Muslim Rapist To Police: I'm Syrian. I Must Be Handled In A Friendly Manner. I was Invited Here

The police should have shot them all, as it happened, shot the bastards.

As of now, were I in charge, I would order ALL of the Muslim and African savages that Merkel has criminally allowed in to be immediately shot.

Then I'd permanently close the border and re-introduce passport checks....any Muslim or African savage attempting to get in, they would be immediately shot at the border.

This is the way to deal with them, this is the way to restore order and discipline.

calm yourself Lucy------is Germany having a problem with African immigrants?

Middle Eastern AND North African appearance, the descriptions of the savages.

I'd soon shift them....rocket launcher forced up their filthy backsides....that'd do it.

oh----north African appearance-----that clinches it. All my life I have been told I look IRISH
you are defending syrian sunni and crying for them in other topic and you are against all moslem in this topic?
you are really jewish .100% jewish

As of now, were I in charge, I would order ALL of the Muslim and African savages that Merkel has criminally allowed in to be immediately shot.

Then I'd permanently close the border and re-introduce passport checks....any Muslim or African savage attempting to get in, they would be immediately shot at the border.

This is the way to deal with them, this is the way to restore order and discipline.

You sound like a bloodthirsty dicator. Heil.

Meh, seems like manufactured News. I don't believe that it's real.

It's there to make people angry and incite them to war. Don't fall for it.

There are no direct attributed quotes, just he said/she said sort of stuff.

What the fuck are you talking about? Elvis appearance? African appearance? Who else's appearance shall we consider? Waldo, perhaps? Who invites rapists? How can this even be something to argue over? Rape is not ok.

Of course rape is not ok. But you also have to look at the facts of the incident, as far as what is known: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

Most of the reports, per the police, were of robbery and groping women while stealing/pick pocketing. There was only one rape report.

Sounds like sounds like somewhat organized criminal gangs.

We are all rather annoyed, why shouldn't we be? These are our people, our kin, why shouldn't we want to go nuclear on these savages?

What the fuck are you talking about? Elvis appearance? African appearance? Who else's appearance shall we consider? Waldo, perhaps? Who invites rapists? How can this even be something to argue over? Rape is not ok.

Of course rape is not ok. But you also have to look at the facts of the incident, as far as what is known: Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News

Most of the reports, per the police, were of robbery and groping women while stealing/pick pocketing. There was only one rape report.

116 women now say they were sexually molested.

We are all rather annoyed, why shouldn't we be? These are our people, our kin, why shouldn't we want to go nuclear on these savages?

You should get the facts and let law enforcement do it's job.

Groped etc. Only 1 rape reported. Think about. It's a good way for a would be robber/pick pocketer to distract a victim and get a grope in. Police seem to be doing their job so do you need to go all nuclear?

Fine. Good. Facts! Organized gangs. Robbery. Groping. Pick pocketing. Please tell me I am not the only one who doesn't give a shit what the bad guy looks like.

Let law enforcement do it's job? What like the Cologne police you mean....which was just all stand there and let it happen? Then the Cologne Police Chief comes out on the television five days later and admits that he can't guarantee that the police can protect the people....you mean let them do this type of "job"?

Fine. Good. Facts! Organized gangs. Robbery. Groping. Pick pocketing. Please tell me I am not the only one who doesn't give a shit what the bad guy looks like.

What does it matter what he looks like? Let the police do their work.

What does it matter what he looks like? Let the police do their work.
I'm addressing the discussion here. You've read the whole thread, haven't you? If you missed that point why did you respond to my remark?

Let law enforcement do it's job? What like the Cologne police you mean....which was just all stand there and let it happen? Then the Cologne Police Chief comes out on the television five days later and admits that he can't guarantee that the police can protect the people....you mean let them do this type of "job"?

:dunno:

I think lynch mobs, whether literal or figurative, are a bad idea.

Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women - BBC News
Cologne news website Koelner Stadt-Anzeiger says the suspects were already known to police because of frequent pickpocketing in and around Cologne central station.

In Hamburg several women told police that gangs of men had molested and robbed them on New Year's Eve on the Reeperbahn - a street known for its boisterous night life.

Some similar attacks were reported in Stuttgart.

A policeman who was outside Cologne station during the New Year's Eve trouble told the city's Express news website that he had detained eight suspects. "They were all asylum seekers, carrying copies of their residence certificates," he said.

However, there was no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence. Commentators in Germany were quick to urge people not to jump to conclusions.

German n-tv news says Cologne police are considering calling in reinforcements from other parts of Germany and installing extra surveillance cameras, with telescopic lenses.

Groped etc. Only 1 rape reported. Think about. It's a good way for a would be robber/pick pocketer to distract a victim and get a grope in. Police seem to be doing their job so do you need to go all nuclear?

They were sexually molested by a mob....so sexual molesting someone is....only a full-on rape is what matters and it was just one full-on rape.

This is okay? I'm not understanding your comment somewhere. Explain please.

They were sexually molested by a mob....so sexual molesting someone is....only a full-on rape is what matters and it was just one full-on rape.

This is okay? I'm not understanding your comment somewhere. Explain please.

Rape is rape.

Maybe Paris cops see what's happening in America and saying "Shit....that's coming here I bet....fuck it...let the savages run wild".

Only one rape, like it doesn't matter?

If I had a guest who didn't respect my home or who lives in it , I would let the door kick their ass to the curb back home.
;):)

Only one rape, like it doesn't matter?

If I had a guest who didn't respect my home or who lives in it , I would let the door kick their ass to the curb back home.
;):)

Accuracy matters (unless you're forming a lynchmob).

52966d98d617deb0f12c2ed676991859fae66e64252a089b6de3cac3e0cafee5.jpg

Forum List

Back