Musk may fire 75% of current Twitter employees

The fact that some are doing their damndest now to start a food fight to get this thread closed or moved to the basement and/or derail it into something else illustrates how important the subject is.

So assuming

Twitter Salaries - Comparably

https://www.comparably.com › Companies › Twitter
The average salary for Twitter is $97k per year, which includes an average base salary of $87k
and there are about

Twitter Tries Calming Employees as Deal With Elon Musk ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2022/10/21 › technology › tw...
7,500 employees as the billionaire made pronouncements about ...
So based on that 75% of 7500 employees are 5,625 and at $97,000 median salary almost $545,625,000 in base salary plus
6.2% employer share of Medicare/SS payments or another $33,828,750 or total of $579,453,750!
Good savings!
I’m glad it isnt me

I would have too much fun throwing thise marxist-lenonist bastards out on the street and I might overdo it

I’m glad it isnt me

I would have too much fun throwing thise marxist-lenonist bastards out on the street and I might overdo it
I doubt that Mac. I would hope he would keep it honest and fair and based on their commitment to free speech and good management and not on their personal ideology. I know I appreciate Elon's approach to it so far.

Just now he tweeted:

turvrfxhwgw91.png

Ahhh...dudmuck has a sad.

“Conservatives aren’t banned“, it’s just your pathetic “I’m such a victim” snowflake mentality that refuses to accept the fact that there are consequences for bad behavior.

Do you know why USMB has a word filter? Because the kind of content we generate determines the ads we will get. We went through a period where we got the most disgusting gross ads forced on us and in order to move us into a better class of ads the Admins inforced a word filter. Advertisers care about what kind of content they are associated with. Look at Kanye West.
Conservatives aren’t banned. You wrote that and expect anybody to take you seriously? It’s your pathetic “I can’t handle the truth” mentality that makes you scream for censorship because of your inability to accept reality. Elon Musk is a name advertisers want to be associated with. Cry harder that your censorship is being done away with.

Musk is talking out his ass again. Firing 75% of employees would do massive damage to the platform, scare away advertisers, and never turn a profit.
More liekely make it more efficent and profitable. It doesn't have to be a welfare platform for stupid Moon Bats.

“Conservatives aren’t banned“, it’s just your pathetic “I’m such a victim” snowflake mentality that refuses to accept the fact that there are consequences for bad behavior.

Do you know why USMB has a word filter? Because the kind of content we generate determines the ads we will get. We went through a period where we got the most disgusting gross ads forced on us and in order to move us into a better class of ads the Admins inforced a word filter. Advertisers care about what kind of content they are associated with. Look at Kanye West.
You have a word filter?

Wow. I get away with verbal murder here. That's one of the reasons I like the place! :p

I don't do racism, if that's what it's about.

I'm kind of an equal opportunity hater, when it comes to that kind of thing - except for commies, them I despise very much. Everyone else I get along with okay. :)

Get real lefities. The die hard facists have already resigned from Twitter. Musk has no desire to fire the remaining employees.

Forum List

Back