Muslim Leader Admits: It's not a religion of peace

Let me get this straight: after studying Judaism, you don't recognize what hypocrisy it is to mock "peaceful religions"?

Take a look at the Torah sometime--- especially the "go and smite the Canaanites" part.
And "Kill her because she's menstruating and out in public!"

Please bring the quote where the Torah says to kill Canaanites.

And Judaism never said that it's a "religion of peace", we never try to paint it in that way. Islam does.

The God of the Jews- "I am the God of Armies!"

The Muslim God Allah- "I am a PEACE LOVING KILLER!"
Joshua 6:21-27 KJV - And they utterly destroyed all that was - Bible Gateway

That is a description of a single battle with a single city---a small walled city at that. As a description of a battle it is very much like just about ALL descriptions of battles in ancient literature-----from various parts of the world. it is hard for me to understand how a person as culturally deprived as are you------can survive When I began to learn a little hebrew----I discovered that King James Version of the bible is a bit silly That AND that starts your verse ----probably should not be there All those ANDS constitute a mistranslation The verse you quoted is probably three words------maybe four. Like the ODYSSEY---the bible is poetry. Try reading the description of the sack of troy

Let me get this straight: after studying Judaism, you don't recognize what hypocrisy it is to mock "peaceful religions"?

Take a look at the Torah sometime--- especially the "go and smite the Canaanites" part.

And Judaism never said that it's a "religion of peace", we never try to paint it in that way. Islam does.

The God of the Jews- "I am the God of Armies!"

The Muslim God Allah- "I am a PEACE LOVING KILLER!"
Joshua 6:21-27 KJV - And they utterly destroyed all that was - Bible Gateway

That is a description of a battle. Nowhere there is mentioned that Israel's out to Kill any none Isrealite as a policy or religious obligation, like the Qur'an says about the Jews and Christians "Take them not for friends....They're friends of eachother...belong to the hellfire".

for the general interest of all-------the koranic prohibition on killing women and children during war has been lifted In fact it was lifted DECADES AGO by a FARTWAH issued by AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY in Egypt Al AZHAR is the scholastic authority for sunni muslims The new law states that since Israel has a universal draft------all israelis and ultimately ALL JEWS can be considered military targets I first heard this new delightful rule about 35 years ago from a friendly pakistani surgeon -----but it was created before that time. SEE? islam does adapt to modern times -----There is also the issue of funding------anyone who donates money to any cause in israel is considered a just military target-------that nickel in that blue box SEALS YOUR FATE

Quote: Originally Posted by MrAlwaysRight

---------------------------------------------
Lipush feigns:
=======================
Really, Lipush? You didn't know this basic aspect of Exodus?

. Deuteronomy 5:1,7:1
Moses called all the Israelites together and said to them, 'Listen, Israel. When Yahweh your God has brought you in to the land which you are going to possess, many nations will be driven out.'

Deuteronomy 7:2
'The Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. You must put them all under the curse of destruction. Show them no pity.

Deuteronomy 7:3
'You must not intermarry with them, or take a daughter of theirs for a son of yours, for the wrath of Yahweh would blaze out against you and Yahweh would instantly destroy you.'

Deuteronomy 20:16-17
'And you must not spare the life of any living thing. Lay them under the curse of destruction: Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, as Yahweh your God has commanded you.'

Deuteronomy 7:16
'Devour all the people whom Yahweh your God puts at your mercy. Show them no pity. Furthermore, Yahweh will send hornets after those who survive and hide from you until they are all destroyed.'

http://www.holybible.com/resources/KJV_DFND/index.php?Book=67&mode=2 Forum Rule: Bible Quotes Do Not need to Be Linked. Per Meister

try again never right you are reading a copendium of hostile aggressive nations in the area-----in fact Egypt fought them too. ----so it is written on PYRAMID WALLS In fact the list includes nations that had already been "DRIVEN OUT" probably by the egyptians "The LORD" did it is a kind of generic way of expressing things avoiding fraternizing with what the jews then considered barbarians is standard------in fact Plato felt the same way about "barbarians" (anyone who did not speak greek)

Lipush feigns:
=======================

Moses called all the Israelites together and said to them, 'Listen, Israel. When Yahweh your God has brought you in to the land which you are going to possess, many nations will be driven out.'

'The Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. You must put them all under the curse of destruction. Show them no pity.

