Muslims Are People too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Roudy, Dogmaphobe, and Toddsterpatriot:

Your own words confirm that you are seriously ill people.

Please answer this question. Do you really think that your writings are a credit to Judaism and the Jewish people? If you honestly answer yes to this question, then you are far more disturbed than any of us could imagine. The truth is that the three of you are an embarrassment to this thread, this bulletin board, your friends, your family, America, Judaism, the human race, and yourselves.

I feel sorry for all of you and hope that someday you come to your senses. As things presently stand, count yourselves among Satan’s minions and unless you wake up you will be condemned.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Alan R. Adaschik

Why don't you ask yourself the same question, nutjob? We are not here to give credit or make anyone look better. Jews and Judaism get their credit by their actions and contributions to humanity, not by posting on a message board, you dumb Polish Nazi. Do you think your garbage and Jew hate has furthered the cause of people into thinking of Muslims as people? Ha ha ha!

Actually I feel sorry for Muslims, because you have repeated all the hate and bullshit conspiracy theories often heard from Islamists, therefore creating and even more negative impression of Muslims. The sane, educated, secular Muslims I know would immediately disassociate themselves from a Nazi dirtbag like you, and totally disavow your insanity.

Last edited by a moderator:
[/QUOTE] I'm not Jewish, so my writings aren't a credit or a discredit.

Why don't you look in that book you wrote and tell me where the Fed sent their $100 billion in profits last year?[/QUOTE]

Toddster Patriot:

You do not have to be Jewish to be an embarrassment and discredit to the Jews. Trust me, any Jew worth is salt would not want a man like you defending him.

As for the funds the Fed kicked back to the Federal government last year, what does this really mean? First of all, it means nothing unless the Fed is audited and the American people are told what is really going on. Also, is this Fed Largess just financial manipulation to stave off recent calls by the likes of Ron Paul to audit the Fed. According to this article in the New York Sun, this certainly seems to be the case (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/profits-of-the-fed/89004/)

Perhaps you will find the words of John William Wright Patman interesting. Mr. Patman was a Congressman from Texas and served as the chair of the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency from 1965-75. According to Congressman Patman, “I have never yet had anyone who could, through the use of logic and reason, justify the Federal Government borrowing the use of its own money... I believe the time will come when people will demand that this be changed. I believe the time will come in this country when they will actually blame you and me and everyone else connected with the Congress for sitting idly by and permitting such an idiotic system to continue.”

If Congressman Patman are not illuminating enough for you, perhaps you will find some value in Abraham Lincolns words when he said,"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of the consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saves immense sums of interest. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government's greatest creative opportunity."

The bottom line is that the Fed is a scam and a con game that has allowed its owners to become rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. Because money is power, the power wielded by these rich demented men has been a curse to mankind, bringing the death and suffering of millions upon millions of people. Indeed, the greed and stupidity of these people will bring on our demise. We see the beginnings of this in the world today in our idiotic, contrived, and wrongful war on terror.

[/QUOTE] Wow, I SEE all the evil Islam perpatrates, but that dosen't impugn all Muslims. Zionisism, (anyone ever hurt by a zionist?)I can't compare the two. Islam crashes planes into Manhattan, attacks people in Boston. Stones adulterers, hangs gays. Much more. I don't have to work hard hard to show how bad Islam can truly be. Zionism? You have to be joking. They are a threat? To WHO? Since when?[/QUOTE]

MaryL:

Muslims are pikers and small potatoes when it come to killing in comparison the Zionists. 50 million human beings in the two World Wars are dead because of Zionist meddling and duplicity. And now the world is fighting a war on terror because of them and not because the Jews needed a homeland, but because the Rothschild's coveted the oil in the Middle East and victimized the Jews to gain control of it. Who are the Zionist a threat to? Every human being that walks on the surface of this planet including the Jews. But don't believe me. Instead, hear the world of Neturei Karta, an international Jewish organization whose roots are in Jerusalem:

It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

I'm not Jewish, so my writings aren't a credit or a discredit.

