Muslim congresswoman mocks vice President Pence's christian faith

The Puritans hanged Quakers.

you got a link to that one? I never came across a history
of Puritans hanging quakers
The Boston Martyrs - Quakers

You might also want to read up on a Christian religious leader named Anne Hutchison, sometimes spelled as "Hutchison."

Yes. Puritans hanged Quakers. This is what Christians do Iamong them selves.
I don’t think they’ve done that kind of systematic thing in a while. Matter of fact, our freedom of religion right was created in part because of that sort of thing.
Meanwhile, Muslims continue to mass-murder daily.
People who try to qualify current Muslim mass murder with ancient incidents involving other religions makes themselves abettors.
These things thing happened, in the colonies, between the religions.
I do not see Muslim adherents as "mass murderers" Where do you get this from?
You living under a rock?

Note the worst Euro Christian inspired Terrorist attack I listed was the Bologna massacre in Italy a country with most regions more related to Lebanese than Germans by DNA.

focus on the family, perkins, the family research council.
Please explain what these organizations have in common with ISIS you insane nut

Each religion has its trash and crazies, who try to get away with forcing their shit on everybody. They may not be armed, yet, but these organizations are full of shit and trying to dump their false version of Christianity on everybody and abuse the rule of law to do it.

there are issues of "JUST HOW ITS DONE"

you got a link to that one? I never came across a history
of Puritans hanging quakers

You might also want to read up on a Christian religious leader named Anne Hutchison, sometimes spelled as "Hutchison."

I don’t think they’ve done that kind of systematic thing in a while. Matter of fact, our freedom of religion right was created in part because of that sort of thing.
People who try to qualify current Muslim mass murder with ancient incidents involving other religions makes themselves abettors.
You living under a rock?

Note the worst Euro Christian inspired Terrorist attack I listed was the Bologna massacre in Italy a country with most regions more related to Lebanese than Germans by DNA.

you have a really confused concept of population genetics.------
You seem to imagine that MEDITERRANEAN persons-----
is a specific, non-pierogi, no wodka imbibing ethnic group of
animals. Lots of Mediterranean persons have more resistance
to MALARIA than do the white washed out people of Krakow----
and that's about it

Who cares? Christians mock Muslims all the time. I've lost track of how many times I've seen right wing Christians on this forum refer to Islam as a cult and not a religion
Referring to Islam as a cult would not be mocking Islam. Calling it a cult is a description about what some people think it actually is and the same can be said about Christianity.

Maybe even the op misses the real issue which is that today in many parts of society it is acceptable to mock Christianity but not Islam.

Granted in some forums like this you can get away with it. In many other places like Europe you cannot because they did away with freedom of speech and established thought police. All of which makes them inferior, backwards and barbaric compared to the US.

Some time ago I saw a guy mocking Islam he essentially joked that a bunch of Muslims going to eat their Ramadan feast were future jihadi suicide bombers. Maybe in poor taste maybe just funny depending on ones sense of humor. The guy got fired because some people were screaming racism. This was absurd because Islam is not a race and mocking it is not racist. Also many people screaming racism were fine with bashing Christian's such as telling jokes about all priests being pedophiles.

She can mock pence and his faith she has every right to do so.

But theft wing needs to stop being butthurt whenever Muslims or anyone else is mocked.

Who cares? Christians mock Muslims all the time. I've lost track of how many times I've seen right wing Christians on this forum refer to Islam as a cult and not a religion
Referring to Islam as a cult would not be mocking Islam. Calling it a cult is a description about what some people think it actually is and the same can be said about Christianity.

Maybe even the op misses the real issue which is that today in many parts of society it is acceptable to mock Christianity but not Islam.

Granted in some forums like this you can get away with it. In many other places like Europe you cannot because they did away with freedom of speech and established thought police. All of which makes them inferior, backwards and barbaric compared to the US.

Some time ago I saw a guy mocking Islam he essentially joked that a bunch of Muslims going to eat their Ramadan feast were future jihadi suicide bombers. Maybe in poor taste maybe just funny depending on ones sense of humor. The guy got fired because some people were screaming racism. This was absurd because Islam is not a race and mocking it is not racist. Also many people screaming racism were fine with bashing Christian's such as telling jokes about all priests being pedophiles.

But theft wing needs to stop being butthurt whenever Muslims or anyone else is mocked.

mocking a person's religion or a group's religion on the street corner---
does not come close to CONGRESSMAN ON CONGRESSMAN in the
Capital building

Capital building
Yes it does.

Capital building
Yes it does.

it does? -------the chit chat of your inebriated fellow louts is all that
significant?

