Musk may fire 75% of current Twitter employees

One company. Oohhh. Advertisers will go to Musk on name recognition alone. As well as the fact that with conservatives being allowed to speak, that means more traffic and more eyes on their product. Let me know when Musk runs out of money and there’s no advertisers. Swing and miss again moron.
Yea, sure. Advertisers will run to Twitter because of Musk "name recognition". Keep posting dumb shit, fool.

We denounced obvious corruption. I know you don't care about that so long as a democrat is doing it.
You denounced corruption but support the most corrupt son of a bitch who ever sat in the W.H.? Sure.

Looks like I'm right once again, about the advertisers and about you talking out your ass. :lol:

GM pauses advertising on Twitter after Elon Musk takeover

General Motors is pausing its advertising on Twitter now that the social media platform is owned by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the company said in a statement Friday.

The nation’s largest automaker said that it is making the change while it evaluates “Twitter’s new direction.” It said it will still utilize the platform to interact with customers but will not pay for advertising.
Well duh.

Musk owns Tesla. GM is a competitor

Duh

Musk's debt from this will be $1B per year. That’s not serviceable on current Twitter earnings - not even close. Is this Elon’s MySpace? Q2 Twitter has $1.1B revenue and $1.5B expenses with a net loss. Musk can cut cost but if his revenue tanks, that doesn't help. Losing advertisers is a huge concern. So, either bank taking a haircut, his big money backers or his TSLA holding. Any bets? I'm betting Tesla. Which is probably why Tesla investors are really worried and really pissed about this.

Musk's debt from this will be $1B per year. That’s not serviceable on current Twitter earnings - not even close. Is this Elon’s MySpace? Q2 Twitter has $1.1B revenue and $1.5B expenses with a net loss. Musk can cut cost but if his revenue tanks, that doesn't help. Losing advertisers is a huge concern. So, either bank taking a haircut, his big money backers or his TSLA holding. Any bets? I'm betting Tesla. Which is probably why Tesla investors are really worried and really pissed about this.
There is no debt, moron. Elon paid cash.

So he has to pay interest on $15 billion.
I'm not sure how it worked out exactly but he did have to make arrangements with a bank against his holdings so he didnt have to sell off his stock in tesla,,

and I think there are others that own a small amount but elon is the controlling owner,,

chances are we will never know exactly how it all went about,,

I'm not sure how it worked out exactly but he did have to make arrangements with a bank against his holdings so he didnt have to sell off his stock in tesla,,

and I think there are others that own a small amount but elon is the controlling owner,,

chances are we will never know exactly how it all went about,,
He used $33 billion of his TESLA stock. The rest of the money was borrowed, partly from Bank of America.

Forum List

Back