Why don't you look in that book you wrote and tell me where the Fed sent their $100 billion in profits last year?

Toddster Patriot:

You do not have to be Jewish to be an embarrassment and discredit to the Jews. Trust me, any Jew worth is salt would not want a man like you defending him.

As for the funds the Fed kicked back to the Federal government last year, what does this really mean? First of all, it means nothing unless the Fed is audited and the American people are told what is really going on. Also, is this Fed Largess just financial manipulation to stave off recent calls by the likes of Ron Paul to audit the Fed. According to this article in the New York Sun, this certainly seems to be the case (http://www.nysun.com/editorials/profits-of-the-fed/89004/)

Perhaps you will find the words of John William Wright Patman interesting. Mr. Patman was a Congressman from Texas and served as the chair of the United States House Committee on Banking and Currency from 1965-75. According to Congressman Patman, “I have never yet had anyone who could, through the use of logic and reason, justify the Federal Government borrowing the use of its own money... I believe the time will come when people will demand that this be changed. I believe the time will come in this country when they will actually blame you and me and everyone else connected with the Congress for sitting idly by and permitting such an idiotic system to continue.”

If Congressman Patman are not illuminating enough for you, perhaps you will find some value in Abraham Lincolns words when he said,"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of the consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saves immense sums of interest. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of government, but it is the government's greatest creative opportunity."

The bottom line is that the Fed is a scam and a con game that has allowed its owners to become rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. Because money is power, the power wielded by these rich demented men has been a curse to mankind, bringing the death and suffering of millions upon millions of people. Indeed, the greed and stupidity of these people will bring on our demise. We see the beginnings of this in the world today in our idiotic, contrived, and wrongful war on terror.

Trust me, any Jew worth is salt would not want a man like you defending him.

Anti-semite nutbag says what?

As for the funds the Fed kicked back to the Federal government last year, what does this really mean?

It means if you're an expert, you could answer.

First of all, it means nothing unless the Fed is audited and the American people are told what is really going on.

They're audited every year. Do you know what an audit is?

http://oig.federalreserve.gov/reports/board-financial-statements-2014-2013-mar2015.pdf

Also, is this Fed Largess just financial manipulation to stave off recent calls by the likes of Ron Paul to audit the Fed. According to this article in the New York Sun, this certainly seems to be the case

Why is this a scandal? It is because the Fed has earned these profits by purchasing the debts of its creator and paying back its profits, as it’s required to do, to that same creator.

Son of a bitch, created by the government, gives its profit to the government.
Makes the entire premise of your "book" sound stupid now, doesn't it?

I have never yet had anyone who could, through the use of logic and reason, justify the Federal Government borrowing the use of its own money"

And then getting most or all of the borrowing costs returned. Awful. LOL!

"The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of the consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saves immense sums of interest."

Sounds like this is a recommendation to print rather than borrow for government spending.
Can't get behind that.

The bottom line is that the Fed is a scam and a con game that has allowed its owners to become rich beyond anyone’s wildest dreams.

The owner is the US government. Not the Zionists or Rothschilds or whoever you feel ruined your life.

The Rothschild Family; 1916:

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Rothschild’s, who they are, how they made their money, how rich they are, how they control the world, and why they created the State of Israel please click on and watch, the following video entitled the “Rothschild Family; 2016”. Please keep in mind that while the Rothschild’s are of Jewish lineage, they are not religious or practicing Jews.

Rothschild family full HD Documentary 2016

The Rothschild Family; 1916:

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Rothschild’s, who they are, how they made their money, how rich they are, how they control the world, and why they created the State of Israel please click on and watch, the following video entitled the “Rothschild Family; 2016”. Please keep in mind that while the Rothschild’s are of Jewish lineage, they are not religious or practicing Jews.

Rothschild family full HD Documentary 2016
Ah, but you aren't an anti Semite, right? The Rothchilds must be the reason there is Islamophobia. Ha ha ha.

