Muslim congresswoman mocks vice President Pence's christian faith

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

This is our country cyka blend in or get the fk out
Well she has to because a christian is someone who is hated by people of her Muslim faith. So what else can she do.

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

Well she has to because a christian is someone who is hated by people of her Muslim faith. So what else can she do.

Jump off a bridge or high building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans have been mocking their Christian Faith for decades. Pretending to be a traditional Christian and instead, being a "New Wave" Christian, what ever that is.

DuLhnELW0AE-aUa.jpg

Who even knows what they believe in anymore.

Whatever it is, Jesus would never approve.

DuKU_IcWkAASwBh.jpg

Nobody has a "favorite religion" moron. Many Muslim women wear hijab as a choice. Omar is not proselytizing. She is practicing her faith as she understands it to be.
You said Islam "calls" for head wear. Now you call it a choice. Doesn't look good for you changing your views as you go along. Omar can practice her religion however she wishes and she's welcomed to it. We shouldn't change our secular system of government to appease one particular person however.
And don't tell me she isn't proselytizing through her hijab. It's promoted as a positive and a point of pride when in fact it symbolizes how Islam treat women as objects that must be hidden away and covered up.

Nobody is changing a secular system of government for one person. The rule is now changed for all. And it's no skin off of anyone's teeth, either. What if a Sikh gets elected, or an observant Jew? It's no big deal, but you are trying to make it into one. Talk about petty.

My first religion, when I was a child, was Catholicism, cover your head in church. I don't think that you want to see me wearing a Kleenex pinned to the top of my head. I thought it was hocus-pocus then and I still do. This is why I will not wear a hat to this day. Same with the nun who wouldn't allow me into St. Peter's because I was wearing a sleeveless top (bought and packed by my Heap Big Catholic Mother). This is how some Catholics run things. People have these traditions. Who knows? In fact, I don't like them, but I respect those who want to follow them. Some Muslim women in my community wear the hijab, and some don't.

You've got your nose out of joint for no reason.

Nobody has a "favorite religion" moron. Many Muslim women wear hijab as a choice. Omar is not proselytizing. She is practicing her faith as she understands it to be.
You said Islam "calls" for head wear. Now you call it a choice. Doesn't look good for you changing your views as you go along. Omar can practice her religion however she wishes and she's welcomed to it. We shouldn't change our secular system of government to appease one particular person however.
And don't tell me she isn't proselytizing through her hijab. It's promoted as a positive and a point of pride when in fact it symbolizes how Islam treat women as objects that must be hidden away and covered up.

Nobody is changing a secular system of government for one person. The rule is now changed for all. And it's no skin off of anyone's teeth, either. What if a Sikh gets elected, or an observant Jew? It's no big deal, but you are trying to make it into one. Talk about petty.

My first religion, when I was a child, was Catholicism, cover your head in church. I don't think that you want to see me wearing a Kleenex pinned to the top of my head. I thought it was hocus-pocus then and I still do. This is why I will not wear a hat to this day. Same with the nun who wouldn't allow me into St. Peter's because I was wearing a sleeveless top (bought and packed by my Heap Big Catholic Mother). This is how some Catholics run things. People have these traditions. Who knows? In fact, I don't like them, but I respect those who want to follow them. Some Muslim women in my community wear the hijab, and some don't.

The Leftists always have respect for the Muslims, always. Ain't that a kick in the head?

48281752_721838481514664_3282484740866703360_n.jpg

Who cares...............

Give up your country to some fkn savage fks who could care less about AMERICA AND ARE HERE TO INFILTRATE FROM WITHIN . dumbasses.

Umm, that never happened. It’s an internet hoax that your dumb ass obviously fell for like you always do. In fact, that woman’s name came from a Michael Jackson song you idiot. You must have seen it on Infowars

No, a Virginia principal did not expel two children for wearing crucifixes

Gah! Why did I not catch that!

Mama say Mama sah Mama Kusah. :aargh:

Unfortunately America opened the doors to places like Somali where this woman comes from. She was wise however to move to Minnesota, where the voters there are truly idiots.

Unfortunately America opened the doors to places like Somali where this woman comes from. She was wise however to move to Minnesota, where the voters there are truly idiots.

Obama seeded a large community of them up there. Right around where they had all those mall stabbings and stuff.

So....we aren't allowed to mock other people's faith anymore? Didn't you just mock a muslim's faith?

