Muslim Leader Admits: It's not a religion of peace

Why do Palestinians wage a war of terror against Jews?

Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace - YouTube

:Boom2::flameth::iagree:

The Islamic Leader doesn't know what he is talking about, and will be slammed by other Muslims for his stance.

He knows exactly what he's talking about, and is supported by Muslims worldwide.
There are no religions of peace among the Jews, Christians and Muslims. Just read the Torah, the Bible and the Koran. Anyone who claims otherwise is a brainwashed fool.

I have read the bible and the koran and the gheeta and the ramayana and the odyssey and the iliad -------since I am not an idiot-----after reading them I do not claim to KNOW THE RELIGIONS that produced them simply because I read some of the basic books. Judaism, clearly, supports non violence------why that is so ---is subject to discussion Vikings did idealize battle Christianity is an advocate of peace. Islam adulates the WARRIOR for reasons a bit different from the vikings

The Islamic Leader doesn't know what he is talking about, and will be slammed by other Muslims for his stance.

Sorry, Noomi, as I know you have had a lot of negative responses but those responses are entirely valid. The islamic leader knows exactly what he is talking about.

Islam's history, literature and scripture is uncompromising in its hate for Jews, Christians and even competing sects of Islam. That has been the case from its invention. Islam's revulsion for competing faiths is a long and storied one.

If we look at events shaping the Islamist Middle East currently, what I come away with is just how fiercely and violently resistant the ideology actually is to any sort of reform or revision. This is its single most unchanging inability for coexistence with the rest of the world. We simply need to listen to what islam's Sheiks, Ayatollahs, Muftis, Imams, etc., tell us in clear and uncompromising terms that islam and sharia is held by Moslems to be the only legitimate system of law for all places, for all of mankind, at all times. By both actions and words, Moslems tell us that they are absolutely convinced that their religion must be imposed on all for all time. That is the foundation of its intolerance and contempt for all other worldviews.

He knows exactly what he's talking about, and is supported by Muslims worldwide.
There are no religions of peace among the Jews, Christians and Muslims. Just read the Torah, the Bible and the Koran. Anyone who claims otherwise is a brainwashed fool.

We never said Judaism is a religion of peace, therefor this is not about us, it is about Islam's attempt of deception against non-Muslims.

Sorry, Noomi, as I know you have had a lot of negative responses but those responses are entirely valid. The islamic leader knows exactly what he is talking about.

Islam's history, literature and scripture is uncompromising in its hate for Jews, Christians and even competing sects of Islam. That has been the case from its invention. Islam's revulsion for competing faiths is a long and storied one.

If we look at events shaping the Islamist Middle East currently, what I come away with is just how fiercely and violently resistant the ideology actually is to any sort of reform or revision. This is its single most unchanging inability for coexistence with the rest of the world. We simply need to listen to what islam's Sheiks, Ayatollahs, Muftis, Imams, etc., tell us in clear and uncompromising terms that islam and sharia is held by Moslems to be the only legitimate system of law for all places, for all of mankind, at all times. By both actions and words, Moslems tell us that they are absolutely convinced that their religion must be imposed on all for all time. That is the foundation of its intolerance and contempt for all other worldviews.

Well said:eusa_clap:

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight
Either you believe that the Torah is the truth, or you don't.
And, as the Torah says, all of the Torah is G-d's word. Not to be added to or taken from- forever- OR ELSE!

So, when you point fingers at those who take the word of G-d to be the word of Truth, and who believe that G-d's word is immutable and forever- what you are really saying is that "Damn those Muslims, they follow the word of G-d better'n anybody!"

As, for example, when an Israelite bride cannot prove to everyone's satisfaction that she was a virgin, as described by G-d in Deuteronomy:

The woman must be taken to the door of her father's home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents' home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.
-------------------------------------------------
Lipush:
The Torah is God's words, but Judaism teaches that the commandments of before the destruction of the Holy Temple are not the same as after
=============================
Oh?

Numbers 15:15, Deuteronomy 4:2
'The Law is permanent for all future generations. You must add nothing to what I command you, nor subtract anything from it, but keep the commandments of Yahweh your God just as I lay them down for you.'

Lipush:
Judaism prohibids killing another for having difference belief system, or simply because he's different than you.
--------------------------------------------
Have you ever read the Torah, Lipush? Specifically:

Deuteronomy 13:13-15
'If you hear that in one of the towns, there are men who are telling people to go and worship other gods, it is your duty to look into the matter and examine it.'

Deuteronomy 13:15-16
'If it is proved and confirmed, you must put the inhabitants of that town to the sword.'

Deuteronomy 13:16
'You must lay the town under the curse of destruction, the town and everything in it.'
Deuteronomy 13:17
'That town is to be a ruin for all time, and never rebuilt.'

And, as the Torah says, all of the Torah is G-d's word. Not to be added to or taken from- forever- OR ELSE!

So, when you point fingers at those who take the word of G-d to be the word of Truth, and who believe that G-d's word is immutable and forever- what you are really saying is that "Damn those Muslims, they follow the word of G-d better'n anybody!"

