Multiple Ukey Tank Columns Annihilated .

So, you are moron. German nazis also defend their country.
That's what their Führer told them.
German Nazis invaded their neighbors using the same excuse that Putin is using, this contrived "self-defense" BS.

We've heard it all before. Repeating it a thousand times doesn't make it true, and Kremlin propaganda is no different than Goebbels.

Putin~Hitler, not Zelensky~Hitler. Real world.
This war was totally, intentionally provoked by the United States, these politicians and rulers don't give a damn about Ukrainians, they just need them to keep fighting to weaken Russia because the American Empire is dying and they don't want to lose control of the world.
Yeah, we know that's your story and you're sticking to it... :cuckoo:

German Nazis invaded their neighbors using the same excuse that Putin is using, this contrived "self-defense" BS.

We've heard it all before. Repeating it a thousand times doesn't make it true, and Kremlin propaganda is no different than Goebbels.

Putin~Hitler, not Zelensky~Hitler. Real world.

Yeah, we know that's your story and you're sticking to it... :cuckoo:
On-Air AirHeads

I quickly noticed that you used the retarded media's "different than" instead of the independently intelligent "different from." Your parroting of their dummy grammar indicates your mind is completely under their Russophobe spell.

On-Air AirHeads

I quickly noticed that you used the retarded media's "different than" instead of the independently intelligent "different from." Your parroting of their dummy grammar indicates your mind is completely under their Russophobe spell.
Oh Geez, here comes the grammar police. :rolleyes:

I truncated the clause. "Kremlin propaganda in this war is no different than Goebbel's propaganda in WW2".

Perfectly acceptable in American English. So sorry to offend your perfectly tuned senses, you pathetic Putin-licker.

Oh Geez, here comes the grammar police. :rolleyes:

I truncated the clause. "Kremlin propaganda in this war is no different than Goebbel's propaganda in WW2".
Independent Minds Do "Nazi Grammar," the Media-Indoctrinated Bots Do Not See Grammar

Making up stupid put-downs shouldn't protect you from the revelation that your education is a fraud. This retarded copycat usage of than is a suppressed-intelligence reaction to the Tolerance Tyranny's preaching about "not better or worse, only different."

Making up stupid put-downs shouldn't protect you from the revelation that your education is a fraud. This retarded copycat usage of than is a suppressed-intelligence reaction to the Tolerance Tyranny's preaching about "not better or worse, only different."
Yeah sure grammar nazi, whatever you say. Internet forums are full of assholes, why should USMB be any different.

I guess you have nothing to say about the topic, but hey- you can always make assumptions about people you know absolutely nothing about, so there's that...

FYI I do not watch or read any MSM channels, or watch talking head videos on youtube. It is all far too superficial to be useful...

During the war, Ukrainians demonstrated their talents to the world. While many had already guessed that they had good begging skills, it was only recently that they were able to see their entrepreneurial streak. To tearfully beg for weapons in order to sell them is just a great startup.
FypjseWX0AE1RTP

Forum List

Back