Mueller.....NY So. District and. of course, a Dem. House of Reps.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There are currently two, with a third to follow in January.......investigations on-this corrupt and inept administration, with the orange clown and his family in serious jeopardy.

With the above scrutiny and a very good chance that democrat legislators will offer solid plans to address health care issues, an infrastructure renaissance AND a substantial redirection of the tax cuts from the wealthy 2 percents to the rest of our population, does ANYONE really think that a clown such as Trump and his acolytes in congress stand much of a chance to "win big" in 2020???

(AND don't forget the census, redistricting and the rising minority vote in such once "red" enclaves like Texas, Florida and Arizona.)

There are currently two, with a third to follow in January.......investigations on-this corrupt and inept administration, with the orange clown and his family in serious jeopardy.

With the above scrutiny and a very good chance that democrat legislators will offer solid plans to address health care issues, an infrastructure renaissance AND a substantial redirection of the tax cuts from the wealthy 2 percents to the rest of our population, does ANYONE really think that a clown such as Trump and his acolytes in congress stand much of a chance to "win big" in 2020???

(AND don't forget the census, redistricting and the rising minority vote in such once "red" enclaves like Texas, Florida and Arizona.)

Also, I think one of your other sock accounts posted the exact same OP a few minuted before this

I thought Mueller's report was supposed to be about supposed collusion between Trump, the Russians and the 2016 election??

Instead we get crooks on trial.

Wonder if any of us will still be alive when he finally releases his report??

I thought Mueller's report was supposed to be about supposed collusion between Trump, the Russians and the 2016 election??

Ken Starr’s report was supposed to be about White Water, instead we get lying about a blowjob.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ken Starr’s report was supposed to be about White Water, instead we get lying about a blowjob.

The only lying on the BJ was from Clinton.

Still wondering about Mueller's report when and if it ever gets released.

With Trump refusing to testify (not even in writing) before investigators, Mueller's report will make next Spring an exciting time for this corrupt WH.......

Sec, Mattis and a few others will soon leave to avoid being associated with the upcoming stench.

With Trump refusing to testify (not even in writing) before investigators, Mueller's report will make next Spring an exciting time for this corrupt WH.......

Sec, Mattis and a few others will soon leave to avoid being associated with the upcoming stench.

Hope you aren't holding your breath??

On second thought. Hold your breath.

Maybe you should read the directive given to Mueller before parroting any more bullshit.

It's not very long. Why haven't your propagandists shown it to you?

The only lying on the BJ was from Clinton.

Still wondering about Mueller's report when and if it ever gets released.
Mueller is still questioning and indicting people.

An associate of Roger Stone is currently in his sights.

He will release his report when he is finished with his investigation and everywhere it takes him, not when your propagandists tell you he should.

Hope you aren't holding your breath. On second thought, hold your breath.

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

Maybe you should read the directive given to Mueller before parroting any more bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit.

Mueller's investigation was supposed to be focused on Russians tampering with the 2016 election. He was appointed by Lowenstein.

Why haven't your propagandists show that to you??

Oh wait I forgot. You think you are the smartest guy in any room. Never mind.

Speaking of bullshit.

Mueller's investigation was supposed to be focused on Russians tampering with the 2016 election. He was appointed by Lowenstein.

Why haven't your propagandists show that to you??

Oh wait I forgot. You think you are the smartest guy in any room. Never mind.
Trump was appointed by Rosenstein, not Lowenstein. Try to keep up.

Yes, Mueller is focused on Russian tampering, which is precisely why he now has Roger Stone's associate in his sights. Which part of this is too confusing for you? I'm here to help.

As for braggarts about intelligence:

trump-iq.jpg

'Evidence Against Trump:

1 of 2 'Dossiers' provided to the FBI by Hillary's Campaign, this one acquired through colluding with and paying foreign spies - working with the FBI and communicating with Mueller before he was ever appointed Special Counsel - and the Russians.

A 7-minute meeting between Trump Jr and a Russian Lawyer in which no information was exchanged, a meeting made possible by Obama over-ruling his own Dept of Immigration who had banned the Russian Lawyer from entering the country, a meeting the FBI already had bugged and a meeting attended by Obama's own personal ex-FBI Russian Interpreter (Can you cay set-up?)

As opposed to
- Hillary colluding with / paying foreign spies and Russians for their help in the 2016 election, coordinated through the DOJ (Oher & his wife) and FBI (Steele).

- Comey, McCabe, & Strzok:
Perjury, Leaking, altering witness testimony after the fact (evidence tampering), fraud, illegal acquisition of warrants, Conspiracy...

- Brennan: Obstruction, Perjury, Illegal spying

- Clapper: Perjury

- Mueller / Rosenstein: Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy

...all of the existing evidence points to democrat crime. It always has. ZERO evidence of non-existent collusion between the President and Russians

Forum List

Back