Muslim Attack in London: All the More Reason to Back Trump Travel Ban

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
What about the christian vermin like those two who raped that poor 14 year old girl in Maryland?

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
What about the christian vermin like those two who raped that poor 14 year old girl in Maryland?
The vast majority of crime in America is perpetrated by Christian vermin, in fact.

But of course that doesn't fit the CONservative narrative.

[QUOTE="theDoctorisIn, post: 16862222, member: 20452" Yes. From everywhere if they carry passports from any of the countries listed in EO.[/QUOTE]

You know that the attacker in London was a British citizen, with a British passport. Right?

It was a cowardly, lice-ridden, subhuman Mohammedan, Ol' Sport. That's the bottom line.

Know what we mean?

Immigrant Islamic Attack. We need travel ban now.
London attack: What we know so far - BBC News
You want to ban travelers from London now?

Yes. From everywhere if they carry passports from any of the countries listed in EO.

You know that the attacker in London was a British citizen, with a British passport.

Right?
It was a cowardly, lice-ridden, subhuman Mohammedan, Ol' Sport. That's the bottom line.

Know what we mean?

:lol:

Who's "we", shitbird?

Isuch a hoot. One incident and we want to ban the inventor of our iPhone. And people who are better educated, earn more and pay or taxes than our high school posters here. Do we realize we have a murder every 15 mins here? EVERY 15 min. A quick search toady - man dismembered his parents, cop slaughtered. Never mentioned but ONE Muslim.?So stupid

You want to ban travelers from London now?

Yes. From everywhere if they carry passports from any of the countries listed in EO.

You know that the attacker in London was a British citizen, with a British passport.

Right?

Know what we mean?

Who's "we", shitbird?

It is Steelfoot AND the mouse in his pocket !!

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
The vast majority of crime in America is perpetrated by Christian vermin, in fact.

But of course that doesn't fit the CONservative narrative.
Probably atheists.

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.
Cool story, scumbag.
Yep, she's a scumbag. That's exactly what her religion thinks she is.

Typical libstains defending allowing more terrorists in.
Libstains, Libtards,morons. Is this really the limit of your education? Pretty pathetic. Another high school white boy who never took Latin and has no idea of the def of liberal. From the Latin, liber, free bird brain. For the individual and small gov.
Look up mr creosote a man who was so full of bile he threw it uphttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gdJcWvxEULQ

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.

You sound like a real douchebag.
It's not enough that her religion is responsible for the concentration camp examination we all have to go through just to get into the airport but to publicly demonstrate an unwillingness to culturally assimilate is salt in the wound. She deserved the sounds that I have the right to make in that public setting.
Douchebag.

You went out of your way to be rude and threatening to some woman who didn't do anything to you. No small children around for you to threaten, hero? It's too bad no one did you a favor and kicked your teeth in for you.

Of course none of this little fiction really happened, but if you keep wallowing in douchebag fantasies you will get in real trouble some day. Take some good advice and grow up now.
I make that mooing sound everytime I walk past Muslim cattle women whether they're by themselves or accompanied by their male owners.
Muslims have forced TSA on all of us so it's especially rude for her to rub her muslim cattle nose into it at an airport.
Get over your bullshit righteousness, phony.

It's not enough that her religion is responsible for the concentration camp examination we all have to go through just to get into the airport but to publicly demonstrate an unwillingness to culturally assimilate is salt in the wound. She deserved the sounds that I have the right to make in that public setting.
Douchebag.

You went out of your way to be rude and threatening to some woman who didn't do anything to you. No small children around for you to threaten, hero? It's too bad no one did you a favor and kicked your teeth in for you.

Of course none of this little fiction really happened, but if you keep wallowing in douchebag fantasies you will get in real trouble some day. Take some good advice and grow up now.
I make that mooing sound everytime I walk past Muslim cattle women whether they're by themselves or accompanied by their male owners.
Muslims have forced TSA on all of us so it's especially rude for her to rub her muslim cattle nose into it at an airport.

There's nothing funnier to me than watching people proudly defend the fact that they're an asshole.

Those are not Christians, Ol' Scub. Those are bug-eyed, unclean, subhuman border-jumping cucaracha excrement.

Same Final Solution. It is God's Will.

Know what we mean?
They come from mostly christian (catholic) countries....they are christians....so what do we do about all these christian thugs/terrorists?

Douchebag.

I'm sure that either a) you make your cute little noise low enough so no one hears (like a coward)....or b) the women you do this to are not interested in your odd mating call.

Cool story, scumbag.
Yep, she's a scumbag. That's exactly what her religion thinks she is.

Douchebag.

I hope he ever gets his DNA done. The "keep England for the English" leaders did. Guess what? Turkish Muslim blood.
Hope he got my mr creosote. Pathetic to be that full of if it

Douchebag.

There's nothing funnier to me than watching people proudly defend the fact that they're an asshole.
You talking about the Muslim woman in the airport intimidating everyone with her religion or the idiots who continually defend Islam everytime a muslim commits another of their incessant terror attacks?

Forum List

Back