Muslim Beheads wife in America

Kalam, I can't help but wonder why after 10 pages you can't simply write that this freak shouldn't have killed his wife......

Kalam, I can't help but wonder why after 10 pages you can't simply write that this freak shouldn't have killed his wife......

Of course he shouldn't have fucking killed his wife. I guess nothing about your morals is taken for granted when you're a Muslim. :eusa_eh:

Of course he shouldn't have fucking killed his wife. I guess nothing about your morals is taken for granted when you're a Muslim. :eusa_eh:

That's the whole point Kalam. When some alleged Christian does something Christians stand in numbers and call the person out and condemn whatever that person did wrong. When a Muslim does something wrong, at best we get silence from other Muslims, at worst we get cheering from other Muslims. If you don't like that reality blame your fellow Muslims.

you be sure and post the very next time a Christian beheads his wife. I'll condemn him to.

Ah...so it has to be a beheading? Why so specific? Other things kill too, you know.

No Butch, I'm happy to condemn any Christian who commits any kind of murder. I notice no Muslim or or sympathizer does so when it's a Muslim murderer.

Islam Denounces Terrorism

Islam denounces Terrorism

The American Muslim (TAM)

For the sake of argument, I grant you that Muslim atrocities compared to Christian atrocities. My point is just in demonstrating that Islam can be compared to Christianity. It is like comparing apples to apples. They are in the same category.

I disagree they are in the same category. If you have studied both then you can't say that.

They are both monotheistic religions. Both have blemished pasts. Both have members who have done evil things. There are and were bad Christians and good Christians and bad Muslims and good Muslims. Each of their religious texts has strange passages that seem somewhat cruel by today’s standards. They each have good passages.

Except for the fact that Muhammed found a way to harness and distort the passages of the OT that you call cruel in order to suppress women while Jesus came to die in our place and take upon himself the judgment for sin that we might receive by grace the mercy of G-d.
Except for the fact that the ones we call “bad Muslims” are the technically “good Muslims" while Christians doing evil things are violating the teachings of Yashua.
Except for the fact that Muslims are saved by their works, while Christians are saved by their belief in Jesus Christ.

The Light said:
Except for the fact that Muhammed found a way to harness and distort the passages of the OT that you call cruel in order to suppress women ...

The New Testament supresses women too.

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another…

1 Corinthians 11:3
…the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man…

1 Corinthians 11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1 Corinthians 11:7-9
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5: 22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.

Except for the fact that the ones we call “bad Muslims” are the technically “good Muslims" while Christians doing evil things are violating the teachings of Yashua.

No. Bad Muslims are bad Muslims and good Muslims are good Muslims. Here are some Islamic passages:

Surat al-Fussilat: 34
A good action and a bad action are not the same. Repel the bad with something better and, if there is enmity between you and someone else, he will be like a bosom friend.

Surat al-Balad: 17-18
...To be one of those who believe and urge each other to steadfastness and urge each other to compassion. Those are the Companions of the Right.

Surat al-Baqara: 256
There is no compulsion in religion. Right guidance has become clearly distinct from error. Anyone who rejects false gods and believes in God has grasped the Firmest Handhold, which will never give way. God is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.

Surat al-Ghashiyah: 22
So remind, you need only to remind. You cannot compel them to believe.

Except for the fact that Muslims are saved by their works, while Christians are saved by their belief in Jesus Christ.

Yet, it can be argued that the New Testament calls upon works in order for Salvation for Christians.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Romans 2:6, 13
Who will render to each one according to his deeds. ... For not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the jugment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

James 2:17
Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life.

The Light said:
Except for the fact that Muhammed found a way to harness and distort the passages of the OT that you call cruel in order to suppress women ...

The New Testament supresses women too.

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another…

1 Corinthians 11:3
…the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man…

1 Corinthians 11:5
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

1 Corinthians 11:7-9
For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man. For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Ephesians 5: 22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:9
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with braided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array.

I already explained it to you and you continue to lie about it.:rolleyes:

No. Bad Muslims are bad Muslims and good Muslims are good Muslims. Here are some Islamic passages:

No, the Muslims that beat their wives, kill those who defect from the faith, carry out jihad, etc. etc. etc. are the ones that are following the ways and teachings of Muhammed and would make Allah proud.

Yet, it can be argued that the New Testament calls upon works in order for Salvation for Christians.

John 5:29
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Romans 2:6, 13
Who will render to each one according to his deeds. ... For not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified.

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the jugment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

James 2:17
Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life.

That is because you are viewing it from the typical spiritually dyslexic viewpoint.

I'm not going to waste explaining it to you because you didn't listen to my last one.

the Koran likes beheadings:

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

you be sure and post the very next time a Christian beheads his wife. I'll condemn him to.

Ah...so it has to be a beheading? Why so specific? Other things kill too, you know.

No Butch, I'm happy to condemn any Christian who commits any kind of murder. I notice no Muslim or or sympathizer does so when it's a Muslim murderer.

So you go on record saying that NO MUSLIM and NO MUSLIM SYMPATHIZER condemns any MUSLIM murderer. Noted.

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

Henry VIII must have been a muslim.

Looks more like whoever "translated" it from Arabic likes beheadings, hence the parentheses...

ok then,

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

Forum List

Back