Again, I realize your limitations, but she's a person with power. Do you understand the difference between her and a poster here ?

The sweet irony of the tweet is that the same person that sang “Jesus take the wheel” also sang “Last name”!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

" Pompous Piety To More Easily Pick Out The Enemy "

* Farting And Then Asking Who Done It *
The basic edicts of fictional ishmaelism include that it is a proselytizing religion , along with pretenses for sectarianism and supremacy .

Simple facts are that form follows function and the function for a head dress indoors is not for the elements , rather the function is for avarice and vain displays of defiance as a symbolic shield against the over arching auspices of congress and against obligations to the us peoples and its constituion .

* Failure To Understand The Simple Things *
Who said that Christianity is "bad"? It has fuck-ups in it, like graham and jeffress and robertson and that lot, but there are Christians around the world. Same with Islam.
Your objectivity and ignorance are obnoxious as the gospel condemns its heretics , as can anyone else , for its supposed adherents failing to follow antinomianism and for its supposed adherents against implementing illegitimate aggression .

Alternatively , fictional ishmaelism is an institution for nomian edicts with tenets of creed for illegitimate aggression and for a class based system according to doctrine .

" Pompous Piety To More Easily Pick Out The Enemy "

* Farting And Then Asking Who Done It *
The basic edicts of fictional ishmaelism include that it is a proselytizing religion , along with pretenses for sectarianism and supremacy .

Simple facts are that form follows function and the function for a head dress indoors is not for the elements , rather the function is for avarice and vain displays of defiance as a symbolic shield against the over arching auspices of congress and against obligations to the us peoples and its constituion .

* Failure To Understand The Simple Things *
Who said that Christianity is "bad"? It has fuck-ups in it, like graham and jeffress and robertson and that lot, but there are Christians around the world. Same with Islam.
Your objectivity and ignorance are obnoxious as the gospel condemns its heretics , as can anyone else , for its supposed adherents failing to follow antinomianism and for its supposed adherents against implementing illegitimate aggression .

Alternatively , fictional ishmaelism is an institution for nomian edicts with tenets of creed for illegitimate aggression and for a class based system according to doctrine .
You are full of shit addicted to fundie protestant word-salad.
What is "ishmaelism," BTW? This sounds like some southern baptist thing.

AmeriKKKans have been 'using' the Muslim & the Muslim world for our own devices, all while many of US have labeled the Muslim people words that shall not be repeated here.

AmeriKKKans & AmeriKKKa has been brutalizing peoples for centuries; it's called 'manifest destinty'

We brutalized the native Americans, we destroyed many nations when it was nothing more than fear & economics that guided our false & erroneous actions.

AmeriKKKa is now seeing the fringe of the very destiny that we have claimed since our inception to manifest.

Be careful how you treat others because if you treat others like shit, then one day you are also bound for the sewer.

Men make their own history but not as they choose.

" You Have No Idea "

* Not The Same Players In Your Game *
You are full of shit addicted to fundie protestant word-salad.
What is "ishmaelism," BTW? This sounds like some southern baptist thing.
An after life , a chance for eternal life , reincarnation , being born again , transmutation of souls ( soles ) , whatever , are all metaphors with a literal meaning of passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring , so that another , both literally and figuratively as themselves , may have an opportunity to experience life as they had , where failure to do so in perpetuity is described by the metaphors of eternal damnation and final judgment .

Torahnism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous isaac , where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( 613 mitzvot ) , as proposed in the torah , would only apply within israel .

Qurayshism is a genetic religion for preservation of the patriarchal lineage of eponymous ishmael, where the tenets , cultural traditions and city state laws ( sharia ) , as proposed in the qurayn , would only apply within hejaz .

Any pretense that qurayshism applies outside of hejaz is debase and termed fictional ishmaelism .

The nuances of Antinomianism - Wikipedia are not always simple .

LOL...The rule is changed for all but it was changed because of only one specific person, so thanks for that one disingenuous claim.
And it's skin off everyone's teeth when our supposedly secular government is making special accommodations for
their favorite religion, if you believe our government shouldn't be picking out favorites which I thought was the point
of separation of church and state for hundreds of years.
But lefty don't give a damn as long as Christmas nativity displays are kept out of the park.

I have zero issues with the hijab outside of the halls of Congress.
That's a non issue for me. Same with yarmulkes and turbans and mitres.

Forum List

Back