Wow, I SEE all the evil Islam perpatrates, but that dosen't impugn all Muslims. Zionisism, (anyone ever hurt by a zionist?)I can't compare the two. Islam crashes planes into Manhattan, attacks people in Boston. Stones adulterers, hangs gays. Much more. I don't have to work hard hard to show how bad Islam can truly be. Zionism? You have to be joking. They are a threat? To WHO? Since when?

MaryL:

Muslims are pikers and small potatoes when it come to killing in comparison the Zionists. 50 million human beings in the two World Wars are dead because of Zionist meddling and duplicity. And now the world is fighting a war on terror because of them and not because the Jews needed a homeland, but because the Rothschild's coveted the oil in the Middle East and victimized the Jews to gain control of it. Who are the Zionist a threat to? Every human being that walks on the surface of this planet including the Jews. But don't believe me. Instead, hear the world of Neturei Karta, an international Jewish organization whose roots are in Jerusalem:

It is openly stated in books written by the founders of Zionism that the means by which they planned to establish a state was by instigating anti-Semitism, and undermining the security of the Jews in all lands of the world, until they would be forced to flee to their state. And thus they did – they intentionally infuriated the German people and fanned the flames of Nazi hatred, and they helped the Nazis, with trickery and deceit, to take whole Jewish communities off to concentration camps, and the Zionists themselves admit this (See the books Perfidy, Min hameitzor, etc.).

There, I just fixed your mutilation of the quote feature.

Actually I feel sorry for Muslims, because you have repeated all the hate and bullshit conspiracy theories often heard from Islamists, therefore creating and even more negative impression of Muslims. The sane, educated, secular Muslims I know would immediately disassociate themselves from a Nazi dirtbag like you, and totally disavow your insanity.

I rather doubt you feel sorry for Muslims for any reason. When you use the word Muslims, instead of Islamic extremists you are refereeing to 1.5 billion people most of whom do not believe in killing infidels and bear them no ill will. Unless you want to be labelled a religious bigot, I suggest you direct your hatred to those that actually mean us harm.

I rather doubt you feel sorry for Muslims for any reason. When you use the word Muslims, instead of Islamic extremists you are refereeing to 1.5 billion people most of whom do not believe in killing infidels and bear them no ill will. Unless you want to be labelled a religious bigot, I suggest you direct your hatred to those that actually mean us harm.

Yes, I know many secular Muslims who are my friends, and I do feel sorry for them, believe it or not.

Wow, I SEE all the evil Islam perpatrates, but that dosen't impugn all Muslims. Zionisism, (anyone ever hurt by a zionist?)I can't compare the two. Islam crashes planes into Manhattan, attacks people in Boston. Stones adulterers, hangs gays. Much more. I don't have to work hard hard to show how bad Islam can truly be. Zionism? You have to be joking. They are a threat? To WHO? Since when?

MaryL:

There, I just fixed your mutilation of the quote feature.

Like I said, all citizen Achmed is doing is repeating antisemtic billshit canards that has been repeated for centuries. You are not saying anything new, or original Achmed.

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Further information: Judeo-Masonic conspiracy theory, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Zionist Occupation Government, Anti-globalization and antisemitism, Serpent (Bible), Rabbi Emmanuel Rabinovich

A Nazi German cartoon circa 1938 depicts Churchill as a Jewish-controlled octopus encircling the globe.

The same imagery revived on the cover of the 2001 Egyptian edition of The International Jew.
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is widely considered to be the beginning of contemporary conspiracy theory literature.[27]

Included in this canard are not only writings that seek to accuse Jews of trying to control the world, but also graphic imagery depicting Jews, or their supporters, as trying to control the world. Examples of this imagery include Nazi cartoons that depict Jews as octopuses, encircling the globe.[28] A more recent example is the 2001 re-printing of Henry Ford's antisemitic text, The International Jew in Egypt, with the same octopus imagery on the front cover.[29]

