Muslim Rapist To Police: I'm Syrian. I Must Be Handled In A Friendly Manner. I was Invited Here

What the fuck are you talking about? Elvis appearance? African appearance? Who else's appearance shall we consider? Waldo, perhaps? Who invites rapists? How can this even be something to argue over? Rape is not ok.

Of course rape is not ok. But you also have to look at the facts of the incident, as far as what is known: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

Most of the reports, per the police, were of robbery and groping women while stealing/pick pocketing. There was only one rape report.

Sounds like sounds like somewhat organized criminal gangs.

OMG, are you fucking for real ?!!!!!!!!

What the fuck are you talking about? Elvis appearance? African appearance? Who else's appearance shall we consider? Waldo, perhaps? Who invites rapists? How can this even be something to argue over? Rape is not ok.

Of course rape is not ok. But you also have to look at the facts of the incident, as far as what is known: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

Most of the reports, per the police, were of robbery and groping women while stealing/pick pocketing. There was only one rape report.

Sounds like sounds like somewhat organized criminal gangs.

OMG, are you fucking for real ?!!!!!!!!

I'm just reading the news articles.

Tensions rise in Germany over handling of mass sexual assaults in Cologne
Police have said the men appeared to have been coordinated, comparing their modus operandi to that of criminal gangs that have operated in strength for several years in the area and turning it into a place many Cologners avoid after dark. Known locally as antänzer (waltzers), the men snuggle up to their victims, often twisting a leg around them in an apparently playful fashion, which causes them to lose balance, whereupon the perpetrator uses the opportunity to whip a wallet or mobile phone from a pocket or bag.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back