Mueller will testify publicly on July 17

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Robert Mueller To Testify Before House Judiciary, House Intel Committees

The special counsel is set to testify in open session before Congress on July 17 about his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Robert Mueller has agreed Tuesday to testify before the House Judiciary Committee and House Intelligence Committee in an open session.

The special counsel is set to appear on Wednesday, July 17, according to Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

The agreement came after the committees issued a subpoena to bring Mueller in to testify about his report detailing Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections and potential incidents in which Donald Trump obstructed justice.

Great news!

Last edited:
Sadly most of the members will just use their time to air talking points. We are unlikely to learn anything new.

I hope I'm wrong.

The special counsel is set to testify in open session before Congress on July 17 about his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections.

Robert Mueller has agreed Tuesday to testify before the House Judiciary Committee and House Intelligence Committee in an open session.

The special counsel is set to appear on Wednesday, July 17, according to Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).

The agreement came after the committees issued a subpoena to bring Mueller in to testify about his report detailing Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections and potential incidents in which Donald Trump obstructed justice.

Great news!
Yes, it will if Barr can question him, and by all republicans.

Will be interesting to see if he obeys the law pertaining to protecting security assets. Oh well, if he doesn't then any of those assets who survive the onslaught that follows will hunt him down.

Small loss, nu?

Sadly most of the members will just use their time to air talking points. We are unlikely to learn anything new.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree - but some members will use their time wisely. Also, this will be widely watched - so the public will have the opportunity to clearly see who the grandstanding assholes are.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree - but some members will use their time wisely. Also, this will be widely watched - so the public will have the opportunity to clearly see who the grandstanding assholes are.
I hope so.

Will be interesting to see if he obeys the law pertaining to protecting security assets. Oh well, if he doesn't then any of those assets who survive the onslaught that follows will hunt him down.

Small loss, nu?
I'm thinking he has to tell the truth. I'm hoping that right is done and the truth comes out about using weaponized information from the FBI files to change an election has got to stop.

Mueller testifies before Nadler's committee = Republicans scream like little girls

:abgg2q.jpg:

5d12c7a82500006813e9b870.jpeg

MUELLER COMING TO CONGRESS

Hopefully Mueller will be treated with the respect he deserves.

I hope I'm wrong.
Muller pretty openly stated he was only going to read from his report if ever forced to testify.

It does not even matter how the congressmen use their time, Muller does not appear to want to cooperate either.

Great news!
The problem is disengaged voters having become numb and indifferent to Trump’s lies, corruption, and dishonesty.

Great news!
The problem is disengaged voters having become numb and indifferent to Trump’s lies, corruption, and dishonesty.

giphy.gif

I find it hilarious TDS folks are celebrating this. Swamp Rat Mueller is going to be destroyed when questioned by the Freedom Caucus folks. Mueller is literally going to plead the 5th. :p

Forum List

Back