Among the most notable early refutations of the Protocols as a forgery were a series of articles printed in The Times of London in 1921. This series revealed that much of the material in the Protocols was plagiarized from earlier political satire that did not have an antisemitic theme. Since 1903, when the Protocols appeared in print, its earliest publishers have offered vague and often contradictory testimony detailing how they obtained their copy of the rumored original manuscript.[30]

The text was popularized by supporters of the Tsarist regime, and was disseminated further after the revolution of 1905 in Russia, becoming known worldwide after the 1917 October Revolution. It was widely circulated in the West in 1920 and thereafter. The Great Depressionand the rise of Nazism were important developments in the history of the Protocols, and the hoax continued to be published and circulated despite its debunking. Despite the fact that numerous independent investigations have repeatedly proven the Protocols to be a plagiarism and a literary forgery, the hoax is still frequently quoted and reprinted by antisemites, and is sometimes used as evidence of an alleged Jewish cabal, by antisemitic groups in the United States and in the Middle East.[31][32]

Accusations of causing wars, revolutions, and calamitiesEdit
Further information: Wandering Jew, Jewish Bolshevism, The Cause of World Unrest, The Franklin Prophecy, Judea Declares War on Germany
As many European localities and entire countries expelled their Jewish populations after robbing them, and others denied them entrance, the legend of the Wandering Jew, a condemned harbinger of calamity, gained popularity.

German politician Heinrich von Treitschke in the 19th century coined a phrase "Die Juden sind unser Unglück!" ("The Jews are our misfortune!") adopted as a motto by Der Stürmer several decades later.[33]

The term "Judeo-Bolshevism" was adopted and used in Nazi Germany to refer to Jews and communists together, implying that the communist movement served Jewish interests.[34]

The Franklin Prophecy was unknown before its appearance in 1934 in the pages of William Dudley Pelley's pro-Nazi weekly magazine Liberation. According to the 2004 US Congress report, Anti-Semitism in Europe: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on European Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations:

"The Franklin "Prophecy" is a classic anti-Semitic canard that falsely claims that American statesman Benjamin Franklin made anti-Jewish statements during the Constitutional Convention of 1787. It has found widening acceptance in Muslim and Arab media, where it has been used to criticize Israel and Jews..."[35]

Some recent conspiracy theories hold that Jews or Israel played a key role in carrying out the September 11, 2001 attacks. According to the paper published by the Anti-Defamation League, "anti-Semitic conspiracy theories have not been accepted in mainstream circles in the U.S.", but "this is not the case in the Arab and Muslim world."[36] A claim that 4,000 Jewish employees skipped work at the WTC on 11 September has been widely reported and widely debunked. The number of Jews who died in the attacks – typically estimated at around 400[37][38][39] – tracks closely with the proportion of Jews living in the New York area. Five Israelis died in the attack.[40]

On 16 October 2003, the Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohammed drew a standing ovation at the 57-member Organisation of the Islamic Conference for his speech, in which he said: "...today the Jews rule this world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them... They invented socialism, communism, human rights and democracy so that persecuting them would appear to be wrong, so that they can enjoy equal rights with others. With these they have gained control of the most powerful countries and they, this tiny community, have become a world power."[41] He further urged Muslims to emulate Jews in this regard in order to achieve similar results.

Actor Mel Gibson caused controversy in 2006 after being arrested for drunken driving; during the arrest, he claimed that "Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world".[42]

Yes, I know many secular Muslims who are my friends, and I do feel sorry for them, believe it or not.
In that case, you should clarify that your attacks are directed at those that mean us harm, not all Muslims.

Flopper:

I have no hatred for anybody and what I direct my writing to is the truth. If you go back and read everything I have written you will find no hatred for anybody. However, what you will find is great disdain for what the Zionists and Rothschild's have done. Hating behavior is not to hate the person responsible for the behavior. This falsehood is what is used so frequently by my detractors on this thread, who in all honesty, operate from a hidden agenda which clearly shows that they are Zionists, the dupes of Zionists, or being paid by them for the evil they do.

