Muslim Beheads wife in America

I believe that the government of Nazi Germany systematically exterminated a large number of people, mostly Jews. The people who were exterminated included those who espoused political ideologies that were at odds with Nazism, prisoners of war, homosexuals, those with genetic defects, and members of minority populations -- like Gypsies and Jews - that were deemed "inferior" to the "Master race." The number of people exterminated may or may not be six million. It doesn't matter because the exact number of people killed is only a small part of what made this crime so horrific.

Muftism and Nazism: World War II Collaboration Documents

And?

Muslims were allies and collaborators with the Nazis.

The Light is pretty dim...this is VERY OLD NEWS.

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:

Fine and dandy as a point to be made, as long as we can make the same kinds of points every time a Christian kills his wife.

Muslims were allies and collaborators with the Nazis.

Some were. To a certain extent, so was the Catholic Church. More fought for the allies -- keep in mind that India and what would become Pakistan were British territories and that many of the Soviet SR's in Central Asia were largely Muslim.

I have a different question........

Why is there so much violence now in Pakistan? What is that all about? Then I just heard that the US Government has warned Americans to beware of terrorist attacks in France. What the hell is going on?

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

It is amazing many don't find it old to dig up material that is several thousand years old on Christians but one and a half years is somehow old when it comes to Islam.:eusa_think:

Fine and dandy as a point to be made, as long as we can make the same kinds of points every time a Christian kills his wife.

you be sure and post the very next time a Christian beheads his wife. I'll condemn him to.

I have a different question........

Why is there so much violence now in Pakistan? What is that all about?
-One of their neighbors is being occupied by foreign troops. This occupation has led the Taliban to establish a presence in the border regions of Pakistan.

-Pakistan's government is corrupt and thuggish. Dissatisfaction with this state of affairs often takes the form of violence.

-Pakistan is poor and underdeveloped. It also has a very large population. All of these factors will lead to a higher level of violence and crime in any given country.

Then I just heard that the US Government has warned Americans to beware of terrorist attacks in France. What the hell is going on?
France recently passed legislation restricting the free religious expression of Muslim women. This has elicited threats of violence from some of those who view this measure as oppressive.

A couple of years ago a Christian murdered a doctor.

And I condemn that man for doing so. Christian or not.

you be sure and post the very next time a Christian beheads his wife. I'll condemn him to.

Ah...so it has to be a beheading? Why so specific? Other things kill too, you know.

BUT! It wasn't a beheading....so it doesn't count! :doubt:

Last edited:

Yashua never said to murder doctors so, I'm not to worried about someone who isn't following the Bible because it isn't the Bible's fault they aren't following the teachings of Yashua.

I condemn it but then again, I condemn anyone who murders.

After all, this is the Kalam that tells us his view of the Jooos changed after he became a Muslim.
I said that? :lol:

Let's see where. I've said that my views of Israel changed; are you one of those who claims that "Israel=Jews"?

Oh, so you just changed your mind about the scenery in Israel? or perhaps the food? or could it be the hotel rooms in Israel don't have soft enough pillows?

What is it about Israel that changed?

Last edited:
After all, this is the Kalam that tells us his view of the Jooos changed after he became a Muslim.

Let's see where. I've said that my views of Israel changed; are you one of those who claims that "Israel=Jews"?

Oh, so you just changed your mind about the scenery in Israel? or perhaps the food? or could it be the hotel rooms in Israel don't have soft enough pillows?

Nothing. As I mentioned, what changed was the extent to which I was aware of the depraved things they do. Being unable to defend these things, you dismiss all criticism as "Jew-hatred." Seen it before; you aren't impressing anyone.

Ah...so it has to be a beheading? Why so specific? Other things kill too, you know.

No Butch, I'm happy to condemn any Christian who commits any kind of murder. I notice no Muslim or or sympathizer does so when it's a Muslim murderer.

Nothing. As I mentioned, what changed was the extent to which I was aware of the depraved things they do. Being unable to defend these things, you dismiss all criticism as "Jew-hatred." Seen it before; you aren't impressing anyone.

Wait a minute, I thought we were talking about Israel not the Jews.:eusa_think:

Oh yeah, that's right, your opinion can't change about the land called Israel, it has to change about the people who live there called Jews. So I was right.

Wait a minute, I thought we were talking about Israel not the Jews.:eusa_think:
We were and are. :eusa_eh:

Oh yeah, that's right, your opinion can't change about the land called Israel, it has to change about the people who live there called Jews. So I was right.
Uh, no. The people who live there are called Israelis. Jews live everywhere. I know that it isn't convenient for you to recognize the difference, but many Jews would take exception to your lumping them in with a national group that they don't belong to.

Forum List

Back