Multiculturalism

Again some proof about clashing cultures: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/114573-south-park-censored-by-muslims.html

Why would someone who is not a muslim be prevented from watching/creating a cartoon of a religious man he does not believe in? Isn't this a case were another persons religion interferes with the right to (not) believe what you want? By not believing I mean: do not believe that it is a terrible thing to portrey "the prophet mohammed", why would a non-muslim have to abide by the rules of the qur'an? Should a muslim be forced to abide by the rules of the bible/torah/... as well then?

Last edited:
Welcome to multicultural Britain, where muslims desecrate war memorials and get away with a paltry fine!

desecration.jpg

And Christian preachers cannot preach against homosexuality (but I'm certain Imams can)

A Christian street preacher has been arrested and charged with a public-order offence after saying that homosexuality was sinful.

Dale Mcalpine was handing out leaflets to shoppers when he told a passer-by and a gay police community support officer that, as a Christian, he believed homosexuality was one of a number of sins that go against the word of God.

After seven hours locked up in a cell, he was charged with using abusive or insulting words or behaviour contrary to the Public Order Act 1986.

Read more: Christian preacher on hooligan charge after saying he believes that homosexuality is a sin | Mail Online

And Christian preachers cannot preach against homosexuality (but I'm certain Imams can)

A Christian street preacher has been arrested and charged with a public-order offence after saying that homosexuality was sinful.

Dale Mcalpine was handing out leaflets to shoppers when he told a passer-by and a gay police community support officer that, as a Christian, he believed homosexuality was one of a number of sins that go against the word of God.

After seven hours locked up in a cell, he was charged with using abusive or insulting words or behaviour contrary to the Public Order Act 1986.

Read more: Christian preacher on hooligan charge after saying he believes that homosexuality is a sin | Mail Online

Correct! Multiculturism does NOT work. It is ruining my country. Many second generation immigrants agree!

Correct! Multiculturism does NOT work. It is ruining my country. Many second generation immigrants agree!

Sad how immigrants used to come to America and become Americans, not change America. Now here and Canada and Europe, it's all about change.

Hmm change, that is a familar phrase.

And your nation's lack of freedom of religious speechis coming to America too. Sad, very sad. I but I believe, a Revolution against the progressives is happening.

Last edited:

Multiculturalism is ruining all caucasion countries. Here in Canada, 80% of the immigrants coming to this country are immigrating from third world ones. Is multiculturalism being used to destroy caucasion ones? It certainly looks that way. Why are caucasion people allowing themselves to become a minority in their own countries? Why are we sacrificing our ways of life for their's? When one immigrates to a new country, one must become a part of that country, no exceptions. But for some not known reason, non-caucasions are being allowed to carryon as if they were still living back in their former countries and that they really do not have to assimilate. Why would they when they can have their own TV,radio,newspapers,businesses,religious places of worship and schools or whatever else we allow them. Caucasions are on the road to extinction decades down the road if they don't soon wakeup and smell their possible demise. Right now things smell mighty rotten.

When one immigrates to a new country, one must become a part of that country, no exceptions.

No exceptions?

NO exceptions, right?

Then its time for you to build yourself a fucking tepee, start wearing feathers, and dance around fire you hypocritical fuck face.

Let me guess - you're about to tell me what the exceptions are, right? But there ARE NONE are they? So start carving some arrowheads or get the fuck back to Europe.

Last edited:

You're an idiot, many posters agree!

I've read a lot of stories about the rise of Islamic radicalism in Britain, and it scares the bejeesus out of me because that could be the U.S. in a few years. However, most people agree that Muslims in the U.S. have become more westernized and have ASSIMILATED within our culture. Not so much in Europe.

Multiculturalism can be very dangerous.

What a twat you are. Everybody agrees you're a moron. What do you know about my country? Fuck all. You can have an opinion, but when it comes out of that fat arse of yours, expect to be laughed at. Stick to jerking yourself off pal. You'll meet much nicer people.

What a twat you are. Everybody agrees you're a moron. What do you know about my country? Fuck all. You can have an opinion, but when it comes out of that fat arse of yours, expect to be laughed at. Stick to jerking yourself off pal. You'll meet much nicer people.

According to many posters, you suck.

Lol! Your creativity is at the same level as your intelligence. Zero. Being insulted by you is like being hit over the head with an undersized gnat's dick. Now run away and play with the pig shit pal. It should help to make you a little more appealing to anyone who has the misfortune to cross your path.

Lol! Your creativity is at the same level as your intelligence. Zero. Being insulted by you is like being hit over the head with an undersized gnat's dick. Now run away and play with the pig shit pal. It should help to make you a little more appealing to anyone who has the misfortune to cross your path.

Interesting how you like to visualize my dick hitting your face. Many posters would say that's gay.

From Dude's link:

Many people have a very superficial view of racism. They see it as merely the belief that one race is superior to another. It is much more than that. It is a fundamental (and fundamentally wrong) view of human nature. Racism is the notion that one's race determines one's identity. It is the belief that one's convictions, values and character are determined not by the judgment of one's mind but by one's anatomy or "blood."

True.

Interesting how you like to visualize my dick hitting your face. Many posters would say that's gay.

Interesting that you admit to having a gnat's dick. I now see what your problem is.

When one immigrates to a new country, one must become a part of that country, no exceptions.

No exceptions?

NO exceptions, right?

Then its time for you to build yourself a fucking tepee, start wearing feathers, and dance around fire you hypocritical fuck face.

Let me guess - you're about to tell me what the exceptions are, right? But there ARE NONE are they? So start carving some arrowheads or get the fuck back to Europe.

Wow, what a reply. Were you able to come up with that response all by yourself? :clap2:

No exceptions?

NO exceptions, right?

Wow, what a reply. Were you able to come up with that response all by yourself? :clap2:

What are you doing on the internets? Build a fucking tepee or get your ass back to Europe!

No exceptions?

NO exceptions, right?

What are you doing on the internets? Build a fucking tepee or get your ass back to Europe!

You prove just how mentally challenged you are with each post. He comes from Canada, dummy. Is your surname Gump?

Forum List

Back