Muslim Attack in London: All the More Reason to Back Trump Travel Ban

THIS MUSLIM WOMAN TEXTING WHILE INFIDELS DIE IS THE REAL VICTIM OF THE LONDON ATTACK
March 23, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

It never fails.

The blood has hardly been wiped off the sidewalk from the latest Muslim terror attack that the "Muslims fear backlash" pieces spread across the mainstream media. And there's often some sort of token Muslim victim who got a dirty look or something similarly devastating that's more important than the families who just lost their loved ones to Muslim terror.

Allow me to introduce you to the real victim of the London terror attack.

C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

Texas Lone Star @SouthLoneStar
Muslim woman pays no mind to the terror attack, casually walks by a dying man while checking phone#PrayForLondon#Westminster #BanIslam

4:19 PM - 22 Mar 2017

While people react in different ways to a terrorist attack, it's rather odd to be texting as you walk by a wounded person. More to the point this unknown Muslim woman feeds into the left's compelling need to shift the narrative by turning perpetrators into victims and manufacturing yet another blowback narrative. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's on television by tomorrow claiming to have been terrorized by the attention.

All this noise conveniently diverts attention from the actual victims of the latest Islamic terror attack and the overall problem of Islamic terrorism.

This Muslim Woman Texting While Infidels Die is the Real Victim of the London Attack

Right in front of them, liar. They do it in front of me, I do it in front of them, slanderer.
Well...anyway...I think you're very big and brave.
And I think you're a phony.
It's true...if I meant otherwise I would have written them in quotation marks...thusly;
"Well...anyway...I think you're very big and brave."
Yeah, you're a phony. You'd chastise any white Christian for being so publicly orthodox because you're brainwashed into which groups are acceptable and which are unacceptable. Hypocrite.
It's 'publicly orthodox' for a Christian to sneak up behind women that are minding their own business and make farmyard animal noises?
I wouldn't mind a second opinion on that.
Now you're making shit up to defend your belief that women should have no rights and be forced to remain as property of men.
You're a regular westboro member.

Immigrant Islamic Attack. We need travel ban now.
London attack: What we know so far - BBC News

Why?

A) He was British born.
B) He'd have been able to get into the US even with Trump's ban in place.

Oh, well done Trump....
You need to explain that to the left wing sheeple here who keep insisting there is a trump muslim ban.
Trump said it...wait...haaaannnng oonnnn...did he use quotation marks?
Sneaky Donald!
You're a mindless democrat Nazi.

I have to add that no Muslim has ever tried to murder or rape me.
Bullshit.
You just didn't happen to be on the plane they commandeered and crashed or didn't happen to be in the vicinity of the bomb they detonated or in the crowd of people they ran over. But they were aiming at you. And me.
That's why you're so brave to get close enough to them to whisper your cow impressions.
You must be shitting with fear but you do it anyway.
Right in front of them, liar. They do it in front of me, I do it in front of them, slanderer.

Bull shit

I have to add that no Muslim has ever tried to murder or rape me.
Bullshit.
You just didn't happen to be on the plane they commandeered and crashed or didn't happen to be in the vicinity of the bomb they detonated or in the crowd of people they ran over. But they were aiming at you. And me.
That's why you're so brave to get close enough to them to whisper your cow impressions.

And yet you are the one lying repeatedly.

Well said Sir.
You have shown your courage by making squeaking noises behind the back of a praying female muzzy savage.
You have earned your right to judge.
I didn't do anything behind her back. I reacted to her face to her making people in an airport feel uncomfortable.
Phony.
No you didnt. You thought about doing it afterwards. You are a sad case.

Why?

A) He was British born.

Oh, well done Trump....
He was influenced by the kind of people that operate in nations where you need a travel ban.
He was radicalized in Saudi Arabia, which is NOT part of the travel ban, Saudis visited Trump a week or so ago so Trump could kiss the ring. Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is where most of the 9/11 hijackers were from, and for many years now they've funded the Wahhabi schools that promote radical Islam.

