Musk may fire 75% of current Twitter employees

who's canceling anything?
turvrfxhwgw91.png

BTW, I heard there is a suit going on right now about the government telling these fkers what to censor. Oops, impeding on first amendment rights by our government. I can't wait for that shit show.

Karma is a Beautimus Beeyatch.

All of these creepy wokester crybullies who claimed Twitter could ban people for their political opinions are going to get exactly what they deserve.
I have not logged into Twitter for the past 4 years. Once Musk takes over, I am going to give it a try again.

You remain an ignorant twat. Advertisers have fled Twitter in the past. They came back when Twitter got tougher on trolls, disinformation, and bigotry.

You all think Musk is some kind of great businessman, and it's hilarious. He didn't start Tesla, he didn't start Space X, and he didn't start Twitter. He had zero to do with the technology between any of them.
Ewwwwww. And you hate Mr. Musk, the winner because...? Oh, wait. He's considering becoming a Republican to make things even against the lunatic left. Funny how the left hates and makes things up about good conservative men and women as though there has to be a fly in the ointment somewhere--let's see, this morning you have projected "ignorant," "trolls," "disinformation," "bigotry," "nonstart," and "zero" as characteristics of anyone who is beneficial to all including the right. Got it. And you get six pinocchios for your fibrewskies. Better quit before your snout grows longer than an anteater's.
1666974885739.png

I don't care how biased they are or what the agenda is. I just want the rules to be applied evenly and without prejudice.
I'm fine with that. Not possible from the left though. They own most of the MSM and social media and want to keep it that way. Biden even had a hot line set up to the social media to inform them of misinformation posts, misinformation that was defined by the left.

dude, I have no idea what he was trying to say in that thing. He responded to me off my what canceling post. weird demofk shit remains weird demofk shit.
I have just come to the realization in the last couple year that they are just Mentally Ill or Demon Possessed.
There is no reasoning with people who belong in a straight jacket or need to see an Exorcist.
It's even worse if they get elected to office, and are attacking our very way of life and our freedoms cuz feelings.
Look at these morons.
1666975862614.png

1666975981578.png

1666976024402.png

Forum List

Back