Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

He's got no option now. Mueller has been outed. Good!

gallery_6715_90_4515.jpg

This thread should be a case study on brain damage suffered from getting bumped around in rightwing bubble for too long.

Mueller has been outed as part of the Uranium One deal. He's dirty. Very dirty.

so will they be conducting a raid on his house at 5:00am?
No, like his protégé Comey did with Hillary, Mueller will send a fruit basket and a nice card asking Podesta to turn over his server, any incriminating evidence, and all Non-personal documents at his earliest convenience, within the next 60 days...plenty of time for him to delete, destroy, and Bleachbit the shit out of his computer / server....

:p
Did you know Mueller was the FBI director when it was well known Russia was making bribes to everyone to get The Uranium One Deal?

So exactly why is this piece of shit conducting an investigation when he should be in jail along with Clinton, Obama, McCabe, Rosenstein. and Comey, who ALL KNEW about the Crooked Uranium One Deal and how it got approved?

A Russian nuclear firm under FBI investigation was allowed to purchase US uranium supply

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
Trump now has enough evidence to fire Mueller and order Sessions to immediately open up an investigation of him, Eric holder, Barak Obama, and the Clintons....

...of course this won't happen, but he has enough grounds to do so.

It won’t happen because the grounds are bullshit and congress will move straight to the impeachment.

Can’t fool all the people all the time...unless those people are brain dead Trumpsters

so will they be conducting a raid on his house at 5:00am?
No, like his protégé Comey did with Hillary, Mueller will send a fruit basket and a nice card asking Podesta to turn over his server, any incriminating evidence, and all Non-personal documents at his earliest convenience, within the next 60 days...plenty of time for him to delete, destroy, and Bleachbit the shit out of his computer / server....

Did you know Mueller was the FBI director when it was well known Russia was making bribes to everyone to get The Uranium One Deal?

So exactly why is this piece of shit conducting an investigation when he should be in jail along with Clinton, Obama, McCabe, Rosenstein. and Comey, who ALL KNEW about the Crooked Uranium One Deal and how it got approved?

A Russian nuclear firm under FBI investigation was allowed to purchase US uranium supply

http://nypost.com/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-controversial-nuclear-deal/
Trump now has enough evidence to fire Mueller and order Sessions to immediately open up an investigation of him, Eric holder, Barak Obama, and the Clintons....

...of course this won't happen, but he has enough grounds to do so.

It won’t happen because the grounds are bullshit and congress will move straight to the impeachment.

Can’t fool all the people all the time...unless those people are brain dead Trumpsters
Yeah, keep pushing that lie. There is enou8gh evidence to send Mueller, Holder, Bill and Hillary, and Obama to prison for decades...they have actual evidence, which snowflakes and liberals have proven they know nothing about.

Yeah, keep pushing that lie. There is enou8gh evidence to send Mueller, Holder, Bill and Hillary, and Obama to prison for decades...t

There is? So surely something will come of this right?

But what if NOTHING will come of these assertions will you THEN admit you are totally clueless?

Benghazi didn't pan out
IRS targeting didn't pan out
Rice Unmasking didn't pan out
Emails didn't pan out
Pizzagate didn't pan out.
Rich Seth murder didn't pan out (but Sean is still on it!)

I'm sure I'm leaving out a few pages of bullshit that never amounted to anything.

So at what point to do you say - gee, I'm just not so good at judging the evidence.

You want to see what PANNING OUT looks like? Trump's top national security advisor and campaign chair are getting indicted.

Last edited:
Dream on, snowflake. Funny how your kind has declared Trump to be guilty for a year without being able to present any evidence ... and now you are professing the traitorous Democrats' innocence in light of all the evidence uncovered and presented.

Dream on, snowflake. Funny how your kind has declared Trump to be guilty.

Ah yes, when cornered you start talking about "my kind". Why don't you talk about ME? Because you know that shit isn't going to pan out either.

Come on dummy, quit deflecting and lets put some lines in the sand on your credibility. Let's see your evidentiary prowess by formulating SOMETHING to test it by.

Mueller is well known for manufacturing evidence to achieve his goals. This will be no different.

