Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

Probably just a mere misdirection, while he searches high and low to take down Trump and his associates.

Mueller is a Democrat with a team of democrats surrounding him. Seems unlikely he would go after high level Ds. Hillary is a rich target, but he is ignoring her criminality.

all the i's and t's need dotting and crossed! whether witting or unwitting, we need to know all of the Russian covert or outwardly moves of influence....

Probably just a mere misdirection, while he searches high and low to take down Trump and his associates.

Mueller is a Democrat with a team of democrats surrounding him. Seems unlikely he would go after high level Ds. Hillary is a rich target, but he is ignoring her criminality.

The bright light is upon Mueller as well.

Indeed. "Hey look everyone, see, we are non partisan, we even go after the Big Democrats!" While they operate a very broad mandate against the duly elected president of the United States using a group of Clinton donors. Reported by NBC nonetheless....lol, right, this isn't fishy at all...

With all that is being asked about his potential decision making in the Uranium One deal and other potential conflicts of interest with his team, he conducts one of these . With his law enforcement background, I am sure none of this is a coincidence. With a few pointed questions and demands from the GOP (if they were smart), they could get Mueller and his team off of this case fairly quick. Thus, ending the witch hunt. So best to lay low for awhile and drag through the mud a few now inconsequential Democrats. Wake me up if you read Schumer, Pelosi or some other currently important political Democrat who has a presence named as being investigated. THEN you have something, as the Mueller team wouldn't dare approach them.

Last edited:
all the i's and t's need dotting and crossed! whether witting or unwitting, we need to know all of the Russian covert or outwardly moves of influence....
Why doesn't Mueller look into Bill and Hill's uranium deal? Yet another rich target.

It is all politics being played out on an unwitting American people.

Why doesn't Mueller look into Bill and Hill's uranium deal? Yet another rich target.

That would be up to Sessions....to start a separate investigation on it!

No not necessarily. Congress could investigate it.

How about our wonderful MSM. Why aren't they investigating? I wonder...if Hillary were an R, would the MSM ignore this story?

Is Mueller and his team going to investigate Mueller, to include his finances, regarding how he and his FBI team in 2009 KNEW about the Russian Bribery Scandal and did nothing about it? How he, Holder, and Obama ignore the wide-spread Russian crimes - which they were part of by facilitating them by doing nothing while knowing about them - before allowing the Uranium One deal to go through?

Sessions is a useless little cockroach who has refused to investigate the Obama administration criminals, choosing instead to continue to protect them.

"WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, three sources with knowledge of the matter told NBC News.

The probe of Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm grew out of Mueller's inquiry into the finances of
former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, according to the sources. As special counsel, Mueller has been tasked with investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Manafort had organized a public relations campaign for a non-profit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). Podesta's company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign, which promoted Ukraine's image in the West.

Mueller Now Investigating Democratic Lobbyist Tony Podesta

LOL

Steve mcMonkey you are in for a lifetime of bullshit peddling with a lingering side of disappointment.

Now that it has been publicly highlighted that Mueller's FBI knew about the widespread Russian Bribery / Extortion / Influence Purchasing - to include Hillary's Influence Peddling regarding Uranium One scandal back in 2009 - and did nothing about it, allowing Obama to approve the Russian acquisition of 20% of the US supply of Uranium, I wonder if Mueller is going after Hillary's cohorts...maybe even Hillary...to save his own ass?!

Forum List

Back