Muslim Attack in London: All the More Reason to Back Trump Travel Ban

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.

You sound like a real douchebag.
Yes. It could be construed as a threat or ethnic inrimidatiin

Immigrant Islamic Attack. We need travel ban now.
London attack: What we know so far - BBC News

What exactly will Trump's travel ban do to protect us from crazed British citizens inspired by garbage they read on the internet?

What exactly will Trump's travel ban do to protect us from crazed British citizens inspired by garbage they read on the internet?
Will protect us from Islamic extremist like the one in London attacks. How did he get to be a British citizen anyway.

You want to ban travelers from London now?
Only the Middle Easterners who are not Anglo Saxon

Yep. Its a death cult and women have no say in anything. In fact they are nothing but slaves.

To bad we have citizens in this country who think Islam is the religion of "peace." The ban is to protect we citizens and its temporary till they get their enhanced vetting up and running.

Guess the clueless won't be happy till American citizens are murdered by the religion of "peace."

I know they'd like to see Paris, Nice and San Bernardino once again.

Talk about clueless.

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
Ja, mein vollidiot.

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.
Cool story, scumbag.

Will protect us from Islamic extremist like the one in London attacks. How did he get to be a British citizen anyway.
He was born there.

You sound like a real douchebag.
It's not enough that her religion is responsible for the concentration camp examination we all have to go through just to get into the airport but to publicly demonstrate an unwillingness to culturally assimilate is salt in the wound. She deserved the sounds that I have the right to make in that public setting.
Douchebag.

You went out of your way to be rude and threatening to some woman who didn't do anything to you. No small children around for you to threaten, hero? It's too bad no one did you a favor and kicked your teeth in for you.

Of course none of this little fiction really happened, but if you keep wallowing in douchebag fantasies you will get in real trouble some day. Take some good advice and grow up now.

You want to ban travelers from London now?
Only the Middle Easterners who are not Anglo Saxon

Yep. Its a death cult and women have no say in anything. In fact they are nothing but slaves.

To bad we have citizens in this country who think Islam is the religion of "peace." The ban is to protect we citizens and its temporary till they get their enhanced vetting up and running.

Guess the clueless won't be happy till American citizens are murdered by the religion of "peace."

I know they'd like to see Paris, Nice and San Bernardino once again.

Talk about clueless.

Because faux 'leftists' believe that magically the only people who will be maimed and killed by Islamo-vermin, and criminal illegal aliens, are white males who voted for Trump. Yes!!! It's true!!!

They guy was a British citizen. You want to ban Brits too? lol.

You went out of your way to be rude and threatening to some woman who didn't do anything to you. No small children around for you to threaten, hero? It's too bad no one did you a favor and kicked your teeth in for you.

Of course none of this little fiction really happened, but if you keep wallowing in douchebag fantasies you will get in real trouble some day. Take some good advice and grow up now.

Watch your mouth, boy.

You been told.

Know what we mean?

We wish our heroic President Trump would stop pussyfooting around and cleanse this great nation of the diseased Mohammedan pestilence, now and forever.

America for REAL Americans.

Know what we mean?

Watch your mouth, ....

No, troll.

Forum List

Back