Ah yes, when cornered you start talking about "my kind". Why don't you talk about ME? Because you know that shit isn't going to pan out either.

Come on dummy, quit deflecting and lets put some lines in the sand on your credibility. Let's test your evidentiary prowess by formulating SOMETHING to test it by.
Truth hurts like a bitch, don't it snowflake?

Can you tell me what Podesta is / was to TRUMP? Mueller was hired to investigate TRUMP collusion. Instead, he is acting like a blind man with a seeing-eye-dog that has ADD. :p

Come on dummy, quit deflecting and lets put some lines in the sand on your credibility. Let's test your evidentiary prowess by formulating SOMETHING to test it by.
Truth hurts like a bitch, don't it snowflake?

Can you tell me what Podesta is / was to TRUMP? Mueller was hired to investigate TRUMP collusion. Instead, he is acting like a blind man with a seeing-eye-dog that has ADD. :p

This investigation is not about Trump specifically, it is about illegal Russian interference in our election.

Tony Podesta (who is not his brother last I checked) seemed to have some financial dealings with Manafort on Ukrainian matters. YOU idiots may see some redirection of investigation, but there is zero evidence of that, it's the very same follow-the-Russian-money investigation it was yesterday and nothing changed just because someone with last name Podesta got on a long list of people that have and will be interviewed.

This investigation is not about Trump specifically, it is about illegal Russian interference in our election.
Mueller was hired to investigate Trump Collusion....demonstrating he has found none, he has drifted off to investigating Podesta....which is a signal that he has NOTHING regarding the lie that is 'Russian Collusion' by Trump.

It is time to fire his ass and hire another Special investigator to investigate MUELLER, Holder, Obama, the Clintons, and the Podestas.

all the i's and t's need dotting and crossed! whether witting or unwitting, we need to know all of the Russian covert or outwardly moves of influence....
Why doesn't Mueller look into Bill and Hill's uranium deal? Yet another rich target.

It is all politics being played out on an unwitting American people.
That would be up to Sessions....to start a separate investigation on it!
No not necessarily. Congress could investigate it.

How about our wonderful MSM. Why aren't they investigating? I wonder...if Hillary were an R, would the MSM ignore this story?
I agree, congress can investigate, more than likely their intelligence committees in both houses....would oversee....

Mueller was hired to investigate Trump Collusion....demonstrating he has found none, he has drifted off to investigating Podesta.

Actually he's investigating the Ukraine connection, which Manafort lobbied for, and is expanding that to include Podesta Group which also lobbied for Ukraine. This isn't changing directions, only widening the investigation.

You should be happy

If Tony Podesta colluded with the Russians, lock him up! Do you wingnuts say the same thing about Don Jr? Michael Flynn?

It has nothing to do with Tony's brother, or Hillary Clinton.

Mueller was hired to investigate Trump Collusion...
lol, I really don't know how it's possible to keep up a serious conversation with this fucking moron.
STFU, Moron:

"The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials..."

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Mueller was hired to investigate Trump Collusion...
lol, I really don't know how it's possible to keep up a serious conversation with this fucking moron.
STFU, Moron:

"The Justice Department appointed Robert S. Mueller III, a former F.B.I. director, as special counsel on Wednesday to oversee the investigation into ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials..."

Robert Mueller, Former F.B.I. Director, Is Named Special Counsel for Russia Investigation

Retard, Trump's campaign IS NOT "TRUMP" and as a special investigator Mueller has a lot of leeway to expand or narrow the investigation as he sees fit.

Manafort was a big part of the campaign and worked with Podesta on Ukrainian lobby. Now please stop running your stupid, ignorant, nutter mouth.

Last edited:
[Retard, Trump's campaign IS NOT "TRUMP"
MORON, Podesta had nothing to do with TRUMP'S campaign. Again, STFU until you know what you are talking about.

Mueller has wandered off the reservation, proving his investigation of Trump has come to an end. In light of his betrayal of this country and covering up the wide-spread Russian scandal that included Hillary, he should immediately be fired anyway.

Forum List

Back