Muslim Beheads wife in America

Not really. This story is almost two years old. February 2009.

And how did it played out, was he proven guilty ?

That was a good question, I hadn't kept up with the case since it hapened so I had to Google "Muzzammil Hassan."

It appears as though his trial will begin in January.

Hassan Will Most Likely Have Attorney for Trial | WKBW News 7: News, Sports, Weather | Local

Wikipedia says that Hassan will be claiming that he was the victim of years of abuse at home by his wife. Having seen the pictures of the couple, this is a defense I have trouble buying, but who knows. I don't think it is coincidence that Hassan did this after his wife filed for divorce.

The Light is pretty dim...this is VERY OLD NEWS.

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:
Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

sighing....if he had been a good christian man he would have....fill in the blank....

shall we drag up all the christian men who have killed their wives in the last two years?

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

No. It's more of the fact that this was discussed ad nauseum over a year ago.

In fact, as a mod, you should be merging this thread with the others.

GET TO WORK! CHOP CHOP!

(And make me a ham sammich whilst you are at it.)

Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

Fuctards don't behead their wives. Beheading is uniquly Muslim.

No it isn't.

He killed his wife because he is a, as you put it, fucktard. He killed his wife by beheading her because he is a Muslim.

There are many ways to kill someone that are more convenient than cutting their head off.

The dude was pissed off because his wife refused to clean the drool off of his kissing carpet. She told him to go fly it to a dry cleaner himself.

One isn't more dead by beheading as opposed to strangulation or gunshot.

Forum List

Back