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.t

Just imagine what would happen if somebody dares to moke faith of this imbecile IQ-50 Somalian whore

You living under a rock?

you have a really confused concept of population genetics.------
You seem to imagine that MEDITERRANEAN persons-----
is a specific, non-pierogi, no wodka imbibing ethnic group of
animals. Lots of Mediterranean persons have more resistance
to MALARIA than do the white washed out people of Krakow----
and that's about it

There's good & bad in all groups, just at different proportions.

Muslims, Jews & Christians included.

But, ultimately Mediterranean peoples tend to be more aggressive.

islam is a cult of evil....

an a non-stop, 24/7 murder of infidels

Muslims have been both the main modern perpetrators & also the main modern victims of violence & genocide too.

Actually more the latter.

Muslim modern victims include.

Rohingya, Syria war, Iraq war, Afganistan wars by US & Soviets, Bosnia, Palestine & the current Yemen terror famine.

There is nothing cult like about pretending to eat a man's body and drink his blood every Sunday..........
I agree. Transubstantiation is purely a ceremonial and symbolic ceremony by Christians acknowledging the sacrifices of Jesus and since the tradition is performed by millions world wide (hardly cult like) and people are free to come and go
out of this "cult" as they please, or become very involved or once or twice a year visitors, there is nothing cult like about
the Christian faith.

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

This is our country cyka blend in or get the fk out
Pence ought to sneak up behind her and yell, "Allah Akbar!" and watch her hit the deck.
Excellent point. Yelling ‘Allah Akbar’ is the same as yelling ‘fire’ and should be denied as free speech.
(My google nazi spell checker capitalizes Allah Akbar but not god is great)

She is just more Progressive fecal matter.

She is condescending, arrogant, and self righteous.

Wearing a religious symbol on your body is different that plastering religious material in public places.
The means of religious expression my be different. The purpose is the same,
to promote and proselytize your religion while supposedly serving our secular government and it's values.

People are allowed to wear crosses in congress and senate. Hijab shouldn't be excluded.
And the crescent of Islam, presumably. A discrete necklace tucked inside a shirt or dress is not the same as a religious headdress.
One proclaims religion personally, the other does it publicly. Do we have a secular government or a Muslim outreach program?

What you wear on your body is personal. Most people don't care what you wear. But plastering religious crap on public property is a different story.
I don't care what you wear...until you bring your religion on the floor of Congress and make a mockery of our supposed separation of church and state.

To allow one single person in Congress, Ilhan Omar, to proclaim her religion as the one true way for all would indeed be
government showing a preference for that religion over all others. Either we allow all to proselytize or we should allow none!
Up to this point in our nation's history we have allowed none.

Staying right here on my U.S. soil, thank you very much. Fundies are fundies, whether Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, or other. Fundies beat and kill. The rest of the people who adhere to these religions do not. Muslim adherents do not kill. It is against their religion.
Except for the Muslims that shout Allahu Akhbar while slaughtering innocent people all around them, right?

" Complaining But Denying Their Own Faults "

* Justifying Problems They Created *
Muslims have been both the main modern perpetrators & also the main modern victims of violence & genocide too. Actually more the latter. Muslim modern victims include. Rohingya, Syria war, Iraq war, Afganistan wars by US & Soviets, Bosnia, Palestine & the current Yemen terror famine.
The fictional ishmaelism ideology is supremacist , sectarian , intolerant , bigoted and violates non aggression principles by creed , against which all are entitled to invoke self defense to include non extending an opportunity for citizenship , as it lauds democracy for its tyranny by majority rather than for liberty of the individual .

* Modus Operandi *

The ideology of fictional ishmaelism is directed by doctrine to fight each with a precept the rite makes reich and might make rite .

The surah 47 is named after the author of the qurayn , and none are lying about its intentions other than sycophants who seek to implement its dementia , or objective ignorant fools .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.

47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

Why can't people mock someone else's faith. It happens all the time on USMB.
As for pence: he's just a stupid piece of sexually obsessed shit. Who cares about him and his men's appendages.

" No Solace Forthcoming "

* Putting Hostile Supremacist Behavior On Public Trial *
Why can't people mock someone else's faith.
People typically do not mock buddhism , or hinduism , because those ideologies do not include tenets of creed for illegitimate by doctrine .

* I Slam Is A Declaration *
It happens all the time on USMB.

* Will Usurp Heretics Of Antinomianism As Required *
As for pence: he's just a stupid piece of sexually obsessed shit. Who cares about him and his men's appendages.
The subconscious anxiety of mortality leads the puritanical to conclude that sex the means by which a literal after life is acquired , one need only pay attention to the language metaphor and simile to see it .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back