Jordanian national living illegally in Texas accused of 'studying how to build bombs' to target Jews: reports

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
They aren't sending their best. Don't mess with Texas. Good work by the G Men. Jordanian national living illegally in Texas accused of 'studying how to build bombs' to target Jews: reports.
Authorities in Texas have arrested a man accused of "studying how to build bombs" for a possible attack against Jewish people, and the FBI director used his case as an example of increased risk of terror attacks in the United States.

"We’ve already seen that with the individual we arrested last week in Houston who had been studying how to build bombs and posted online his support for killing Jews," FBI Director Chris Wray said during a congressional hearing this week.

The man he was referring to is 20-year-old Sohaib Abuayyash, FOX 26 confirmed from an FBI source. The FBI referred Fox News Digital to the publicly filed court documents, which show Abuayyash was in the country illegally.

Court documents obtained by the TV station say the Jordanian national arrived in the U.S. on June 2, 2016 on a B2 tourism visa and left about two months later.

I'm glad I'm not Jewish or Muslim.
I wear a cross with a star of David from.time to time and I swear since October 7th I have received worse treatment at stores by some and also colder stares by others. I can't imagine how unsafe I would feel wearing a yarmulke. This is 2023 for the love of G-d!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back