Mueller.....NY So. District and. of course, a Dem. House of Reps.

Mueller's investigation was supposed to be focused on Russians tampering with the 2016 election. He was appointed by Lowenstein.

Why haven't your propagandists show that to you??

Oh wait I forgot. You think you are the smartest guy in any room. Never mind.

Who the fuck is "Lowestein"........????lol

Moron, look at the directive given to the special counsel, Muller......He can investigate WHATEVER and WHEREVER he wants......

However, Trump needs uneducated morons like you.......

I thought Mueller's report was supposed to be about supposed collusion between Trump, the Russians and the 2016 election??

Instead we get crooks on trial.

Wonder if any of us will still be alive when he finally releases his report??
Maybe you should read the directive given to Mueller before parroting any more bullshit.

It's not very long. Why haven't your propagandists shown it to you?

Speaking of bullshit.

Mueller's investigation was supposed to be focused on Russians tampering with the 2016 election. He was appointed by Lowenstein.

Trump was appointed by Rosenstein, not Lowenstein. Try to keep up.

Yes, Mueller is focused on Russian tampering, which is precisely why he now has Roger Stone's associate in his sights. Which part of this is too confusing for you? I'm here to help.

As for braggarts about intelligence:

trump-iq.jpg

Yes it was Rosenstein.

And the only person you want to help is yourself and everyone on the board, except you, knows it.

Have fun. I know I will.

There are currently two, with a third to follow in January.......investigations on-this corrupt and inept administration, with the orange clown and his family in serious jeopardy.

With the above scrutiny and a very good chance that democrat legislators will offer solid plans to address health care issues, an infrastructure renaissance AND a substantial redirection of the tax cuts from the wealthy 2 percents to the rest of our population, does ANYONE really think that a clown such as Trump and his acolytes in congress stand much of a chance to "win big" in 2020???

(AND don't forget the census, redistricting and the rising minority vote in such once "red" enclaves like Texas, Florida and Arizona.)
How did the House GOP fare after 8years of investigations???

I thought Mueller's report was supposed to be about supposed collusion between Trump, the Russians and the 2016 election??

Maybe you should read the directive given to Mueller before parroting any more bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit.

Yes, Mueller is focused on Russian tampering, which is precisely why he now has Roger Stone's associate in his sights. Which part of this is too confusing for you? I'm here to help.

trump-iq.jpg

Yes it was Rosenstein.

And the only person you want to help is yourself and everyone on the board, except you, knows it.

Have fun. I know I will.
You should not have jumped into a subject of which you clearly know absolutely nothing. Too late now to whine about getting your ass handed to you.

I am confident you have learned nothing and will make the same stupid mistake again in the future.

There are currently two, with a third to follow in January.......investigations on-this corrupt and inept administration, with the orange clown and his family in serious jeopardy.

With the above scrutiny and a very good chance that democrat legislators will offer solid plans to address health care issues, an infrastructure renaissance AND a substantial redirection of the tax cuts from the wealthy 2 percents to the rest of our population, does ANYONE really think that a clown such as Trump and his acolytes in congress stand much of a chance to "win big" in 2020???

(AND don't forget the census, redistricting and the rising minority vote in such once "red" enclaves like Texas, Florida and Arizona.)
How did the House GOP fare after 8years of investigations???
All those Benghaaaaaaaaaazi and email investigations paid off big-time for the GOP in 2014 and 2016.

The Democrats are going to take a page from that lesson.

Speaking of bullshit.

trump-iq.jpg

Yes it was Rosenstein.

Have fun. I know I will.
You should not have jumped into a subject of which you clearly know absolutely nothing. Too late now to whine about getting your ass handed to you.

I am confident you have learned nothing and will make the same stupid mistake again in the future.

You didn't hand me my ass dipshit. I made the mistake and the correction.

I'm confident you haven't learned anything because you think you know it all.

And of course, being the smartest guy in any room, you never make mistakes.

Have fun. I know I will.

Forum List

Back