Muslim Attack in London: All the More Reason to Back Trump Travel Ban

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?

How many more innocent, helpless citizens must be slaughtered by the odious unclean Mohammedan vermin before we eradicate the vile pestilence, huh? HUH?

The only solution to the problem of the cowardly, vicious, lice-ridden, subhuman raghead pestilence is the Final Solution.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?

Says the big mouth who wouldn't so much as look at someone sideways offline, right hero? Nothing but mouth.

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.

Immigrant Islamic Attack. We need travel ban now.
London attack: What we know so far - BBC News
You want to ban travelers from London now?
Only the Middle Easterners who are not Anglo Saxon
What if they are Anglo-Saxons with a suspicious tint their skin color? At wonder number should people start to be taken aside for interrogation?

skincolor.jpg

Typical libstains defending allowing more terrorists in.

What if they are Anglo-Saxons with a suspicious tint their skin color? At wonder number should people start to be taken aside for interrogation?
If theyre a middle Eastern, they're not from London. Soon enough they will be sent back to Muslim Lands (and that ain't the USA or Britain)

If theyre a middle Eastern, they're not from London. Soon enough they will be sent back to Muslim Lands (and that ain't the USA or Britain)
Well probably they'll say they're not middle eastern. So what are your thoughts on the scale? 3? 4?

I was at an airport yesterday and one of those Muslim cattle women in full medieval garb was praying into a wall. I left her to herself but I made my calf-mooing sound followed by clock ticking like a time bomb ( I reserve that right).
The idea that she has to put her cult above all culture suggests that her God likes her above all others and wants all others dead. That's a pretty disrespectful and hateful cult she belongs to.

You sound like a real douchebag.

.[/QUOTE]You sound like a real douchebag.[/QUOTE]

Love those lice-ridden Mohammadan insects, do ya, Boy? HUH?

You sound like a real douchebag.
It's not enough that her religion is responsible for the concentration camp examination we all have to go through just to get into the airport but to publicly demonstrate an unwillingness to culturally assimilate is salt in the wound. She deserved the sounds that I have the right to make in that public setting.
Douchebag.

Forum List

Back