Muslim Beheads wife in America

Somehow, I don't think he killed his wife because he's a muslim. I think he did it because he's a fucktard.

Fuctards don't behead their wives. Beheading is uniquly Muslim.

prod_17354.jpg

Never forget Dr. Guuillotine's more "humane" method of execution.

Ahh yes. The French Revolution. Where our athiest friends thought they could "reason" things out with their own morals, where truth was relative, and where right and wrong were a matter of who you talked to. Yes, the glory days.:popcorn:

sighing....if he had been a good christian man he would have....fill in the blank....

shall we drag up all the christian men who have killed their wives in the last two years?

But then you would stymie a perfectly good rage fest!

I would say not many.

Why don't you give us a count, and we'll compare them to the numbers of muslims who have killed their wives.

Meanwhile, I reiterate....none of those men were directed by the bible to kill their wives. Muslim men are.

The Light is pretty dim...this is VERY OLD NEWS.

I am trying to make a point to all those who think that Islam is the religion of peace.

:

if Muslim doesn't obey Islamic teachings , is it the guilty of Islam ?

Koran has many verses like this one " On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land."
chapter 5 , verse 32

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?

Not at all. In light of that, is there a way I can give you my mailing address so you can send me reparations for the Crusades and the Inquisition? :cool:

Yeah, cause a year ago and something that happened over 700 years ago are really comparable in the modern age. :cuckoo: What were your brethren doing 700 years ago? Pretty much the same thing they're doing today, and you're trying to defend that with something that was done 700 years ago in christianity? Pretty pathetic. I think it's ridiculous that people on this thread are actually trying to justify muslim violence by comparing it to christian violence, like that somehow makes it 'okay'. What's wrong with you people? Your all freakin' nuts.

So when it happened determines whether or not it indicates anything or means anything?
Yeah, cause a year ago and something that happened over 700 years ago are really comparable in the modern age. :cuckoo:

You managed to miss the entire point of my post, but it looks like you answered your own question - "yes." :thup:

Yeah, cause a year ago and something that happened over 700 years ago are really comparable in the modern age. :cuckoo:

You managed to miss the entire point of my post, but it looks like you answered your own question - "yes." :thup:

Okay Kalam, let's say that they are comparable, what does that have to do with muslim violence against muslim women in the modern world today? The christian crusades justify that for you? Seriously? Or are you going to take the stand that the muslim culture doesn't treat muslim women in a sub-human, subservient way? If so, that's an out right, blatant lie.

The crusades took place as a response to Muslim encroachment and takeover of the Christian world, including jerusalem. When the muslims went back to where they belonged, in the fucking caves they came from, the crusades ended.

Muslims get killed when they attempt, as the Nazis did, to conquer and subjugate. It's a shame we can't eliminate them the way we did the Nazis, but our progressive nitwits have some romantic notion, just as they did with the Nazis, that we must "honor" an idealogy that promotes the butchery of innocents, the oppression of women and minorities, and dishonorable behavior and depravity of every sort. They defended the Nazis, too, and continue to defend every enemy of freedom that exists on the planet.

Okay Kalam, let's say that they are comparable, what does that have to do with muslim violence against muslim women in the modern world today? The christian crusades justify that for you? Seriously? Or are you going to take the stand that the muslim culture doesn't treat muslim women in a sub-human, subservient way? If so, that's an out right, blatant lie.

You'll have to clarify what you mean by this.

The crusades took place as a response to Muslim encroachment and takeover of the Christian world, including jerusalem. When the muslims went back to where they belonged, in the fucking caves they came from, the crusades ended.
Oh, Allie. Your plebeian understanding of the Crusades is very amusing, but not at all accurate.

The Western Christians responded to an appeal for aid from the Byzantines to fight off the invading Seljuk Turks, and the Western Christians did this. That was obviously fighting in self-defense (their practice of slaughtering innocent Jews along the way there notwithstanding.) Then the Crusaders proceeded to Jerusalem, which was under the control of the Fatimids (an Arab dynasty.) Only a fool or a liar would call that "self-defense."

Actually, the crusades ended after about 200 years of failed Christian attempts to capture and hold land in the Levant.

Muslims get killed when they attempt, as the Nazis did, to conquer and subjugate. It's a shame we can't eliminate them the way we did the Nazis, but our progressive nitwits have some romantic notion, just as they did with the Nazis, that we must "honor" an idealogy that promotes the butchery of innocents, the oppression of women and minorities, and dishonorable behavior and depravity of every sort. They defended the Nazis, too, and continue to defend every enemy of freedom that exists on the planet.
Now you're just whining. If you mean what you say, grab a gun and start killing Muslims.

So there isn't any such thing as 'muslim culture'?

So there isn't any such thing as 'muslim culture'?

There is the religion of Islam and the way of life that devotion to it entails, but this is mostly independent of a Muslim's culture. Islam was founded as a universal religion. Perhaps you're referring to the cultures of the various Arab countries, which can differ considerably from nation to nation.

Oh, Allie. Your plebeian understanding of the Crusades is very amusing, but not at all accurate.

The Western Christians responded to an appeal for aid from the Byzantines to fight off the invading Seljuk Turks, and the Western Christians did this. That was obviously fighting in self-defense (their practice of slaughtering innocent Jews along the way there notwithstanding.) Then the Crusaders proceeded to Jerusalem, which was under the control of the Fatimids (an Arab dynasty.) Only a fool or a liar would call that "self-defense."