As, for example, when an Israelite bride cannot prove to everyone's satisfaction that she was a virgin, as described by G-d in Deuteronomy:

The woman must be taken to the door of her father's home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents' home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.
Mr. Always Wrong is a riot. He seems to forget that in times of old every group of people was very violent and had rules that would seem weird to us today. Evidently he never studied ancient history and all the wars that went on then. Meanwhile, why doesn't he tell us which group in the world today, the 21st century, is murdering in the name of their religion those who are non Muslims as well as Muslims of different sects. It sure isn't the Hindus, the Christians, the Jews, the Atheists, the Buddhists, etc. If he isn't able to do this, perhaps he can tell us which group murders their own female relatives because they supposedly put a stain on the family honor. Then he can tell us which group stones women to death.

In Sudan, women being stoned for adultery

jt2

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

-------------------------------------------------
Lipush:
The Torah is God's words, but Judaism teaches that the commandments of before the destruction of the Holy Temple are not the same as after
=============================
Oh?

Numbers 15:15, Deuteronomy 4:2
'The Law is permanent for all future generations. You must add nothing to what I command you, nor subtract anything from it, but keep the commandments of Yahweh your God just as I lay them down for you.'

Again, you're mistaken. It is known in Jewish tradition, that the Mitzvos of After the Temple are different than the ones in time and before it.

In Judaism there are 613 commandments. It is impossible to follow all, because you're not supposed to follow all, because there is no Holy Temple nowdays. When there is, a third one, then the Mitzvos will become a true issue, as is written.

You're more than welcome to ask a fellow rabbi, about it, if you don't trust the word of a simple Jew for it.

My rule is JUDGE THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. Who's slaughtering people in the name of their religion, with absolutely no regards for life, including their own? It's not Jews, Christians, Bahaiis, Sikhs, or Budhists. While you may find verses in the Old Testament talking about stoning adulterers for example, there is no actual record of anybody being stoned in the Bible or any recorded history for thousands of years. Not only is the Koran a book of violence and hate written by an illiterate terrorist thief, it's followers have been doing the same ever since it came out.

Sorry buddy, but the Jews kill and have killed for the state of Israel, a purely religious endeavour. Please try again.

My rule is JUDGE THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. Who's slaughtering people in the name of their religion, with absolutely no regards for life, including their own? It's not Jews, Christians, Bahaiis, Sikhs, or Budhists. While you may find verses in the Old Testament talking about stoning adulterers for example, there is no actual record of anybody being stoned in the Bible or any recorded history for thousands of years. Not only is the Koran a book of violence and hate written by an illiterate terrorist thief, it's followers have been doing the same ever since it came out.

Sorry buddy, but the Jews kill and have killed for the state of Israel, a purely religious endeavour. Please try again.

In Israel is it a war of surviving. Jews worldwide should not be paying the price for our mistakes. They are victims of hatred for no reason, at many cases. Hope it will stop.

Excellent response.

In Israel is it a war of surviving. Jews worldwide should not be paying the price for our mistakes. They are victims of hatred for no reason, at many cases. Hope it will stop.

Israel is a religious entity, built for religious purposes only, i.e., to safeguard Jews. Roudy was saying that Jews don't kill for their religion, which is false. If you kill for Israel, you kill for Jews, thus, for Judaism.
Not passing a judgement, just saying.

Israel is a religious entity, built for religious purposes only, i.e., to safeguard Jews. Roudy was saying that Jews don't kill for their religion, which is false. If you kill for Israel, you kill for Jews, thus, for Judaism.
Doesn't make any sense. Not to be taken seriously. Babble.

You were also saying that converted Jews worth less than born Jews.

No offense, but your so called knowledge of Judaism is laughable.

When people fight for Israel, they fight mostly for their families and friends. Most of the time religion is the last thing they think of.

Just sayin'.

A few posts ago you were telling everybody that Israel is a secular country and the Ultra Orthodox are taking over. You see that's the thing with you Jew haters. You jump from one lie to another, and you know what they say, liars have bad memories. Can't handle Jews defending themselves so well against Muslim savages? Too bad.

A few posts ago you were telling everybody that Israel is a secular country and the Ultra Orthodox are taking over. You see that's the thing with you Jew haters. You jump from one lie to another, and you know what they say, liars have bad memories. Can't handle Jews defending themselves so well against Muslim savages? Too bad.

Ah, nothing smells like one of your made up turds in the morning. Now please go wipe yourself. Better luck next time.

^ The graceful arc of a basketball thrown from the three point line that just kisses the netting through the hoop.

^ The graceful arc of a basketball thrown from the three point line that just kisses the netting through the hoop.
Thanks. They even change their tune in the middle of threads. Hilarious.

Thanks. They even change their tune in the middle of threads. Hilarious.

Actually, I never said what you claim I said and you can't directly quote me. I wonder why that is? :dunno:

Forum List

Back