Utkin&Prigozhin's conflict with putin´s defense ministry led to his growing popularity that now exceeds the popularity of Putin I who ´ll be the next

who ´ll be the next czar of Moscow empire ?

• Utkin

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Prigozhin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
who ´ll be the next (and the last ) czar of Moscow empire ?

Utkin
dimitry-utkin-on-twitter.png

Prigozhin
VOYUBQGV4NK3RNJPWFKOAXTHCY.jpg

who ´ll be the next (and the last ) czar of Moscow empire ?

Utkin
dimitry-utkin-on-twitter.png

Prigozhin
VOYUBQGV4NK3RNJPWFKOAXTHCY.jpg

What a surprise, Lit’Loser is shilling for Prigozhin and his propaganda.

It’s funny you keep falling for his narrative after he embarrassed your Ukey skackjawed fag brigade at Bakhmut.

so you are on Kadyrov&Shaigu side , I see, I sent you contacts to SS Utkin, dont worry old man
FuuVZKPX0AE9tDe

ps

I am not the one repeating his claims, you are.

In fact I have been the one telling you he is full of shit. Like when he claimed he was retreating from Bakhmut because he was out of ammo. You believed those lies, not me.

I am not the one repeating his claims, you are.

In fact I have been the one telling you he is full of shit. Like when he claimed he was retreating from Bakhmut because he was out of ammo. You believed those lies, not me.

very interesting development if Adam is wounded or Killed then I'm very much inclined to believe that they crossed SS Utkin much harder than what the news would suggest, and We part of the game ;)

the things which both sides said to each other demands a satisfaction according " ponyatiya" criminal code language

I ask Ukrainian intelligence to provide information on exactly what place and what positions were hit, so that I could still find my dear BROTHER. I promise a generous reward and I ask you to help."
Great News, Muslim war-Lord Killed Delimkhanov Killed in Ukraine. his close friend Ramzan Kadyrov is looking for the body

play stupid games, win stupid prizes...​

ps

Solovev: "What was your rank, soldier?"
Average Wagner SS conscript: "I think the judge called it First Degree Murder, Armed Robbery and Sexual Assault"

Winkle dare not talk about the offensive . A complete humiliation for the US and Kyiv Nazis . Thousands of young people sacrificed by the Nazi war criminals and the Winkle Nazi too scared to fight .

Meanwhile in reality, Ukraine has issued a decree that all military aged men must report for duty.
They are running out of bodies for cannon fodder.

Will Litwin do his part and finally join the fight in this desperation last call from Zelensky?

Forum List

Back