Multiple Ukey Tank Columns Annihilated .

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
19 minute video .
Just the first 10 minutes underlines the disastrous results of this hopeless NATO led so called counter offensive .
The complete destruction of the so called elite Ukey brigade ( 47th ) is sobering .
Another week like this first one and Russia will have annihilated the third Ukey force/army in around 16 months .
Moscow must privately not believe how wretched NATO and US planning and command has been . Zelenskyy may be one of the greatest individual wretches and war criminals but he has been given rubbish to support his lunatic goals .
If you want the bigger picture , go to Simplicius The Thinker for a blow by blow acount given in remarkable detail .

19 minute video .
Just the first 10 minutes underlines the disastrous results of this hopeless NATO led so called counter offensive .
The complete destruction of the so called elite Ukey brigade ( 47th ) is sobering .
Another week like this first one and Russia will have annihilated the third Ukey force/army in around 16 months .
Moscow must privately not believe how wretched NATO and US planning and command has been . Zelenskyy may be one of the greatest individual wretches and war criminals but he has been given rubbish to support his lunatic goals .
If you want the bigger picture , go to Simplicius The Thinker for a blow by blow acount given in remarkable detail .

Nobody is worried about Russia's 3rd world military. They can't win in Ukraine, and that's with NATO not even having had to show up yet.

19 minute video .

Biden is forcing Zelen$ky to attack so he can keep funding the Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, so the Ukies can continue to fill the Biden Crime Family BTC wallet

Nobody is worried about Russia's 3rd world military. They can't win in Ukraine, and that's with NATO not even having had to show up yet.

Take your meds, Biden Loon!

They are liquidating the Ukrainians and that's WITH top of the line US intel.

It's so unfortunate for the Ukrainian soldiers! They have been betrayed by their leaders who should all end up like Mussolini

It's so unfortunate for the Ukrainian soldiers! They have been betrayed by their leaders who should all end up like Mussolini
The mental gymnastics of siding with invaders that are actually killing Ukrainians because you are against the killing of Ukrainians must be wild

Ukraine is suffering the fate of having Zionist Fascism steal elections.

We will suffer the same fate if we keep allowing the same thing here....

The mental gymnastics of siding with invaders that are actually killing Ukrainians because you are against the killing of Ukrainians must be wild

Maybe honoring Minsk Accords and not pushing for NATO membership was a good idea? Maybe not allowing Ukrainian Nazi to kill Russian national in Donbass would have been a solid idea?

140909-ukraine-nazi-02.jpg

800px-AZOV_logo.svg.png

I don't think it means anything.

Not anymore than I would take it to mean something to hear about Ukraine, destroying Russian armored units.

At this point in the game, any side wasting material and energy on the production of armored units, seems shortsighted from what we have learned about 21st century warfare. (Unless they are used to suppress an insurgency in a nation that has inferior resources.)

Drones and smart artillery seem to take easily take them out. Why would any competent nation or military produce them?

Modern war seems to be back to WW1 types of conflict at this point. . .

Against insurgencies? Tanks do not seem to be obsolete. But, to make them not be, it relies on effective use of combined arms. This assumes the other side cannot likewise deploy combined arms, which. . . really, seems to me, to be a stretch.

When I hear about a bunch of tanks being pinned down or destroyed on either side now? meh.

I think this is the 20th time I've seen the Russian shills post the same photo of knocked-out Bradleys, while claiming it's a new massacre of Urkainians.

The crews escaped, which is the important thing. And the vehicles, knocked out by mines, will be recovered and repaired.

Today Zelensky had a dream. He was standing at a crossroads, and there was a stone in front of him.

On the stone is written:
- "If you go straight, you'll get beaten by the russians.
- If you go left, the americans will squeeze you dry with loans
- If you go right, your own nazis will ruin the country.

And where is a normal future for Ukraine?
- It was at the previous crossroads. But you have taken a wrong turn in 2014.

I don't think it means anything.

Not anymore than I would take it to mean something to hear about Ukraine, destroying Russian armored units.

At this point in the game, any side wasting material and energy on the production of armored units, seems shortsighted from what we have learned about 21st century warfare. (Unless they are used to suppress an insurgency in a nation that has inferior resources.)

Drones and smart artillery seem to take easily take them out. Why would any competent nation or military produce them?

Modern war seems to be back to WW1 types of conflict at this point. . .

Against insurgencies? Tanks do not seem to be obsolete. But, to make them not be, it relies on effective use of combined arms. This assumes the other side cannot likewise deploy combined arms, which. . . really, seems to me, to be a stretch.

When I hear about a bunch of tanks being pinned down or destroyed on either side now? meh.

This does mean something....Tempercentskyy learned nothing from Kursk.

The Russians have been told where Ukraine is going to attack, roughly when, and roughly how many troops and vehicles will be involved.

Fortify the area, create several "crumple zones" -as it were- to draw the troops into a kill zone, then wipe them out....On top of that, Russia has air supremacy.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

When Tempercentskyy becomes no longer useful to the globalist oligarchs, he'll end up like Mussolini, the Shah, Saddam, and Diem.

Last edited:
Yes Russia historically loves to kill Ukrainians

The majority of those living in Crimea are ethnic Russians. That territory has been disputed for centuries.

The US has no national interest. If you care about that fight, go over to Ukraine and sign up, because they need more corpse ready morons for their counteroffensive...

The majority of those living in Crimea are ethnic Russians. That territory has been disputed for centuries.

The US has no national interest. If you care about that fight, go over to Ukraine and sign up, because they need more corpse ready morons for their counteroffensive...
Nah they're doing pretty well without me

Forum List

Back