Mueller will testify publicly on July 17

Mueller wasn't born yesterday. He will non-answer until the cows come home....assuming Trump doesn't invoke executive privilege over him
We know he's gonna do that, and it'll show his partisanship too. He'll give cryptic answers to mislead the public into thinking Trump must be guilty but he won't actually say it, and when Jordan and Meadows start asking questions they'll be constantly interrupted by the Dems so the American people can't hear the truth.

Mueller wasn't born yesterday. He will non-answer until the cows come home....assuming Trump doesn't invoke executive privilege over him
We know he's gonna do that, and it'll show his partisanship too. He'll give cryptic answers to mislead the public into thinking Trump must be guilty but he won't actually say it, and when Jordan and Meadows start asking questions they'll be constantly interrupted by the Dems so the American people can't hear the truth.

People will infer what their bias wants them to infer. That is true the second the report came out.

I can't wait till 2021 when the Dems get the WH and will get to investigate the Trumpublican phony partisan investigation of the investigation.

That'll show em.

So, you supported the Democrats' failed attempt to distract from their hacked / released internal DNC e-mails that exposed 1) racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic content & 2) their having rigged their own primaries to GIVE Hillary Clinton the nomination (stacking the deck against Bernie, cheating in debates, campaign finance violations, etc....)

So, you supported the obvious Obama administration protection of the obviously criminal Hillary Clinton and supported the continuous illegal Obama administration's attempted 'soft coup' - ALL / EACH INDIVIDUALLY SUBSTANTIATED BY NUMEROUS PIECES OF EVIDENCE CONSISTING OF TESTIMONY / RELEASED OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DOCUMENTS / NOTES / ETC...,

So, you have defended the conspirators despite the overwhelming evidence of their crimes and continue to blame the ones they tried to destroy by violating both the US Constitution and US Law in the biggest political criminal scandal in US history....

And now instead of looking forward to such massive criminal corruption in US government being stamped out so to never again do what it has done, you look forward to Democrats taking over in order to, again, seek vengeance on those who exposed their crimes and foiled their attempts?!

:wtf:

Thank you for CONFIRMING you are what / who we thought you were / are!

People will infer what their bias wants them to infer. That is true the second the report came out.
I know the left and right will not be swayed either way, I'm referring to those who have been in the middle and have relied on the news for their information. Anyone who really pays attention knows this whole thing has been a farce from the beginning. This is their chance to see the left for what they really are (IF they bother to watch it).

jbander, what were your SAT scores? You seem somewhat retarded (to say the least). :p What island are you from?
Why waste bandwidth, you really don't think I care what the enemy of my country thinks do you?

This isn't going to be useful.
Useful to make the TDS infected Dems feel so much better as they continue their demented witch hunt and crusade to "impeach, Impeach!, IMPEACH!!! When will these shitheads actually do the job they were elected to do and start passing legislation to serve US, their constituents?

I'm not interested in impeachment. But anything that impedes Trump is fine with me.

It's about time for Trump to say "I'm fucked" again.

You sure are an idiot.

Mueller will be reading off the report they already have.

The unredacted report is also out there. All they have to do is make arrangements to read it.

The only two I've read about who have actually read are two Reps.

Mueller won't be saying anymore than he already has. No collusion and no obstruction.

Enjoy.
Stupidity is saying that there was No collusion and no obstruction because that was never said or written. Scum bag said he was Innocent and there was No collusion and no obstruction. So that make it a fact for the empty heads that support him. You can't debate are argue with total ignorance. It justify's itself.

I can't wait till 2021 when the Dems get the WH and will get to investigate the Trumpublican phony partisan investigation of the investigation.

That'll show em.

So, you supported the Democrats' failed attempt to distract from their hacked / released internal DNC e-mails that exposed 1) racist, sexist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic content & 2) their having rigged their own primaries to GIVE Hillary Clinton the nomination (stacking the deck against Bernie, cheating in debates, campaign finance violations, etc....)

So, you supported the obvious Obama administration protection of the obviously criminal Hillary Clinton and supported the continuous illegal Obama administration's attempted 'soft coup' - ALL / EACH INDIVIDUALLY SUBSTANTIATED BY NUMEROUS PIECES OF EVIDENCE CONSISTING OF TESTIMONY / RELEASED OBAMA ADMINISTRATION DOCUMENTS / NOTES / ETC...,

So, you have defended the conspirators despite the overwhelming evidence of their crimes and continue to blame the ones they tried to destroy by violating both the US Constitution and US Law in the biggest political criminal scandal in US history....

And now instead of looking forward to such massive criminal corruption in US government being stamped out so to never again do what it has done, you look forward to Democrats taking over in order to, again, seek vengeance on those who exposed their crimes and foiled their attempts?!

:wtf:

Thank you for CONFIRMING you are what / who we thought you were / are!

Yep that's right Red, the origins of all that phony shit you trumpflakes continually spout needs to be investigated, and the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

4457123.jpg

You sure are an idiot.

The unredacted report is also out there. All they have to do is make arrangements to read it.

Mueller won't be saying anymore than he already has. No collusion and no obstruction.

Enjoy.
Stupidity is saying that there was No collusion and no obstruction because that was never said or written. Scum bag said he was Innocent and there was No collusion and no obstruction. So that make it a fact for the empty heads that support him. You can't debate are argue with total ignorance. It justify's itself.

Speaking of empty heads. That's what the lefty loons have. Empty heads beating a dead horse.

You sure are an idiot.

Enjoy.

Speaking of empty heads. That's what the lefty loons have. Empty heads beating a dead horse.

thats why Trump has been busting his fat ass trying to keep everything out of the public eye - dems have empty heads -

mmmkkkkkkkk - now that has been solved

:abgg2q.jpg:

You sure are an idiot.

Enjoy.

thats why Trump has been busting his fat ass trying to keep everything out of the public eye - dems have empty heads -

LMAO Well they do like to beat that dead horse.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Oh and nothing is out of the public eye. You can google anything.

[QUOTE="BlindBoo, post: 22604318, member: 25197
Yep that's right Red, the origins of all that phony shit you trumpflakes continually spout needs to be investigated, and the perps need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.[/QUOTE]

'...the origins of the 'phony shit'...'?!

Former FBI Agent Page testified under oath before Congress that Obama's DOJ made it clear to her and FBI Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe that they were NOT interested / had NO INTENTION of pursuing a criminal case against Hillary Clinton.

-- Recently-released State Dept/DOJ documents substantiate her testimony.

-- The FBI publicly stated they had recovered official subpoenaed documents Hillary attempted to destroy, documents proving the violated both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act - EACH, more than 15,000 times

-- Former fired FBI Director Comey testified under oath and publicly declared Hillary broke laws

-- FBI Counsel Baker stated he pushed for the FBI to pursue indictment of Hillary...and Comey refused.

'phony shit'

:lmao:

You sure are an idiot.

Enjoy.

LMAO Well they do like to beat that dead horse.

Mueller's report cleared Trump. Oh and nothing is out of the public eye. You can google anything.

TRUMP CLEARED TRUMP.

THE END

Forum List

Back