'You must not intermarry with them, or take a daughter of theirs for a son of yours, for the wrath of Yahweh would blaze out against you and Yahweh would instantly destroy you.'

'And you must not spare the life of any living thing. Lay them under the curse of destruction: Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, as Yahweh your God has commanded you.'

'Devour all the people whom Yahweh your God puts at your mercy. Show them no pity. Furthermore, Yahweh will send hornets after those who survive and hide from you until they are all destroyed.'

The Holy Bible Forum Rule: Bible Quotes Do Not need to Be Linked. Per Meister
Anyway, Joshua and Caleb were given instructions, as you noted. They didn't completely follow orders and that's the reason we're in this clusterfuck in the Mid-east today. What say you?

Lipush feigns:
=======================

The Holy Bible Forum Rule: Bible Quotes Do Not need to Be Linked. Per Meister
Anyway, Joshua and Caleb were given instructions, as you noted. They didn't completely follow orders and that's the reason we're in this clusterfuck in the Mid-east today. What say you?
My rule is JUDGE THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. Who's slaughtering people in the name of their religion, with absolutely no regards for life, including their own? It's not Jews, Christians, Bahaiis, Sikhs, or Budhists. While you may find verses in the Old Testament talking about stoning adulterers for example, there is no actual record of anybody being stoned in the Bible or any recorded history for thousands of years. Not only is the Koran a book of violence and hate written by an illiterate terrorist thief, it's followers have been doing the same ever since it came out.

Hossfly:
-------------------------------------------------
I agree, but probably not for the same reason you do.

Not only didn't Joshua and Caleb follow G-d's orders, but also Solomon.
And you know what happens when you disobey G-d 2200 years ago!

Deuteronomy 20:18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God.

Either you believe that the Torah is the truth, or you don't.
And, as the Torah says, all of the Torah is G-d's word. Not to be added to or taken from- forever- OR ELSE!

So, when you point fingers at those who take the word of G-d to be the word of Truth, and who believe that G-d's word is immutable and forever- what you are really saying is that "Damn those Muslims, they follow the word of G-d better'n anybody!"

As, for example, when an Israelite bride cannot prove to everyone's satisfaction that she was a virgin, as described by G-d in Deuteronomy:

The woman must be taken to the door of her father's home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents' home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.

And, as the Torah says, all of the Torah is G-d's word. Not to be added to or taken from- forever- OR ELSE!

So, when you point fingers at those who take the word of G-d to be the word of Truth, and who believe that G-d's word is immutable and forever- what you are really saying is that "Damn those Muslims, they follow the word of G-d better'n anybody!"

As, for example, when an Israelite bride cannot prove to everyone's satisfaction that she was a virgin, as described by G-d in Deuteronomy:

The woman must be taken to the door of her father's home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents' home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.

Mr ever-wrong Leave the interpretation of the bible to rabbis-----they have been doing it for more than 2500 years ------and even 2500 years ago they did not interpret it in the manner you do In fact there is no history of any girl being killed for not being a virgin on her wedding day-------and they did keep records Before I learned a bit of hebrew----I had no idea what the stuff in the bible meant. I do not know aramaic at all There is good news for you-----there are now available ----excellent ENGLISH translations of the talmud

Why do Palestinians wage a war of terror against Jews?

Muslim Leader Admits Islam Not a Religion of Peace - YouTube

:Boom2::flameth::iagree:

The Islamic Leader doesn't know what he is talking about, and will be slammed by other Muslims for his stance.
Oh really? That's an old video and I haven't seen any other Muslims speak against him. Maybe you need to review what the Muslim religious leaders mean when they constantly quote the Koran and call for "Jihad" against this or that. I'll give you a hint...it ain't go out and spread peace and love and smoke pot.

I guess mr dumbass wrong moron has stopped posing as a "Jew" once it realized nobody but other neo Nazis like itself is falling for it. Not knowing of course that the only commands G-d has given the Jews are the Ten Commandments.

By the way what are the Muslim commandments? Thou shalt kill, lie, steal, oppress, terrorise and rape in the name of Islam? You guys have such a great example to emulate with your prophet Mohammad.

The Torah is God's words, but Judaism teaches that the commandments of before the destruction of the Holy Temple are not the same as after. The nations were defeated when fighting Israel, not simply because they belong to other nations. That is the difference. Judaism prohibids killing another for having difference belief system, or simply because he's different than you.

"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God made He man."{Genesis 9:6}

Forum List

Back