WAKE UP EV supporters! Question for you : Where will the electricity needed by EVs come from?

I've noted this many times. Do you think it could be done?
OF course I don't think it could be done! But the idiot you support evidently DID IT to HELP oil companies raise prices! When faced with a dumb comment to rid "fossil fuels" that means current prices climb because oil companies can use excuse..."Biden wants to destroy our industry, but people need gas today so we'll get our money when we can... raise prices!"
The simple statement that Biden should have said is this:
"The fossil fuels industry is very very important to all of us in reducing CO2 emissions. Their cooperation in doing so has been helpful and I am going to continue to work with them to lower emissions over the next few years."
But the dumb person as he is he never considered that his "guarantee" would raise gas prices!
NOTE:
GaspricesTrump_Biden091423.png

OF course I don't think it could be done! But the idiot you support evidently DID IT to HELP oil companies raise prices! When faced with a dumb comment to rid "fossil fuels" that means current prices climb because oil companies can use excuse..."Biden wants to destroy our industry, but people need gas today so we'll get our money when we can... raise prices!"
"The fossil fuels industry is very very important to all of us in reducing CO2 emissions. Their cooperation in doing so has been helpful and I am going to continue to work with them to lower emissions over the next few years."
But the dumb person as he is he never considered that his "guarantee" would raise gas prices!
NOTE:
View attachment 867859

Oil companies need to be able to offset the money lost during the covid hoax

OF course I don't think it could be done!

Then don't worry about it.

But the idiot you support evidently DID IT to HELP oil companies raise prices! When faced with a dumb comment to rid "fossil fuels" that means current prices climb because oil companies can use excuse..."Biden wants to destroy our industry, but people need gas today so we'll get our money when we can... raise prices!"
NOTE:
View attachment 867859

I see, you just wanted to rant aimlessly.

WEF/democrats want to force Americans into EVs so when they cut your power, you won't be able to move around.

Democrats = WEF

When the Great Reset comes to your town, it will be democrats who bring it.

Soon WEF/Democrats will be coming after private live stock ownership.

You're a fool OP
If consumers stop being so selfish
and just heat their homes for a maximum of four hours a day , the problem disappears .

You're falling for one of the big bullshit points of the left wrong—conditioning you to see freedom, prosperity, and enjoyment of modern technology as “selfishness”.

If you sincerely believe the bullshit that you ignorantly repeat like a mindless parrot, then I challenge you to put your money, and your lifestyle, where your mouth is. Give up anything that depends on fossil fuels. Do not use any vehicle for transportation that runs on fossil fuels, or depends on any energy generated from the use thereof. Do not buy or use any products that involved fossil fuels to produce them or to distribute them. Don't even use, or benefit from any products that used petroleum products as materials from which to produce them.

When you are living in a cave, obtaining all your food by hunting and gathering, and not using or benefitting in any way from any modern technology that depends in any way on fossil fuels, then you can speak to the rest of us about how “selfish” we are for wanting a better life than that.

By the way, how much pollution do you think the wood-burning fires that you will necessarily use to warm yourself and cook your food will produce, compared to the pollution that would result from the use of much more modern technology for these purposes?

Then don't worry about it.

I see, you just wanted to rant aimlessly.
No it's because idiots like you don't seem to comprehend the AFFECT that idiot Biden has on you!
You buy in to EVs without understanding fundamental facts of reality!
A) EVs require electricity!
B) You won't be able to on demand drive anywhere unless you plan ahead where you are going to get
Battery CHARGED.
C) Because idiots like you don't do any further reality checks, we will have BLACKOUTS if Biden's half assed idiocy gets started and it has already! Higher gas prices for example!
Hey I'm 80 years old and in my remaining life time EVs won't be common but my offspring will be and
I just don't want them to be suffering because of uninformed people like you!

No it's because idiots like you don't seem to comprehend the AFFECT that idiot Biden has on you!
You buy in to EVs without understanding fundamental facts of reality!
A) EVs require electricity!
B) You won't be able to on demand drive anywhere unless you plan ahead where you are going to get
Battery CHARGED.
C) Because idiots like you don't do any further reality checks, we will have BLACKOUTS if Biden's half assed idiocy gets started and it has already! Higher gas prices for example!
Hey I'm 80 years old and in my remaining life time EVs won't be common but my offspring will be and
I just don't want them to be suffering because of uninformed people like you!

I didn't vote for Biden but I'm pretty sure you know that.

I hope ranting makes you feel better though.

