Muslim population of England exceed three million for the first time Christians continue to decline

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Londonstan is a lost cause now. Hell, the mayor is a shit-eating paki rodent.

It can't be long before the rest of the country is overrun with muslim rats. Good job Brits!

This stat is from 2 years ago, so 3 million Muslims in England is probably quite accurate. That's about 6%. Getting close to the magical 8% tipping point. Ruh Roh!

<<<
The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population). 76,737 Muslims live in Scotland (1.45%), 45,950 in Wales (1.50%). London has the greatest population of Muslims in the country.>>>

Christians? LOL! In England? They are all nihilist, social egalitarian cowards. That is why in 100 years their country WILL be Muslim.
Europeans are IDIOTS.

The three million Muslims in England will only continue to exponentially increase because Muslim men are allowed to have multiple wives and each wife usually has five children.
Muslim Population of England Exceeds Three Million For the First Time - Christians Continue to Decline

Keep saying let them in l----mfao dumb fk leftist are so so stupid .....they won't realize a thing until it hit them in the head like a hammer they're that stupid.
Maybe white Christian women should stop swallowing......hard to have a baby that way....you should know

Christians? LOL! In England? They are all nihilist, social egalitarian cowards. That is why in 100 years their country WILL be Muslim.
Europeans are IDIOTS.
You do understand more muslims live in the US right???

What have you done to stop it, tough Christian guy?
Oh...and I don't fault the Muslims. However..you're too stupid to grasp that point. This is not the Muslims fault. This is the fault of the Brits who are so mentally weak and guilt ridden that they are simply GIVING their country over.

This is a hot potato. So I will be very careful.

Some people feel that in the far future, the majority or at least a huge proportion of people in England will be non-Christian. Some reply to such an eventuality as "So what?" Others timidly reply, "The consequences may be infelicitous."

That sounds familiar to the United States where people know that in a few decades, the majority WILL be non-Caucasian. Again, some reply, "So what?" And others reply, "It will be a game changer."

I certainly agree that it will be a game changer, to say the least.

Some people feel that in the far future, the majority or at least a huge proportion of people in England will be non-Christian. Some reply to such an eventuality as "So what?" Others timidly reply, "The consequences may be infelicitous."

That sounds familiar to the United States where people know that in a few decades, the majority WILL be non-Caucasian. Again, some reply, "So what?" And others reply, "It will be a game changer."

You are FAR too polite.

This has nothing to do with skin color or ethnicity. It has to do with belief system and willingness to assimilate.

Muslims follow a supremacist doctrine and are ordered to wage eternal war until all submit. That is a far cry from, say, Asians, who come to a New country and supports its cultural values instead of trying to replace them.

there is an

Forum List

Back