Muslim Rapist To Police: I'm Syrian. I Must Be Handled In A Friendly Manner. I was Invited Here

568d3e23c46188505b8b45d0.jpg

^ Thank you frau Merkel!

European Studies professor, Laslo Maracs, told that the incident in Cologne stems from the fact that authorities couldn’t be further from tackling the refugee crisis.

“We see often in such cases that the victims are blamed: the victims should follow a code of conduct, and not the people who have been committing crimes taken responsible for the things they have been doing!”

“It shows me that we are very far from solving integration puzzles, from building a society where more cultures could be accommodated or adopted. It shows that there is a lot of panic among city and regional governors. The situation is not under control,”he said.
‘Mrs Merkel invited me’: Cologne assailants’ ‘shameful’ acts detailed in police report

What a shame for good old Europe!!!! Looks like it is occupied now and only God knows what those wild Arabs and Africans will do next. Looks like they feel pretty darn free there to do anything they want, don't they?

BTW, that "Syrian" not necessarily was a Syrian: one can get a Syrian passport in Turkey for just $50.

Last edited:
How about this. Give them a fake title to that property in Oregano-stan and tell them it's theirs. Everyone gets happy !
OTOH they'd probably sell the deed to a Joo who would win the land in never ending court battles.

How long before we are hearing pretty much the same thing from Syrians and Mexicans here, if we aren't already hear that from the Mexican illegals?!

"Yo Soy Mexicano. I am Mexican. I Must Be Handled In A Friendly Manner. I was Invited Here by El Jefe Obama!"

The police should have shot them all, as it happened, shot the bastards.

As of now, were I in charge, I would order ALL of the Muslim and African savages that Merkel has criminally allowed in to be immediately shot.

Then I'd permanently close the border and re-introduce passport checks....any Muslim or African savage attempting to get in, they would be immediately shot at the border.

This is the way to deal with them, this is the way to restore order and discipline.

As of now, were I in charge, I would order ALL of the Muslim and African savages that Merkel has criminally allowed in to be immediately shot.

Then I'd permanently close the border and re-introduce passport checks....any Muslim or African savage attempting to get in, they would be immediately shot at the border.

This is the way to deal with them, this is the way to restore order and discipline.
Gee, had all those women who were surrounded and eventually victimized had ... let's say ... concealed carry permits / weapons we wouldn't be reading about a mass out-break of rape all in one night but about a bunch of dead-ass Syrian pieces of fecal matter having to be collected off the street in Germany.

calm yourself Lucy------is Germany having a problem with African immigrants?

568d3e23c46188505b8b45d0.jpg

^ Thank you frau Merkel!

European Studies professor, Laslo Maracs, told that the incident in Cologne stems from the fact that authorities couldn’t be further from tackling the refugee crisis.

“We see often in such cases that the victims are blamed: the victims should follow a code of conduct, and not the people who have been committing crimes taken responsible for the things they have been doing!”

“It shows me that we are very far from solving integration puzzles, from building a society where more cultures could be accommodated or adopted. It shows that there is a lot of panic among city and regional governors. The situation is not under control,”he said.
‘Mrs Merkel invited me’: Cologne assailants’ ‘shameful’ acts detailed in police report

What a shame for good old Europe!!!! Looks like it is occupied now and only God knows what those wild Arabs and Africans will do next. Looks like they feel pretty darn free there to do anything they want, don't they?

"Mrs. Merkel: Where are you? What are you saying? This worries us!”

“Thanks Mrs. Reker!! Poor Cologne”

Henriette Reker, Traitor Mayor of Cologne, who basically blamed 116 German girls for getting THEMSELVES raped, why she and the testicle-free Cologne police just stood there....gosh the police must be scared of being called "racist" and "Nazi".

Yes it's better to allow girls to be raped by Muslim and African savages.

"Here, rape my wife and daughters, rape ME even, steal EVERYTHING off me, KILL me....just PLEASE DON'T call me a racist and a Nazi....ANYTHING but that!"

:rolleyes-41:

:blowup:

Middle Eastern AND North African appearance, the descriptions of the savages.

I'd soon shift them....rocket launcher forced up their filthy backsides....that'd do it.

half of cologne rapist was black too

I'd soon shift them....rocket launcher forced up their filthy backsides....that'd do it.

oh----north African appearance-----that clinches it. All my life I have been told I look IRISH

oh----north African appearance-----that clinches it. All my life I have been told I look IRISH

:confused-84:

Meh, seems like manufactured News. I don't believe that it's real.

It's there to make people angry and incite them to war. Don't fall for it.

Forum List

Back