Musk may fire 75% of current Twitter employees

You remain an ignorant moron. You think advertisers won’t go to Musk knowing the attention he can bring them? You’re just mad that conservatives will no longer be banned.
Looks like I'm right once again, about the advertisers and about you talking out your ass. :lol:

GM pauses advertising on Twitter after Elon Musk takeover

General Motors is pausing its advertising on Twitter now that the social media platform is owned by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the company said in a statement Friday.

The nation’s largest automaker said that it is making the change while it evaluates “Twitter’s new direction.” It said it will still utilize the platform to interact with customers but will not pay for advertising.

His company now, he can do whatever he likes. He can go around banning left wing accounts. Twitter has always been awful, and it always will be. Maybe Musk will make it work, or maybe he'll lose $4 billion.
He paid more than that, no?

5000 people will lose their jobs.
That's doubtful.

I may wait a day or 2 to make a new Twitter account with a new email I set up just for it, though.

This will probably be my avatar:

1jp45n.jpg

Last edited:
5000 people will lose their jobs.
I don't know much about Elon Musk but apparently Tesla employees and others who work for him don't have many, if any, gripes. I don't think Twitter has 5000 employees though. Some have already quit because they don't want to work for Elon. And yes some non-essential or non-suitable employees will certainly be let go. I'm pretty sure he'll retain any willing to go by his rules and business model and who have the skill set to do the job.

I'm pretty sure he won't be hiring and firing based on ideology but rather on attitude and ability.

I don't care what the % is as long as it is 100% of the woke, progressive, agenda driven mob that wants to censor and shadow ban people for what they think and say.

That's doubtful.

I may wait a day or 2 to make a new Twitter account with a new email I set up just for it, though.

This will probably be my avatar:

1jp45n.jpg
I never had Twitter or any of the other similar apps. They seemed pointless. Just means to magnify the voices of idiots and inflate egos :dunno:

I never had Twitter or any of the other similar apps. They seemed pointless. Just means to magnify the voices of idiots and inflate egos :dunno:
You can get some good info there. Quite often, too.

Some people say some very profound things.

One that stuck with me was said by a young black girl: "Black people need to lose this crabs in a bucket mentality."

You can get some good info there. Quite often, too.
You have to sort through a lot garbage, disinformation and opinion and by the time you uncover truth lies have already spread like kudzu and taken root everywhere. That isn’t a world I want to participate in. It gives everyone the same credibility with out merit. We all become Kardashians, famous for being famous. Ya, I’m pretty cynical.

You have to sort through a lot garbage, disinformation and opinion and by the time you uncover truth lies have already spread like kudzu and taken root everywhere. That isn’t a world I want to participate in. It gives everyone the same credibility with out merit. We all become Kardashians, famous for being famous. Ya, I’m pretty cynical.
Like Kudzu! :aargh:

Stahp! You're ruining it for meeh! Did the spray come back yet?

Kudzu is so bad. :( It can grow 3 feet a day. :102:

Looks like I'm right once again, about the advertisers and about you talking out your ass. :lol:

General Motors is pausing its advertising on Twitter now that the social media platform is owned by Tesla CEO Elon Musk, the company said in a statement Friday.

The nation’s largest automaker said that it is making the change while it evaluates “Twitter’s new direction.” It said it will still utilize the platform to interact with customers but will not pay for advertising.
One company. Oohhh. Advertisers will go to Musk on name recognition alone. As well as the fact that with conservatives being allowed to speak, that means more traffic and more eyes on their product. Let me know when Musk runs out of money and there’s no advertisers. Swing and miss again moron.

Could it have anything to do with Tesla'a kicking Government Motors ass on electric driveway ornaments?

Forum List

Back