Oil companies need to be able to offset the money lost during the covid hoax
That could be! But regardless, the stupid guarantee to rid fossil fuels by YOUR president, didn't help!
I just am concerned that you same people that have no idea of how the light switch you flip works, i.e. via transmission lines from power generating plants which 79% of it comes from what Biden guarantees to "rid" haven't considered the consequences.

A hint: When you come to school in the morning, what has pedals?
By pedalling [sic] to work you also reduce the Fatty epidemic .

And how am I supposed to get myself and a few hundred pounds of tools to and from a worksite that may be as far as eighty miles from my home, on a daily basis, using a vehicle that is powered only by my muscles?

If I could sustain a speed of ten miles per hour on a bicycle, it would take me eight hours to cover eighty miles. Eight hours to work, and then eight more hours to go home.

When am I supposed to sleep?

And that would only transport me, not my tools. If I had to carry my tools on a muscle-powered vehicle, it would be much, much slower. It would probably not be possible even to make the round trip in twenty-four hours, much less have time to do any work, to sleep, or do anything else.

And having your own snug pedal car will be a huge improvement on silly cold two wheel bicycles .

Do you understand that the bigger and heavier a muscle-powered vehicle is, the less speed and range a given rider will be able to get out of it? There is a very good reason why bicycles are so minimalist in design.

And how am I supposed to get myself and a few hundred pounds of tools to and from a worksite that may be as far as eighty miles from my home, on a daily basis, using a vehicle that is powered only by my muscles?
Pedalling to school or work is only one example of an alternative to the issue. You may find that an EV is a solution for you, but you should try to think of other solutions. I can offer some if you provide necessary details.
If I could sustain a speed of ten miles per hour on a bicycle, it would take me eight hours to cover eighty miles. Eight hours to work, and then eight more hours to go home.
See above reply.
When am I supposed to sleep?
See above reply.
And that would only transport me, not my tools. If I had to carry my tools on a muscle-powered vehicle, it would be much, much slower. It would probably not be possible even to make the round trip in twenty-four hours, much less have time to do any work, to sleep, or do anything else.

Do you understand that the bigger and heavier a muscle-powered vehicle is, the less speed and range a given rider will be able to get out of it? There is a very good reason why bicycles are so minimalist in design.
I'm not going to try to help find a solution for you Bob, unless you demonstrate that you are sincere about finding answers. My past experience with you are causing me to doubt that.

I'll just ask you for details on your type of work and give you the benefit of the doubt for now.

YOU MISSED the POINT!!! Where will the electricity come from if 79% of it is GONE per Biden's
guarantee to...
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Please answer that?

It didn’t miss the point. It knows exactly what you mean. It has no logical reply so it posted what it did.

The creation of power for autos is an ever-increasing industry no matter what you fuel them with.
No one told Joe and the rest of these psychotics to do this. They took it upon themselves because they know better as they have power and that proves it. All of the technology we have and released even recently was before the Green Deal that extruded taxes from us by force. We are free....comply...we are free.... comply....

I know, I know, some of you are informed as to how electricity is generated in the USA.
But the vast majority of EV supporters just flip a switch in the room, or turn on the stove or plug into an outlet to charge the EV.
But to those of you that have no idea, FACTS folks:
3,400 electric generating plants create the
  • 79% of the nation's energy comes from fossil fuels,
  • 8.0% from nuclear, and
  • 13.1% from renewable sources.

So with Biden's guarantee to "rid fossil fuels" eliminating 3,400 fossil fueled plants AND with
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So a simple question you EV supporters, Where will 79% of the electricity needed TODAY before EVs that will according to the following:
"..An equivalent of approximately 4,800 billion kWh was used to fuel gasoline vehicles over that year.
Do you understand folks? Doing what "Agreement to phase out fossil fuels would be huge for humanity, says Gore
Do you people understand what that means to your daily life?
Where will 79% of your electricity come from?

Personal solar panels? Not all households in the USA live in single dwelling homes.
In 2022, it had skyrocketed to close to 30%.
So where will the rest of 70% American households get electricity as they won't have solar panels?

Joe Biden must think all that is necessary is for Congress to pass a law to generate more electricity just like Congress can pass a law to print more money.

People such as Mr. Blaylock have issues that need solutions.

But they have to want to find a solution, rather than just offer negative attitudes.

If someone posts a video for the 70th time and nobody has ever watched it...did the video make a sound?

I miss your hilarious speadsheet screen caps saying we’re going to need 15,000 new nuclear plants to power the cars. What happened to them?

And then in northern cities all the pipes freeze and explode.....

Why should I give up my standard of living for your phobias?
Silly Billy .
You run my schemes in northern cities to prevent the shocking worry that you obviously have .
Pull yourself together and put on your thinking cap. .

Forum List

Back