Actually, the crusades ended after about 200 years of failed Christian attempts to capture and hold land in the Levant.

Now you're just whining. If you mean what you say, grab a gun and start killing Muslims.

Er..yes, the crusades were undertaken in response to MUSLIM oppression and the butchery of 3000 Christians in Jerusalem.

"The Crusades resulted as a reaction of Muslim aggression against the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantines). The Muslims were running constant aggressive conquest campaigns on Christian lands as part of their imperialistic expansion. In 638 the Muslims conquered Jerusalem - the holy land where Jews and Christians would pilgrimage to. The Christian pilgrims to there were persecuted by the Muslims greatly. Over 60 Christian pilgrims were crucified in one short period by the Muslims.

All the Christians and Jews of Jerusalem (and other Muslim territories) were forced to wear heavy crosses and wooden calves around their neck. It wasn't until 1021 that this persecution decreased.

In 1056 hundreds of Christians were expelled from Jerusalem and European Christians were blocked from the pilgrimage to the city. On entering Jerusalem in 1077 3000 Jews and Christians were murdered by the Muslim invaders.

Then we get to where the story you quoted began - in response to the calls for help by the Christians persecuted throughout the Middle East and former Byzantine Empire territories the Western Church sent help. Answers.com - What are the causes of Crusades

Even wiki knows it. But continue to bloviate and pretend we're saying different things, by all means. I'm sure it makes you feel important.

And to put it in perspective:

The first Crusade began in 1095…
460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies
457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies
453 years after Egypt was taken by Muslim armies
443 after Muslims first plundered Italy
427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople
380 years after Spain was conquered by Muslim armies
363 years after France was first attacked by Muslim armies
249 years after Rome itself was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.
The Crusades The Muslim Game: :: Leeds United Chat

Er..yes, the crusades were undertaken in response to MUSLIM oppression and the butchery of 3000 Christians in Jerusalem.
Please cite any writing contemporary with the beginning of the Crusades that cites this as a primary reason. Surely you aren't referring to pilgrims like those Germans who were attacked by Bedouins only to be defended and sheltered by the governor of Ramla. Furthermore, please cite anything claiming that the Fatimids -- who controlled Jerusalem at the time of the Crusaders' arrival -- had a policy of killing Christian pilgrims.

"The Crusades resulted as a reaction of Muslim aggression against the Eastern Roman Empire (Byzantines). The Muslims were running constant aggressive conquest campaigns on Christian lands as part of their imperialistic expansion. In 638 the Muslims conquered Jerusalem - the holy land where Jews and Christians would pilgrimage to. The Christian pilgrims to there were persecuted by the Muslims greatly. Over 60 Christian pilgrims were crucified in one short period by the Muslims.

All the Christians and Jews of Jerusalem (and other Muslim territories) were forced to wear heavy crosses and wooden calves around their neck. It wasn't until 1021 that this persecution decreased.

In 1056 hundreds of Christians were expelled from Jerusalem and European Christians were blocked from the pilgrimage to the city. On entering Jerusalem in 1077 3000 Jews and Christians were murdered by the Muslim invaders.

Then we get to where the story you quoted began - in response to the calls for help by the Christians persecuted throughout the Middle East and former Byzantine Empire territories the Western Church sent help. Answers.com - What are the causes of Crusades

Even wiki knows it.
Lord, Allie, you aren't this stupid. :rofl:

There's a reason that every site which promotes your version of history is either Christian or wholly unreliable like "answers.com."

But continue to bloviate and pretend we're saying different things, by all means. I'm sure it makes you feel important.
No; this makes me feel like I'm trying to explain something to a fussy young child. Your "history" was invented to create a false reality consistent with the puerile notion that Christians can do no evil. It has no basis in fact.

427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople
249 years after Rome itself was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

Why you insist on acting as if Muslims were the only people in history who sought to expand their territorial holdings is beyond me. :lol:

That's what the Muslims did and that's what the Crusaders did in attempting to capture the Levant. Such is the nature of empires. History 101.

And your source is a football club chat? Leeds United Chat:lol:

And your source is a football club chat? Leeds United Chat:lol:

Allie will be along shortly to explain that she cited it to show that "even football club chatrooms know that!" :lol:

Please cite any writing contemporary with the beginning of the Crusades that cites this as a primary reason. Surely you aren't referring to pilgrims like those Germans who were attacked by Bedouins only to be defended and sheltered by the governor of Ramla. Furthermore, please cite anything claiming that the Fatimids -- who controlled Jerusalem at the time of the Crusaders' arrival -- had a policy of killing Christian pilgrims.

Even wiki knows it.
Lord, Allie, you aren't this stupid. :rofl:

There's a reason that every site which promotes your version of history is either Christian or wholly unreliable like "answers.com."

But continue to bloviate and pretend we're saying different things, by all means. I'm sure it makes you feel important.
No; this makes me feel like I'm trying to explain something to a fussy young child. Your "history" was invented to create a false reality consistent with the puerile notion that Christians can do no evil. It has no basis in fact.

I never said Christians do no evil.

I said the crusades were a response to the butchery and empire building of the Muslims.

And I was right.

Forum List

Back