This video (New York City: 10,000+ Jews Against Israel) is illustrative of the tiny minority of misguided Jews who are really Zionists but do not know it because the are too ignorant to understand the truth. By the way, this protest took place in New York City and of course it made front page news in the Nation's newspapers and the 6 o'clock news on all the major network news stations. If you believe this, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

New York City: 10,000+ Jews Against Israel (U.S. Media Blackout)

This video (New York City: 10,000+ Jews Against Israel) is illustrative of the tiny minority of misguided Jews who are really Zionists but do not know it because the are too ignorant to understand the truth. By the way, this protest took place in New York City and of course it made front page news in the Nation's newspapers and the 6 o'clock news on all the major network news stations. If you believe this, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you.

Good video, thanks.

Good video, thanks.

Ya good video. Only been posted a million times and a million times you've been told they don't represent what 99.99% of world Jewry thinks.

Flopper:

I have no hatred for anybody and what I direct my writing to is the truth. If you go back and read everything I have written you will find no hatred for anybody. However, what you will find is great disdain for what the Zionists and Rothschild's have done. Hating behavior is not to hate the person responsible for the behavior. This falsehood is what is used so frequently by my detractors on this thread, who in all honesty, operate from a hidden agenda which clearly shows that they are Zionists, the dupes of Zionists, or being paid by them for the evil they do.

I'm a Zionist and proud of it. And a vast majority of Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel and the right of the Jewish people to have their homeland in the Jewish holy land. You don't like it, revoke your US citizenship, and buy a one way ticket to the Muslim hellhole of your choice. You'd be a good candidate for conversion to Islam as they are always looking for insane lunatics like you. Usually they find them in prisons.

But of course, Zionists and the Rothchilds are to blame for why there is mistrust of Muslims :cuckoo: and a state of emergency in France now. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.

[/QUOTE] I'm a Zionist and proud of it. And a vast majority of Americans stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel and the right of the Jewish people to have their homeland in the Jewish holy land. You don't like it, revoke your US citizenship, and buy a one way ticket to the Muslim hellhole of your choice. You'd be a good candidate for conversion to Islam as they are always looking for insane lunatics like you. Usually they find them in prisons.

But of course, Zionists and the Rothchilds are to blame for why there is mistrust of Muslims :cuckoo: and a state of emergency in France now. :cuckoo: Ha ha ha.[/QUOTE]

Roudy!

"Ha ha ha"!

Do you really think the topic being discussed on this board is funny? "Ha ha ha"! You truly are an ignorant Cretan who has no idea or understanding of the evil you do. "Ha ha ha"! 10,000 plus real Jews meet in New York City to protest Zionism and the State of Israel and no newspaper or media outlet in the United States of America even mentions this a being a newsworthy event. "Ha ha ha"!

The Rothschild's are so rich that their wealth rivals that of the United States. "Ha ha ha"! As a thinking human being, do you really think that wealth of this magnitude can be amassed through legal and legitimate means? "Ha ha ha"! It cant! Wealth of this magnitude can only be attained by stealing it from the nations and people of the world. "Ha ha ha"!

Your a Zionist? Even the Zionist are ashamed that you have the nerve to label yourself one. "Ha ha ha"! What you are, is a shame to the human race and true Zionists want to distance themselves from you because you are soiling their image and name.

"Ha ha ha"!

Get this thread back on track, please.

This is my thread and I think it is right on Track. To be sure, my detractors want us to think that Jews are wonderful people and that Muslims are monsters. The thrust of the tread is that Jews are wonderful people and Muslims are no different than Jews. In Contrast, it is the Rothschild Zionists who really are monsters and it is the minions of these demented people who keep trying to get this thread off track.

Watch this video, Jewish Group Says Israel Should Not Exist", to understand my point:

Flopper:

My point is that when we attack a religious, racial, or ethnic group we should be sure that what we say about the group really applies to all individuals that make up the group otherwise we're attacking innocent people and that promotes hatred. The closer we come to affixing blame to individuals the better. For example, instead of Muslims are killing Christians, Islamic extremist are killing Christians. When we generalize attacks, we're asking for confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back