Muslim Pupils Learn to Cut off the Hands of Thieves

And, in turn, the majority of donations NewsCorp makes are to Dems. Hmmm.

Majority?

Give it a rest.

Even from this website (Which is new to me)

Each year, it spend millions of dollars lobbying the federal government on topics ranging from taxes, to banking regulation and radio and TV issues to federal budget concerns. The company's political action committee favors Republicans, but has also donated a significant amount to Democrats.
News Corp: Summary | OpenSecrets

Hedging bets does not constitute a majority.

In any case..it's alarming that our political process is tainted in this manner..
Still, NewsCorp gives more money to the Dems. Um, that's a majority, by the way.

Facts are facts. Feelings are not. Deal.

No they don't. Your faux website doesn't even spew that crap.

And if you factor in they are a 24 hour propaganda machine for the right wing..giving a free platform to republican politicians like Palin and Huckabee (who are pundits on FOX), it doesn't even come close.

Majority?

Give it a rest.

Even from this website (Which is new to me)

Hedging bets does not constitute a majority.

In any case..it's alarming that our political process is tainted in this manner..
Still, NewsCorp gives more money to the Dems. Um, that's a majority, by the way.

And if you factor in they are a 24 hour propaganda machine for the right wing..giving a free platform to republican politicians like Palin and Huckabee (who are pundits on FOX), it doesn't even come close.
Oh? Open Secrets is a faux website?

Great news. I'll use that the next time a lib sites it.

You're getting lame.

You're getting lame.

Read your own link.

Will ya.

It doesn't state what you proport.

And I have never heard of or seen this website. And if you follow my postings..I generally don't use material unless it's reported in the more mainstream media.

Reality is my bag.

You're getting lame.

Read your own link.

Will ya.

And I have never heard of or seen this website. And if you follow my postings..I generally don't use material unless it's reported in the more mainstream media.

Reality is my bag.
What exactly do you think I purport?

The link shows that NewsCorp donates more money to Dems.

Or, are you trying the dishonest route?

No matter to me. I linked to the information that completely backs up my claim.

Deal with it.

Or not.

I've supported my claim and that's all that matters.

Do you think people know what goes on in Islamic schools in the U.S.? I'm not suggesting that these texts are being used. But I am suggesting they could - with the full support of "moderate" Muslims like Sunni Man and Imam Rauf.
These children are attending a Private school paid for by their parents.

So it is Not anyone's business what they are being taught. :cool:

Why is it the governments business what children are taught anywhere?

Hookay..kiddo.

Maybe you should put another "liar" in there..juuust to be sure. (Dost protest to much, methinks. :eusa_whistle: )

Give your Hitler portrait a little kiss before beddy-bye.

You've been outed.

Not! Good try though. ;)

You're just a sucker for a semi-nude avatar..aren't ya?

Intense is a sucker for honesty, I provide that. You do not. You lie. And when you are challenged on your lies, you howl like a banshee. Funny shit.

Personally, the comparisons to Nazis or Hitler are beneath me. Because when you use the Nazi thing to insult someone, you do not insult them... you insult the millions of innocents who died under that regime. You make a mockery of their suffering. I will not do that, because I am a person of morals. It is a shame that you are not. But, happily for you, you are not alone. There are a few scumbag assholes on here with you.

What is wrong with cutting off the hand of a thief ?

Ever had your car stolen or your house broken into?

If so, how mad where you??

How much time did you spend thinking about the criminal's civil rights? :doubt:

Last edited:
Decent, civilized people do not discuss when amputation is acceptable. Hence, any proponent of Sharia Law is neither decent nor civilized. Move to the fucking desert.

Islamophobia is not an irrational fear. Its time for all decent and civilized people to learn the truth. There are no "moderate" Muslims.

Yes.
Yes.
Allot.

We teach Redemption. Second Chance. New Start.

Decent, civilized people do not discuss when amputation is acceptable. Hence, any proponent of Sharia Law is neither decent nor civilized. Move to the fucking desert.

Islamophobia is not an irrational fear. Its time for all decent and civilized people to learn the truth. There are no "moderate" Muslims.

That Reform thing is starting to sound more like lip service, telling us what they think we want to hear while advancing their Totalitarian agenda. I hope that is not the real truth.

Not! Good try though. ;)

You're just a sucker for a semi-nude avatar..aren't ya?

Intense is a sucker for honesty, I provide that. You do not. You lie. And when you are challenged on your lies, you howl like a banshee. Funny shit.

Personally, the comparisons to Nazis or Hitler are beneath me. Because when you use the Nazi thing to insult someone, you do not insult them... you insult the millions of innocents who died under that regime. You make a mockery of their suffering. I will not do that, because I am a person of morals. It is a shame that you are not. But, happily for you, you are not alone. There are a few scumbag assholes on here with you.

:lol:

You had a swastika in your avatar and made light of nazis..even going so far as to say they were somehow "honorable".

You showed support for the regime.

Least be honest.

You getting mapped to that..is your fault..and no one elses.

And to be called any sort of name by a Nazi..or a Nazi supporter is a badge of honor I will wear proudly.

I will remain..an enemy of the Nazis.

You're getting lame.

Read your own link.

Will ya.

Reality is my bag.
What exactly do you think I purport?

The link shows that NewsCorp donates more money to Dems.

Or, are you trying the dishonest route?

No matter to me. I linked to the information that completely backs up my claim.

Deal with it.

Or not.

I've supported my claim and that's all that matters.

That you can't read and make shit up is not my problem.

It's yours.

Yes.
Yes.
Allot.

The current recidivism rate for criminals is +70%

So it sounds like we need stricter punishments. :cool:

Yes.
Yes.
Allot.

The current recidivism rate for criminals is +70%

So it sounds like we need stricter punishments. :cool:

Recidivism rate for Muslim suicide bombers: 0

True dat. The concept of moderate Muslim does not exist in Islamic shitholes. There is only one flavor of Islam: Islam

bin Laden reads from the same Quran as everyone else.

Forum List

Back