MTG demands a "Safe Space"

You think she's nuts?

I think she's pointedly calling the leftards on their bullshit.

Same thing the Floridians are doing.

Read: "As reported by Newsweek, the bill, SB 1248, introduced by Republican State Senator Blaise Ingoglia, would require the Florida Division of Elections to "immediately cancel the filings" of any political party that has ever endorsed slavery in its official party platform"

This is the 'cons calling out the leftard cancel culture.

It's not nuts, it's actually very logical.
No it isn't. It's authoritarian like behavior. When you use the government to silence your political opponents that's fascism. That's hardly the same thing as individuals either on their own or collectively deciding to boycott your product or admonish your speech.

It was ridiculous enough that colleges were creating "safe spaces" in which their young snowflakes could hide from opposing views.

But now, a supposed "adult", MTG, is demanding one for the GQP. A "grown up" says the party needs a safe space.

The one person on the planet who may be a bigger troll than DJT needs a safe space to protect the GQP's tender sensibilities.

I guess I should be laughing. But this is no longer funny.
Mac1958 wants an uncivil society where strangers yell at each other in public places

What can that lead to?

Throwing plates of food?

Knifings?

Gunshots?

I see a pretty messed up world if Mac1958 has his way

February 28 2023
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., said she was “attacked” in a restaurant Monday night.

Greene tweeted that she was “attacked” by an “insane woman and screamed at by her adult son,” adding, “They had no respect for the restaurant or the staff or the other people dining or people like me who simply have different political views.”

“They are self righteous, insane, and completely out of control,” she said.

Greene said she was sitting at her table and working with her staff but didn’t notice “these people until they turned into demons.”

Greene, who didn’t provide the name of the restaurant or evidence to support her claim in her tweet, didn’t publicly provide further detail about the matter after her post. No photos or videos of the incident appear to have surfaced online.

Of course, because..........She is lying.

No restaurant, is going to put up with BS, like she describes........PERIOD.

It was ridiculous enough that colleges were creating "safe spaces" in which their young snowflakes could hide from opposing views.

But now, a supposed "adult", MTG, is demanding one for the GQP. A "grown up" says the party needs a safe space.

The one person on the planet who may be a bigger troll than DJT needs a safe space to protect the GQP's tender sensibilities.

finance.yahoo.com

:laughing0301:

Of course you do, it's what's expected of someone with your mental capacity.

Of course you mean someone like you, with the "mental capacity" higher than that of a sea urchin.

Makes sense.

But, no. We do reach higher. Keep your bar as low as you need to. We play in a better neighborhood.

But thanks for your wonderful thought provoking post.

Oh, you mean like Schiffty LYING about what Trump said and then claiming it was parody.

Democommies sure should.

The State of Florida is attempting to do exactly that.

Right now, as we speak.

There's a bill that would make the Democratic Party illegal in the State of Florida.

I hope it passes, and I hope the governor signs it.

I don't recall the incident to which you refer, but it sounds like exactly what I mean.

There is a huge difference between removing political parties completely and removing one political party.

You think she's nuts?

I think she's pointedly calling the leftards on their bullshit.

Same thing the Floridians are doing.

Read: "As reported by Newsweek, the bill, SB 1248, introduced by Republican State Senator Blaise Ingoglia, would require the Florida Division of Elections to "immediately cancel the filings" of any political party that has ever endorsed slavery in its official party platform"

This is the 'cons calling out the leftard cancel culture.

It's not nuts, it's actually very logical.

Logical? The 13th amendment abolished slavery and involuntary servitude in 1865. There is no one alive that was part of that.

And that is just a smoke screen for one party trying to remove any competition for votes. That is quite obvious.

Mac1958 wants an uncivil society where strangers yell at each other in public places

What can that lead to?

Throwing plates of food?

Knifings?

Gunshots?

I see a pretty messed up world if Mac1958 has his way

If someone throws plates or physically assaults someone, they should be arrested.

As for yelling at someone in a public place, wouldn't that come under the 1st amendment and Free Speech? Or is that reserved for one party only?

N

I, it's not funny. Leftists think harassing people they don't agree with is "free speech."

You're gonna get someone killed you brainwashed loons

N

I, it's not funny. Leftists think harassing people they don't agree with is "free speech."

So you want to limit whether or not people can express their opinions to an elected official because someone might get killed?

Are you afraid MTG might get taken out by the Jewish Space Laser?

I doubt they can isolate her from herself.

N

If what she said happened actually happened it would be uncalled for out of a civil society.

That she refuses to give any actual details that could be verified means she is most likely lying which should be uncalled for in a civil society.

If what she said happened actually happened it would be uncalled for out of a civil society.

That she refuses to give any actual details that could be verified means she is most likely lying which should be uncalled for in a civil society.

If it happened it was certainly uncalled for. But after a decade or two mocking liberals for wanting a "safe space" it is simply hypocritical to demand one for yourself.

If it happened it was certainly uncalled for. But after a decade or two mocking liberals for wanting a "safe space" it is simply hypocritical to demand one for yourself.

I think like some others, words come out of her mouth without her realizing what she is saying.

Forum List

Back