming a candidate for the same kind of abuse the voice of reason is experiencing?

This thread, obviously is a prima fascia example of the above described situation. The question we as Americans must ask ourselves, is this the kind of behavior we should tolerate in this country. Indeed, as participants on this bulleting board, is this the kind of behavior we should tolerate from our fellow posters on this Board? The hallmark to tyranny and totalitarianism is and intolerance for intelligent and meaningful discussion on important issues. The best example of this type of public mind control is the Hitler's Nazi Germany where speaking up for the truth carried great risk both for the speaker and anyone foolish enough to support him. My question to all of you, why must I bear the abuse I am receiving alone? One possible answer to this question is that all of are cowards. I do not believe this to be true because subscribing to such a ridiculous notion would make me just as guilty as the bigots and bullies who haunt this thread. From my perspective, the reason most of you are silent and tolerant of such rude and disgusting behavior is because, either you do not agree with what I have said or worse, you do not want to agree with what I have said.

Where does this leave us. I do not know about the rest of you, but it leaves me frustrated and concerned because the truth is important. It is important to the health and vitality of our Nation and it is a fundamental aspect of being a Christian. This in turn leaves me to conclude that America has died and it has died because Americans no longer care about the truth and worse, will do nothing when some speaking the truth comes under vile and evil attack by jackbooted bullies and thugs.

Jews are good and Muslims are evil.

Yes, if you choose to believe this, the dreadful comparison because a self-fulfilling prophesy; okay for the Jews, but obviously, not so good for the Muslims. I prefer to believe that all people, Jews, Muslims, Christians, and yes, even Atheists are inherently good. I also believe that people deserve and should be judged as individuals and not according to a hateful stereotype. To support my views I offer the following video, which I hope you are courageous enough to watch. I personally guarantee that if you do watch it, you have nothing to fear because the my detractors on this thread will have no way of know who you are.

You are evil and mentally ill, and Muslims are killing Jews and Christians.

Where does that leave us? Muslims need to show tolerance towards non Muslims if they want the same in return. Get it, ya dumb Nazi pollack?

Last edited:
Roudy:

I have already conceded that there is evil and hate in the world. the difference between me and you is that you believe it is because of the Muslims. On the other hand, I see no difference between Muslims and Jews; they are both guilty of abominations and terrible things, but the instigators of all these terrible things are the Zionists of which you are one. This makes you part of the problem and a perpetuator of it. I want a world at peace because this is the only sane course for mankind. In contrast, as a Zionist, you want a world at war because their are fortunes to be made and stolen in times of war.

Remember! That pot of boiling shit in hell is still waiting for you.

Roudy:

I have already conceded that there is evil and hate in the world. the difference between me and you is that you believe it is because of the Muslims. On the other hand, I see no difference between Muslims and Jews; they are both guilty of abominations and terrible things, but the instigators of all these terrible things are the Zionists of which you are one. This makes you part of the problem and a perpetuator of it. I want a world at peace because this is the only sane course for mankind. In contrast, as a Zionist, you want a world at war because their are fortunes to be made and stolen in times of war.

I think that Gd, and not you, is the only Judge of who will or will not go to Hell.

Roudy:

Take your meds. I never said that. You're the one blaming all the evil in the world on Jews and Zionists. Yes, Islam is an evil ideology that makes Muslims behave as barbaric backwards-ass Neanderthals. No denial. Perhaps you've been drinking from that pot of boiling shit too much, ya dumb Nazi pollack! Ha ha ha.

Foreveryoung436:

True: God is the final judge in all things. I just figured that Roudy tosses out so much crap in this world that it is only fitting that he gets lots of it in the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back