He was radicalized in Saudi Arabia, which is NOT part of the travel ban, Saudis visited Trump a week or so ago so Trump could kiss the ring. Trump has business interests in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is where most of the 9/11 hijackers were from, and for many years now they've funded the Wahhabi schools that promote radical Islam.
And you'd whine about a "Muslim ban" if the poor Saudis were added.

Stop groping granny at the airport and focus on MUSLIMS.

Well said Sir.
You have shown your courage by making squeaking noises behind the back of a praying female muzzy savage.
You have earned your right to judge.
I didn't do anything behind her back. I reacted to her face to her making people in an airport feel uncomfortable.
Phony.

You've been caught in a lie.

THIS MUSLIM WOMAN TEXTING WHILE INFIDELS DIE IS THE REAL VICTIM OF THE LONDON ATTACK
March 23, 2017

Daniel Greenfield

It never fails.

The blood has hardly been wiped off the sidewalk from the latest Muslim terror attack that the "Muslims fear backlash" pieces spread across the mainstream media. And there's often some sort of token Muslim victim who got a dirty look or something similarly devastating that's more important than the families who just lost their loved ones to Muslim terror.

Allow me to introduce you to the real victim of the London terror attack.

C7jHz9bW0AAcJjn.jpg

Texas Lone Star @SouthLoneStar
Muslim woman pays no mind to the terror attack, casually walks by a dying man while checking phone#PrayForLondon#Westminster #BanIslam

4:19 PM - 22 Mar 2017

While people react in different ways to a terrorist attack, it's rather odd to be texting as you walk by a wounded person. More to the point this unknown Muslim woman feeds into the left's compelling need to shift the narrative by turning perpetrators into victims and manufacturing yet another blowback narrative. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she's on television by tomorrow claiming to have been terrorized by the attention.

All this noise conveniently diverts attention from the actual victims of the latest Islamic terror attack and the overall problem of Islamic terrorism.

This Muslim Woman Texting While Infidels Die is the Real Victim of the London Attack
They are just "infidels" after all.

HUMANS would stop to assist if it were a dying animal. She clearly supports this.

It's just a disgrace that you single out this poor girl. You are scum. Is it possible that she was texting her parents to tell them she was ok ? I was caught up in the 7/7 attacks and it took me ages to get through to my wife who was very worried. You people make me sick.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

You talking about the Muslim woman in the airport intimidating everyone with her religion or the idiots who continually defend Islam everytime a muslim commits another of their incessant terror attacks?
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

All vile, filthy, subhuman Mohammedan roach excrement is the same.

The planet must be cleansed of the loathsome pestilence that is Islam. It is God's Will.

Know what we mean?
You're ignorant and a bigot .. oh, that's redundant.

It's true...if I meant otherwise I would have written them in quotation marks...thusly;
"Well...anyway...I think you're very big and brave."
Yeah, you're a phony. You'd chastise any white Christian for being so publicly orthodox because you're brainwashed into which groups are acceptable and which are unacceptable. Hypocrite.

Straw man

Why?

A) He was British born.

Oh, well done Trump....
He was influenced by the kind of people that operate in nations where you need a travel ban.

But then Trump's ban doesn't address that at all, does it? So what's the point?

Why?

A) He was British born.

Oh, well done Trump....

Its even worse than that. Saudi is the main exporter of terror and they arent on the list. mainly because trump has business interests there.

Why?

A) He was British born.

Oh, well done Trump....

Its even worse than that. Saudi is the main exporter of terror and they arent on the list. mainly because trump has business interests there.

To be honest I don't think it's Trump's business that has anything to do with it, the Saudis have always been allies of the right in the US, no administration would ban Saudis from the US.

You want to ban travelers from London now?

Yes. From everywhere if they carry passports from any of the countries listed in EO.

You know that the attacker in London was a British citizen, with a British passport.

Right?

Right. He was also on British watch list, and that's reason good enough for us to raise the flag too.

Forum List

Back