Muslim congresswoman mocks vice President Pence's christian faith

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

This is our country cyka blend in or get the fk out

Deus vult, Somalian twat.

5a05d6f219b63.jpeg

to me Pence looks like he has a headache. Omar expresses
herself like a snotty playground bitch with dirty fingernails

In another demonstration of why it’s never a good idea to elect radical extremists to political office in the United States, Minnesota Congresswoman elect Ilhan Omar, who is a Somali Muslim immigrant, took to twitter to mock Vice President Mike Pence’s Christian faith.

Muslim Congresswoman Mocks Vice President Pence's Christian Faith - Big League Politics

Oh but Gawd forbid doing that to one of them but never fear KARMA is here the blowback is right on the heels of these ignorant savages those who act like this yep that's exactly what you are .

This is our country cyka blend in or get the fk out
So....we aren't allowed to mock other people's faith anymore? Didn't you just mock a muslim's faith?

I did not read a Pence comment on the subject, so I guess it fell on deaf ears. Personally, this got more press than it deserves.

Q: What did the Israeli say to the palestinian?

A: Nothing. There's a huge wall in the way.

• Banned
Who cares? Christians mock Muslims all the time. I've lost track of how many times I've seen right wing Christians on this forum refer to Islam as a cult and not a religion

Europe likes your kind move there.

Who cares? Christians mock Muslims all the time. I've lost track of how many times I've seen right wing Christians on this forum refer to Islam as a cult and not a religion

Keep kissing their asses, and keep telling your brain dead self that, When your standing in the midst of your ass being handed to you when shtf, let us know how much pitty you have for them when you, your kid, grandkid, wife, sister, mother get bent over and get the shit raped out of them.

THAT'S RIGHT WHO CARES......

upload_2018-12-15_13-19-52.png

This Country Will Be The First Islamic Nation In Europe, Muslims Claim

AND FOR YOU DUMB mo fo's who think it's not coming here oh keep thinking that information is all just a cnspiracy soon you will have NO CHOICE BUT TO FACE IT.

Last edited:

Why don’t you move to a Muslim country and see how that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you talk to my phucken husband whose toured over there 5 times and did LIVED there a long time . So try again . YOu all know NOTHINGggggggg.

Why don’t you move to a Muslim country and see how that works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you talk to my phucken husband whose toured over there 5 times and did LIVED there a long time . So try again . YOu all know NOTHINGggggggg.
Oh geez I pity the hell out of the guy. Not for his tours.

48281752_721838481514664_3282484740866703360_n.jpg

Who cares...............

Give up your country to some fkn savage fks who could care less about AMERICA AND ARE HERE TO INFILTRATE FROM WITHIN . dumbasses.

28954255_555302218168292_955392908036032810_o.jpg

WHAT PART OF INFILTRATE FROM WITHIN CAN'T LEFTIST SHEEPLE COMPREHEND LETS DO MORE PICTURES STORIES.

upload_2018-12-15_13-35-31.png

Islamists and the Current Wave of Anti-Semitism in the US

OH NOT THAT'S THE US ...........

upload_2018-12-15_13-36-40.png

Islamists in Michigan

THIS EXACT BULL SHIT IS EXACTLY HOW IT ALL UNFOLDED WITH IN THE US ANTI AMERICAN MORONS!!

Forum List

Back